Chapter 15

Strangers in Love

Chapter 15

 

When Chinen arrives at the school and was about to enter her room, somebody grabs her arm and she turned around.

 

“Hey, Yuri! Don’t be angry okay? It’s just an accident, I’m just teasing you. I never intended to touch you okay?” Yamada explained.

 

“I don’t care! You’re just a ert! A narcissistic pig!” she said harshly.

 

“What?! I’m not!”

 

“You are! I hate you!” and Yamada can’t fight back anymore because the bell already rang and the teacher entered Chinen’s classroom. The girl just stuck her tongue out to him.

 

Yamada laughed and headed towards his own classroom.

 

When the lunch break comes, Chinen was surrounded by a group of girls, the same girls that attacked her last time.

 

“What do you want?” Chinen said coldly.

 

“How dare you call Yamada-sama a narcissistic pig?! You’re really a ! You have poisoned his mind and now you’re flirting with him!

 

Chinen just want to kill these girls but she held her emotions, “Could you stop bothering me? I am not doing anything to you!”

 

“Well, you are annoying us very much! Are you Yamada-sama’s girlfriend?!” a girl asked and Chinen just gave her a death glare. That girl is going to slap her and Chinen just closed her eyes waiting for the pain.

 

“Yes, she’s my girlfriend.” Said a familiar voice. She opened her eyes and saw Yamada holding the girl’s arms.

 

“Yamada-sama...” said the girls softly, trying to act cute in front of him.

 

“Excuse me girls, I don’t know you so stop calling me like I’m an idol or something. Besides, you’re hurting my cute girlfriend. Remember this day, if you ever hurt Yuri again, I swear I will all hurt you twice, even if you’re a girl.” He hissed at them. The girls nodded and go away.

 

All of the students are now staring at both of them. Yamada stared at Chinen and smiled.

 

“Yuri!” he exclaimed and hugged the girl.

 

“Ryosuke... What are you doing?” said the girl softly.

 

“Eh?! You’re not mad at me anymore? Yeaaay! I just tell them their place, besides I have no interest in them. You’re the only person here in my heart!” he smiled sweetly.

 

Chinen remembered that she must be angry at Yamada so she started to make a frown in her beautiful face, “I still hate you! Hmmp! And don’t go here yelling that you’re my boyfriend!”

 

“Am I not? HEY MINNA! LISTEN! I AM CHINEN YURI’S BOYFRIEND!!!!” he screamed as loud as he can.

 

Chinen covered his mouth! “BAKA! What are you saying!!! I don’t even agree to be your girlfriend!”

 

Yamada pouted, “Mou Yuri, we already looked like a couple! We’re perfect for each other! NE MINNA?!” he shouted again, earning the agreement of the people surrounding them.

 

Chinen hit his head, “Stop it Ryosuke! I am not your girlfriend! I have someone I love! And that’s Ryutaro Morimoto!” she whispered at Yamada.

 

Yamada forced himself to smile. His heart is extremely aching because of what he heard.

 

“Oh... that boy. But I... I got you first... I... I am your boyfriend... I.. I...” Yamada can’t speak clearly, he is forcing himself not to cry. “Here is your lunch Yuri... I... I need to go, see you later!” and Yamada run away.

 

Our little squirrel just shrugged her shoulders. It’s better that Yamada knows that she doesn’t love him back. She doesn’t want to hurt him.

 

She opened the bento and smiled because he cooked gyoza again. What a thoughtful person, he may be thinking that Chinen will not be angry anymore because of this. She smiled again and eats her lunch.

 

“Chii...” she turned around and saw Ryutaro standing behind her.

 

“Ryuu!” she smiled widely, “What is it?”

 

“Chii... can I speak to you after class?” the little boy asked cutely.

 

“Of course Ryuu!” Chinen is so happy, he approached her again.

 

“Okay Chii! See you!” Ryutaro said as he leaves Chinen’s class.

 

~~~~~

 

sorry, it's a bit short ahahaha

I told you, I'm not great in cutting the scenes :D