Our Field

I waited for you!

Jessica POV:

-in the car-

“Jessica are you okay?”

“Fine. Uhm Oppa could you drive me to the fields I use to visit a lot last year?”

“Sure. I’ll come pick you up  after I pick up the rest of SNSD.”

I realized I was tearing. Not tearing , more like silently crying. Donghae, I swear I was over you. Why am I crying? I didn’t do anything wrong! I confessed, is that really a reason to not talk to me? Yes, you hurt me, but I still wanted a best friend in you. I didn’t call you because you hurt me , I couldn’t face you after that. If you hurt me , shouldn’t you have called me or tried to help me get better? I miss you but what do you want me to do? I can’t change the past, and like you said you’ve stopped believing in me, just as how I stopped loving you.

I walk out across the open field. My arms were free in the air, spinning , and twirling. It felt so good, to be free. To be back --to my happy place.  I walk over to the tree that used to be my reading spot, my talking spot, and my thinking spot. Sit down and look to my left…. No one was there. I hoped that somehow I could turn and see him, turn and see his smile. I was once again tearing up. The tree trunk --- there used to be something written there. Where’d it go?! I find the spot where it was suppose to be, turns our moss grew over it. Its been awhile.  --- Donghae, do you ever visit here? Do you even remember  where it is? Do you even care about me anymore? I sit back and watch the sunset, eventually crying myself to sleep.

“Sica, wake up.”

I look up to see my manager.

“Oh alright , sorry. Are the girls done?”

“yea they’re done. Donghae’s in the car too, we might as well drop him off on our way home.”

OMG, that means he knows I’m here. He knows I came back. He’ll know I still care. There goes my dignity. --- I slowly walk to the car, hoping that maybe he went blind or something.  I walk into the car to see Donghae sitting in the back seat, with his arm sort of around YoonA’s shoulder.  Hes giving me the death stare , oh no. I look around for an empty seat, damnt the only empty seat is on the other seat of Donghae.

Sooyoung: Sica, hurry up and sit down. I want to go home!

YoonA: Unnie sit beside Donghae.

I walk to the back, sit down , buckle up and stare out of the window hoping to not catch his eye.

Sunny: Sica, why were you here? Didn’t you stop going here? Like a year or two ago?

Jessica: Oh uhm… well it just crossed my mind. Quiet place to fall asleep you know.

Tiffany: Thinking about it, you used to come here like many times a week before. Were you meeting a guy behind our backs? Its DBSK’s Jaejoong right?! I saw the couple rings!

Jessica: Unnie!!! First of all, no I was not meeting a guy… Just somewhere I liked to visit… and they weren’t couple rings…

Tiffany: mhmm… sure.

Donghae: So you were here because you wanted to sleep.

Jessica: yes.

Donghae: funny. Real funny.

Jessica: What do you mean.

Donghae: You went to sleep in an open field, rather then your bed. There must have been something you wanted to reminisce on . Whatever it is, im POSITIVE its over.

Jessica: donghae, you need to just shut up. I’ve had just about the limit with you today.  I know whatever it is , is over. 

-car stops-

I get up and leave. Although the stop is like a mile away from my dorm.

“Jessica, get back in the car, your dorms a mile away.”

“I’ll walk.”

Sooyoung: Jessica! Don’t be stupid, its late what if something happens!

I start walking I’ve had enough of everyone. No one knows what I’m going through! What a jerk Donghae is. He honestly doesn’t understand what I’m going through. He doesn’t understand it hurts to see him and Yoona, and it hurts to be made a fool of. --- An hour of walking later, I’m ready to pass out. My phone has been ringing non stop. I decide to just turn it off. I don’t want to talk to any one. I look at my watch its 1 am.  I look around, where am I… Where did I walk into ? I walked my self into an ally way.

“ Hey miss, would you like to come to the bar with me and my friends?”

I turn around, it was a group of males. They looked a couple of years older than me, but the way they dressed really scared me. Leather shirts, and scratches across their body. OMO, what am I suppose to do… I’m scared. My phone, wheres my phone?! Crap, its somewhere in my huge bag. My body is shaking and my hand is shakily looking for my phone. HELP!

“no… Uhm im a little busy.”

“ITS SNSD’S JESSICA!” one of them calls out.

“It is! Lets use her as a hostage! We could get thousands out of her.”

“good idea, but first lets have some fun with her.”

“ Jessica, would you like to me to a hotel?”

“No… its okay … I’m just making my way home actually…”

“Aww well, lets go to a hotel anyways.”

Hes getting closer to me, there all walking towards me. I back up until I hit the wall. They’ve cornered me. Closer, and closer they come. I’m so scared, but I know its too late, im done for it. One of them grabs my hand . My coat! They ripped open my coat. Someone please help me. ANYONE! I scream for help , but its so shaky I don’t think anyone can hear me. I’m crying my eyes out. This cant happen it cant! --- I close my eyes and pretend nothings happening. Then a light shines in the ally, from what I can make out looks like a car had just pulled in.

“What the hell do you think your doing?! I will skin you alive if I have to!”

 This man or what not is pushing all of the men away. There fighting back, and all I can do is drop to the ground. I’m so help less, why Sica?! Your suppose to be the ice princess, not a coward! I try to get up but I cant move.  I feel arms around me and I desperately hope they belong to whoever is rescuing me not the abusers.

I wake up in the field. Was it all just a dream? Yea it probably was just a dream. I look to my left, expecting to see no one.

“Your up.”