Chapter 22

Strangers in Love

Chapter 22

 

“Huh?! Why?! What did I do?” Yamada asked confusedly.

 

The girl pouted, “Well you just kissed me out of the blue! It’s my first kiss! I... I should have been prepared! Mou... you really doesn’t care about what I felt!”

 

Yamada chuckled at Chinen’s reason. Until now, she just can’t stop complaining.

 

He pinched her cheeks hard, “You’re really cute! It’s not your first kiss okay?”

 

“EHHH?!” Chinen exclaimed as she caressed her swollen cheeks. “What do you mean?”

 

“I kissed you when you’re asleep in the classroom the other day! It’s also my first kiss!” Yamada grinned.

 

“WHAT!?” Chinen is now glaring at him. “R-Y-O-S-U-K-E!!!!!”

 

Yamada stands up and run from the very angry squirrel.

 

“I am not sorry okay?! I like to kiss you, it’s addicting!” he shouted as he runs away from Chinen.

 

“You’ll pay for that! How dare you ruin my first kiss! I can’t believe that it happened when I’m asleep! And with a pig like you!” she shouted back as she continued chasing Yamada.

 

“I love you Yuri!!!!” he smiled while running.

 

“I love you too!” Chinen said and Yamada stopped abruptly making him tripped down. Chinen laughed as she approached him and gives him a hit on his head, shoulder, chest, stomach and so on.

 

“Ouch! You’re too harsh Yuri!” exclaimed Yamada as she continued on hitting him.

 

“That’s for all the bad things you did to me!”

 

Chinen then leaned closer lifting her hands high aiming to slap Yamada. Yamada closed his eyes, waiting for the harshest slap that he may receive.

 

Chinen smiled and kissed Yamada swiftly. The boy fluttered his eyes open and was shocked by Chinen’s aggressiveness.

 

“Hey, I nemer thowt yowr agwesiv!” he said while his lips are still attached to Chinen.

 

Chinen released the kiss and smirked, “Well, that’s for loving me.” They both blushed and smiled at each other.

 

“Whoa... I don’t know that you can say sweet words!” Yamada said and Chinen hit him once again.

 

When the girl is going to hit him one more time, he holds her hand and kiss Chinen again. He cups her face and continues the kiss.

 

“Let’s go home!” Yamada extends his hands and the girl willingly takes it.

 

Our prince and princess walk happily with their hands interlinking each other as their hearts beat as one...

 

They are now officially a couple. 

 

~~~

 

another very short chapter!!! I have time right now so I can post this xDD

kapatid Beah~~ I've updated this!! You should update yours too as soon as possible!!!

I'm craving for more :D

Let's spread YamaChii's love! LOLz

I'm thinking of posting all of the remaining chapters after my class today~~ just wait for it xD