Caught in the act

I waited for you!

I turn around to see Donghae grabbing my wrist. He really did make me feel like an idiot just standing here crying. A part of me was mad and upset at the same time. I promised that i would trust him but why cant he trust me ? I knew this would happen , worst part it hasnt even been a month. I break his hold on my arm and walk my way to the check in counter. I could hear Donghae behind me , but i really didnt care. The lady working there gave me a very weird look. A crrying girl with a very handsome man behind her ... She moves her attention from me to Donghae. she was staring , practically drooling over his looks. I was starting to get irritated. 

" excuse me! Can i check in now , or would you like to take a picture of my boyfriend ? "

" Oh im sorry... name? "

" Jessica Jung . "

" uhm... Im sorry mam theres no place reserved for anyone by the name of Jessica Jung. "

"no im sure there is check again , my manager never gets things wrong. Look whatever , just give me a room . "

" Im sorry mam we're full , so is just about every hotel around this area. Theres going to be a big festival here. "

" ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! " I was starting to spazz out because of how irritated i was. This whole day has been goiing wrong . The lady i could tell was very much scared. I was still yelling at her , when donghae interupted. 

donghae : " Im sorry mam,  my girlfriend here has been having a bad day. Ill take her away now . "

donghae takes my bags and starts walking out of the hotel with his hand intwined in mine. He looks at me with this look that kind of says are you crazy? I shoot him a look that made it clear that i was still mad at him. Then again im sure he was at me too. We got into the car and Donghae didnt say a word . Nether did i , it was pointless to talk it out now. the car stopped and it pulled over at a hotel . He got my bags, and as we went in the fans were going crazy. Im guessing this is where hes staying. The fans and reporters were asking so many questions. I was so mad that im sure i was giving off a cold icy attitude. I tried smiling but it didnt come out . I was sort of being pushed around. I havent felt this way in awhile . Donghae walks ahead, and im stuck in the crowd totally lost for words. Then i feel a hand in mine. It was Donghae's . He pulls me out of the crowd and runs with me to the elevators. We get in and its just us , it was silent and akward. I break the silence.

" I'll film the music video and go back . In the mean time ill find somewhere to stay ... "

" you dont have anywhere to stay , hotels are all full . you dotn have to go back either. "

" Well then where am i suppose to stay ? really seems like im not wanted. "

"... can we just talk about this in the room. "

As we get off the lift , Donghae leads me to a room. I walk in and i could tell this was his. I sit down on the couch. I used a tissue to wipe my drippy make up. Donghae sits on the coffee table in front of me. He looks at me , and I could tell he was hurt by all of this. Then again I was hurt by what he was doing to. I was the first to break the silence 

" i wish you would trust me. "

" I do trust you Sica , but how am i suppose to feel with Jonghyun in your bed room , and driving you around all day. "

" you should be happy that you have a girlfriend that will always stay loyal to you, even given those situations. "

"Why was he in your room ?"

" I was drunk , me and the girls went out drinking . He carried me up and --- you know , i dont have to explain any of this to you. im sure your busy with your schedule, thats why you shouldve just left me at the airport. You didnt have to come . " 

" Jessica... you know i didnt mean to say that .Im sorry , i didnt mean to say those things . I was mad that you might've done things behind my back."

" and im telling you , i didnt do anything. I would never do that to you Donghae. " 

Donghae stands up and comes towards me. I could tell we've finally realised that this was all behind us now. He comes closer and closer until hes looking down on me. I wrap my arms around Donghae's neck , he leans in close and just as i thought he was going to kiss me , he works his way to my neck. Then when i thought he was going to kiss my neck , he whispers in my ear.

" Im sorry Sica. I shouldve trusted you. When i first saw you at the airport i shouldve told you that i missed you so much . "

" missed you too fishy. "

He starts kissing my neck, and makes his way to my lips. As we kiss like we never had before , thoughts kept running through my head. Like how lucky i was that i had the most incredible boyfriend in the world , and the most incredible friends ever. I spent days crying over donghae , and here he is in front of me , kissing me and loving me. I really did love him and now i realise that no matter what i always will . We were still kissing when the door opens. We pull a part instantly. I guess Donghae was sharing this room... 

Kyuhyun: " Whoa! Im sorry did i interupt something ? "

Eunkhyuk : " ahahah I knew you two would get back together , i just didnt think you guys knew how to any of .... hehe " 

Kyuhyun: "you guys move faster then me and seohyun did! Lucky Donghae... "

Donghae: " You two! Out! " 

Eunhyuk: "fine fine but dont forget this is my room to! "

Donghae was now sitting on the other side of the sofa beside me . I was still in shock , this was the first time anyones walked in on me kissing , then again ive never kissed anyone but donghae... After sitting on the couch for 10 minutes just totally in shock , donghae pulls me closer to him and i lay on his chest. 

" ahah dont worry Sica , I've walked in on them doing a lot worse. "

" your just saying that fishy! That was so embarasiing! "

" you'll be fine " 

" .... so you dont video call me for 5 days , because your living such a busy schedule that involves you lying on a couch. "

"dont get mad ice princess I really have been busy , you came just at the right time. We finished recording the song , and doing one part of the music video . You'll shoot the next part with us tommrow. " 

" and... whats the plot to this second part ? Do i get to fall in love with this super handome fish ? "

" nope. The boys wanted to make me mad , so when the director asked us who wanted to be your love intrest i said i wanted to , but then the boys all voted for Han Geng . So yes you'll be the love intrest of Han geng. "

" aahah this is going to be fun . dont worry fish , you've got to learn to trust me "

"lets go to the beach. Its quite a drive, but im sure we can do it. "

 

A/N : Hey everyone hope your enjoying it ! :D Haesica back yay! I promise no more crazy misunderstandings anymore. Im going to slowly start to end the story now. Hope you all enjoyed it !  I might not reply to the comments, but i do read them , they make me smile! (: 

Comment and Subscribe ! Please (: ?