An unwanted trip to China?

I waited for you!

I woke up the next morning feeling terrible .My head hurt and i felt so lazy. I looked on my counter , it was a big glass of water with a note under neath it . It was from Jonghyun. 

" feeling the hang over ehh ? Here drink lots of water, and have a good breakfast . I made some scrambled eggs , and put it in the fridge for you . I have to leave now , its getting late . Hope you liek my breakfast .  - Jonghyun  "

Aww thats sweet of him . I walk downstairs and lie down on the couch . Remmbering how much i missed Donghae lying here with me. OMG Donghae?! What happened last night! Why cant i remmber . He called me , and siad some thing and he was mad ... and why cant i remmber?! I quickly run and find my phone . I dial Donghaes number right away. No one picks up ... What did I do last night ?! I dotn even remember . If donghae really is mad at me ... I probably did something really bad. Okay soo i was drunk , and Jonghyun brought me back... annd he put me down , and then my laptop rang . Nothing happened , between that soo how can Donghae be so mad ? I text him . 

" Donghae-- why arent you picking up? call me . - Jessica " 

In   3 days ill be going to China to see Donghae so it shoudlnt be a problem ... right ? ... I clean up the house , which is something ive never done , but i was just so bored by myself. I finish cleaning and drop dead on the couch because it was so tiring. Wow Im really out of shape. I decide to go to the gym but i hate going alone. I call up SNSD but there all doing a radio show . I try Krystal , but no one picks up. I was going to call Hara but i remmbered shes in Japan. I get an incoming call thinking it was donghae i pick up immediatly . 

" Hello! fishy? "

" ahaha next best thing Sica. Its Jonghyun . Krystal told me you were calling her , but she says shes bust right now and wants to send me to whatever errand you need " 

" Oh hi Jonghyun! Its not really an errand more like i need someone to go to the gym with me . Can you come ? "

"yea sure , ill be right over. "

I get changedd into my sweats and a tank top . As I get out of the house and wait outside for Jonghyun to come , I hear yelling .It was a couple fans who lived in the same neighborhood . They reconigized me instantly and started to make there way over, with cameras and cell phones , trying to take a picture. I hear a car pull up and get in as fast as i can.

" You alright Sica? I tried to come as fast I could. "

" yea im fine . Where'd you come from? "

" Radio Station. Thats why im dressed so casual. When you leving for China again Sica? "

" in 3 days. Ill be gone for 2 weeks. Why you going to be bored without me ?"

"probably will be. and then once you come back your going to be bakc on your schedules so you'll probably be busy then too. "

" ahaha dont worry oppa i cant forget about you. You've kept me company for the last week. "

-arrives at the gym-

We went to the tredmills. Jonghyun was going way faster then me so i took it as a contest so i turned my speed up . I went so fast, i almost slipped , luckily i was wearing the key, and as i fell back it the machine stopped aswell.. Jonghyun saw me and started to laugh . We went to the weights next. I did lighter weights and tried to work out my legs. I really wanted to get some abs like Krystal . After an exauhsting day at the gym Jonghyun drove me back. As I got home I went on the computer and tried video calling donghae but no reply. I really hoped he wasnt this mad. I checked my inbox to see an email from Kyuhyun. 

" Sica! Donghae's been going crazy, hes been really upset. Dont worry I've kept my eyes on him. He'lll be fine. but this article... "

he attached a link. I clicked the link and it was a page that had photos of me getting into JJonghyun's car. AH .Why does this have to happen to me. We're just friends , I wish Donghae would trust me more. I hope Donghae doesnt do anything stupid...  Im starting to really worry about what Donghae might do .I really want to talk things out with him but i dont know how he doesnt respond to my messages or phone calls.  I pick up my phone adn call Sooyoung hopeing for some advice. 

