Chapter 18

Strangers in Love

Chapter 18

 

When she reached her classroom she went directly to her table and silently cry there. Someone patted her shoulder and she smiled. She hugged the person that is behind her, “Ryosuke... waaaah, I.. I’m so sorry!!!” she continued crying and realized that the person she’s hugging is so much taller than Yamada.

 

“Easy dear, I don’t look like a handsome pig okay?”

 

“Inoo-senpai!

 

“Yeah, who else have this strikingly beautiful face?” the older girl chuckled.

 

“Hahahaha” she laughed, it’s good to have his senpai here. “Why are you here senpai?”

 

“Hmm... I really don’t know. I just sense a mourning aura right here so I skipped my classes!!”

 

“What?!”

 

“Okay, skip your classes too! Let’s discuss your problems!”

 

“Wait, how do you know?”

 

“Well, you jumped on me and screamed ‘Ryosuke I’m sorry.. waaah waaah’ like a child, this is a serious problem Yuri, come on!”

 

“You’re a bad influence, telling you’re kouhai to skip classes.” Chinen .

 

“Do you want a friend or not? I might as well leave.” Inoo continued.

 

“I’m just joking senpai, let’s go.”

 

They are now in the rooftop, their favorite place to hang out and Chinen said all that occured.

 

“Well... This is bad Yuri, you have fallen in love.” Inoo pinched the younger’s cheeks.

 

“What? I am in love a long time ago senpai, with Ryuu.” She said, caressing her cheeks.

 

“No, Yuri. I know that it’s just infatuation, which is exactly what I felt towards Yabu. I now realized the true meaning of love when Hikaru and I became a couple. Love is not always about feeling happy. You will feel jealous, angry, sad, worried and many more and that is the proof that you really love the person. If you’re with that person, you will feel comfortable but only if that person loves you completely. And I think Yamada-kun loves you so much. He gave up his love for your happiness.”

 

“I... still don’t get it senpai.”

 

“Okay, when Ryuu confessed to you what do you felt?” asked Inoo.

 

“I am so happy, really, really happy.”

 

Inoo nodded, “When Yamada-un confessed to you, what do you felt?”

 

“Umm... I’m surprised, my heart is beating wildly. Umm... I felt like there’s butterflies in my stomach. I’m somewhat happy and excited of what may happen. But still I’m scared but I don’t care.”

 

“See the difference of your explanation? Love is not just about happiness. When you’re serious about a person you will think of many things, you will feel different emotions.”

 

“But senpai, don’t you remember that Ryosuke is just a stranger to me? I just met him 5 days ago!”

 

“Oh Yuri...” Inoo shook her head. “Okay now, describe Ryuu.”

 

“Umm, he is kind, he is gentle, and he is cute, adorable. He makes me smile. I’m happy to be with him.” Chinen smiled.

 

“Okay, I see. How about Yamada-kun?”

 

A lot of memories flooded Chinen’s head, “First of all he’s handsome and a ert. He hugged me the first time we met. I thought that he’s a criminal but he’s not. He’s the kindest person I’ve ever met. He is gentle and sweet. He is intelligent. He loves his family, he have a photo of them on his table. He has no sense of direction. I think he have a personality disorder, his attitude towards me always change. Sometimes he’s cold but most of the time he’s caring and protective. He is a great cook senpai! I’m telling you! He is an ichigo-loving freak. His most sensitive part is his neck. He talks while sleeping. Umm, he has nice abs Haha. His arm makes a great pillow. His face is smooth, his cheeks are squishy. Everything he does will make my heart react to it. He’s annoying sometimes but I can really feel that he loves me, he even risked his life for me...” and Chinen just realized how much he knew Yamada. It doesn’t felt like she’s talking about someone who is considered as a stranger.

 

“See? Do you get it now?” Inoo asked while patting Chinen’s head.

 

“Hai... so does this mean that I love him?” she asked, wanting to know the truth.

 

“It is only you, Yuri, only you that can answer that question.” Chinen nodded. “Wait a minute, Yuri, I’m getting curious, what are you doing in your house? What about the thing about the arm as a pillow and the abs? Gosh Yuri, I thought it’s just 5 days? Why do you speak like you are already married?”

 

“Umm.. It’s nothing senpai haha don’t think about it.” She smiled brightly.

 

“Now Yamada Ryosuke... I know my feelings for you. You are not just a stranger in my heart.” She softly said to herself.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

“Ryo-nii!!!” a little girl shouted as she jumped to his brother.

 

“Ryosuke?” a woman peeked and saw her son in the living room.

 

“Yo, mom! Tadaima!” Yamada smiled at his mother. Mrs. Yamada quickly went to her son hit his head, “What are you doing here?! Aren’t you supposed to attend school?”

 

“Ittai! Mom... I just missed you, let me stay okay? There… There is just some problem.”

 

“Tell me everything about it.”

 

“O-okay.” Said the boy, knowing that he has no choice if he wants to have a house to stay in.

~~~

“And that’s it mom, don’t you see, I’m such a pitiful person. I got my heart broken and I don’t even have a place to stay.” Yamada pleaded at his mother with his puppy eyes attack.

 

“Oh dear, I’m sympathizing.”

 

“Really mom?! Can I now go to my room?! I really want to sleep, I just got lost again hahaha, I left there last night but I don’t know where I arrived so it took me ages till I can finally found our house.

 

She earned another hit in the head, “I’m not sympathizing with you! I’m sympathizing with Yuri-chan!”

 

“Huh?! But... But why?! I’m the one that get hurt right?”

 

“Don’t you see?! You surprised her! You even stole a kiss, what an improper boy! Of course she doesn’t know how to react quickly. If you just give her more time. What a pitiful girl...” Mrs. Yamada shook her head.

 

“EHH?! Mom! She doesn’t even love me! For her, I’m just a stranger.”

 

“Oh Ryosuke, open your eyes! She loves you okay? Why does she let herself sleep with you if you’re just a stranger for her?”

 

“Because she’s scared, that’s all.”

 

“And why does she care for you? Watched over you when you’re sick? Cured your wounds and even let you call her by her first name huh? Does she even become angry at you when you look like you are going to harass her with the intimacy you are showing.”

 

Yamada just stared at his mom blankly, still thinking if Chinen really does love her like what her mother said. “Whatever mom, I will go to my room okay?”

 

“Do whatever you want...”

 

~~~

 

yeah yeah... sorry for the late updates -__-

I'm busy here in my university...

lovelotz!! :*