Chapter 13

Strangers in Love

Chapter 13

 

“Let’s eat Yama-chan! I’m hungry!”

 

They started eating their dinner. Chinen is happily eating her favorite food while swinging her legs under her chair. Yamada watches her happily, falling deeply in love once again by the girl’s cuteness. When they finished eating, and is done cleaning, they both sat on the couch. Chinen is smiling happily towards Yamada. Her mood is definitely good because of the food.

 

“Yuri!” he said.

 

“Eh?! Why are you calling me Yuri?” she blushed because she now only realized the way Yamada addressed her.

 

“Cause you agreed that I can call you that!” Yamada grinned at her.

 

“But... But...” she stuttered and stood up. “I... I really thought that it was all just a dream!”

 

Yamada also stood up. “Well, it’s not and we’re a couple now. You should call me Ryosuke or Ryo-chan okay?” he smiled as he kept on advancing towards her and Chinen is backing away until she felt her back landed on the wall.

 

“I... I don’t want to!” she said nervously, their faces are very close to each other and he is trapping her with his right hand.

 

“Yuri... I’m waiting... Call me by my first name...” he teasingly said as he positioned his face nearer to Chinen’s.

 

“I... I... Stop it Yama-chan!” she is now very nervous because she can feel his breath on her face. “Ya-Yama-chan... You... You’re so close.” She said as she tried to push Yamada but since the latter is stronger, their position stays the same.

 

“Say it first... I just want to hear it.” He said teasingly, smiling sweetly.

 

Chinen is blushing furiously, she felt her legs going weak. Why does he make her feel these new emotions? She doesn’t move, they just stared at each other’s eyes deeply.

 

“Yuri... Say it or I will kiss you now! I’m serious.” He said seriously, his gaze is piercing her heart, making it melt. Their noses are already touching. She knew that this will not end if she doesn’t say it. She doesn’t want to be kissed. Or does she want to? No, it’s her first kiss after all.

 

“Ryo... Ryosuke.” She stuttered softly.

 

“I can’t hear you~~” he chanted and makes their faces nearer to each other, if that’s even possible.

 

“Wh-What the... RYOSUKE!!!!” she shouted while her cheeks continue to redden.

 

“Yeaaaay!” Yamada smiled happily. He felt like he’s the happiest person alive. He hugged Chinen tightly, lift her and they spin around.

 

“Hey... stop it... I’m getting dizzy!” the girl exclaimed and Yamada released her. He cupped her face and said, “Arigatou Yuri!” and he continued smiling like an idiot.

 

Chinen is mesmerized once again by his handsome face and his warm heart, but she was slightly annoyed by Yamada’s teasing so she slapped his left hand from her cheeks.

 

“OUCH!!!” Yamada screamed in pain as he caressed his bandaged hand. Chinen looked at it with wide eyes.

 

“What happened? Where did you get that injury?” she exclaimed as she hold Yamada’s left hand with both of her hands, staring at it with affection. Yamada smiled.

 

“It’s nothing, I just burned my hands while cooking. It’s not serious.” He smiled again.

 

“Not serious?! Why are you screaming when I just softly slap it?! And look at this crappy way you put the bandages! Do you think it will heal this way? Sit there! I will clean it first!” she commanded him.

 

Yamada chuckled on how Chinen is over reacting. He just watched the girl as she took care of his burned hands.

 

“Done!” she exclaimed as she finished wrapping it neatly with the bandages. “Don’t ever hurt yourself again okay?”

 

“Aww... My girlfriend is so caring! How cute.” Yamada said as he pinched Chinen’s cheeks.

 

“Gi-grilfriend?”

 

“Yes, Yuri are you still denying it? And you said it directly to me! So I will stick to our relationship.”

 

“But... But...”

 

“No but! Let’s go to bed! I want to sleep already!” he said dragging Chinen to his bedroom.

 

They are now both lying on Yamada’s bed. This is their fourth night together and their fight yesterday seemed to never happen.

 

“Yama-chan...” she said softly.

 

“What do you call me?” the boy beside her replied seriously.

 

“I... I mean Ryosuke.” Chinen said as she blushed again.

 

Yamada smiled and answered, “What’s it my princess?” he faced Chinen and looked at her lovingly.

 

“I think... I will just sleep in my room tonight.”

 

“What? O-Okay... But believe me, you’ll come back later.” He chuckled and let Chinen go out of his room.

 

“Oyasumi Yuri!” he said.

“Oyasumi Ryosuke.” Chinen smiled as she closed the door.

 

“So this is the feeling of falling in love huh?” Yamada said to himself as he clutched his heart. He’s enjoying the feeling. As soon as Chinen leaves his room, he missed her already. It seems like he is addicted to her, to her face, to her scent, to her smile, to her presence. He smiled once again as he closed his eyes to sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ok... here's a picture of Chinen as a girl <3