" Anghysayo ? "

" Sooyoung ! What do i do , Donghae thinks i cheated on him ! "

" Talk to him about it ! dont you worry "

" he wont pick up his phone calls. "

" damn. I hope that fish isnt doing something he'll regret. you'll be over there in 3 days. maybe... I have an idea ! Go to China tommrow ! "

" what?! Are you crazzy! Thats too soon ! "

"does your relationship mean something to you or not ! Look just ask manager oppa to plan some flights for tommrow ! He can do it "

" okay , ill do it then! Im going to china tommrow ! thanks for your help byee Sooyoung ! "

I call our manager and ask him to set up a flight adn hotel immediatly . He said he can do it . I go in to my room and pack my stuff immediatly , once i finish packing my stuff it hits me that i have no one to pick me up at the airport. I figured Donghae would but if hes honestly this mad at me im not sure. I send him a text and tell him that ill be there tommrow and if he wanted to come or not would tell me how he really felt about me. My manager calls me back to tell me my flight leaves tommrow at 7 am . I cant wake up that early. When i finally with everything i go straight to my bed and sleep. Its been a long day . Im not sure how tommrow will go but i hope Donghae really isnt that mad . 

*ring,ring *

 "sica get up im waiting outside , your planes going to leave soon ."

" Okay bye manager oppa ."

I get out of bed , and get my suitcase out from the closet. As i drag it downstairs adn out the door . I quickly get into the car, and he drives me to the airport. We arrive and I get onto the other side of the gate. My manager couldnt come with me because SNSD still needed him . so if Dognhae really doesnt come to the airport to pick me up , i have no idea what to do . Its sad to realise how un independant i am . I sleep the whole plane ride. Donghae couldnt stop passing by my mind , would he really let things between us end this way. He hasnt even bothered to call me , or reutrn my messages. I woke up to a flight attendant trying to wake me up in Chinese. I apologize in english to her , and quickly leave the plane. I went to go pick up my bags and it was so hard to find without help from my manager. This is reality Sica. I spot my suit case and as i get a grab of it , i try to pull it off , but i couldnt i was too weak. this man comes up beside and helps me with it , as he places it on my cart , I thank him and leave for the gates . As I walk down the hallway I see a lot of people hugging , because of how happy they were that they could meet again. 

I reach the end of the hallway still not seeing Donghae's face. I walk out and still no one . He really didnt come for me . Even though he was mad I cant understand why he would just leave me at the airport alone. I start tearing up , i grab my sunglasses out of my bag and put it on hopping no one sees me crying. As I get to the doors , some fan girls recongize me and are crowding asking for my autograph. Im being pusshed around not knowing exactly where im going. Security comes in and helps me out . Once i finally get out one of the english speaking security men asks  me 

" Miss , would you like me to call a taxi for you? "

" noo im waiting foor ---" I realissed he wasnt go to come . " yes please call me a taxi . "

As he brings me outside the airport doors , hes hand is out hailing a taxi for me. As the taxi driver walks over to put my suitcases into the car. I start getting really emontional that donghae wouldnt come for me. As I get into the taxi i suddenly feel a hand on my wrist. I look up to see none other then donghae. I was happy he came but he didnt look to happy to be here. I was actually really mad , he was so late. He starts talking chinese to the taxi driver and the taxi driver takes my suitcase out of the car and as I Donghae pulls me up and out of the taxi. He lets go of my hand and put my suitcase into his car and as i get into the passenger seat of his car  I turn and look out at the window avoiding eye contact with him . I try making conversation with him , regardless of how mad i was , because I still was happy he came. 

"Hae you came.. thought you were going to leave me for a second there , i guess your just busy. "

"yea. I am busy. "

"you can just drop me off at my hotel , ill leave you to your schedules ."

"It doesnt matter, i had to come pick you up my schedules have already been messed around. "

" well im sorry, i shouldve called someone else then. "

" you should of. "

I feel hurt by his words, almost like i just been stabbed. My tears start coming down. I put my sunglasses back on and stare out the window. As the car comes to a stop I get out . Make my way to the trunk and get my suit case . I walk my way to the hotel , not even saying a word to Donghae. I figured Donghae alrady drove off so i took my sunglasses off and revealed my teary eyes . Then i felt a hand on my wrist.