Night out

I waited for you!

-1 week later- 

*ring,ring,ring*

Aish who calls at this time?! Its soo early ! 

"anghysayo? "

"SICA-UNNNIE! "

" Ahh YoonA , your crazy , its soo early ! "

" yea , well we still have schedules to maintain! Anyways sica, some of us are going to the club tonight , would you like to join us ? "

" sure thing , its not like i ever have to wake up early ! "

" Okay then come out right now , me , Taeyeon , Sooyoung are waiting outisde for you. bring a helmet Taeyeons driving. "

" What?! Its so early , clubs arent even open now ! "

" i know we're going shopping ! We have some free time "

I get changed, brush my hair, and quickly apply some makeup.I run outside to see Taeyeon in her converatble.  I did my hair just to get it messed up again .. awhell im just happy i can have fun with my girls . I climb into the back of the car with YoonA . 

" where are the rest of the girls ?"

Sooyoung: " All on star king ! We ditched ! "

Taeyeon: " I dont approve of this but its been awhile since we've seen you Sica ! "

" So whos going be at the club tonight? I know you guys dont go to the club without inviting boys ."

YoonA : " Shinee and whats left of super junior . but we heard theres going to be a lot of other boy groups there tonight. "

We arrive at the mall and we were surrounded by supriesd fangirls . We obviously didnt think this through because although we wanted a girls day , they decided to leave our managers back , and just go out with us four. Right now we're being mobbed by so many fan girls . Being pushed around and yelled at . I really love them , we all do , but sometimes we need space too. We finally get out with the help of the malls security . We grab hands and run for the nearest shop. Taeyeon thought that we always do the y dresses theme , so tonight we've decided to be casually hot. we left and went to H & M . YoonA and Taeyeon both got short shorts with twin shirts. Sooyoung got a denim skirt and I got tight ripped skinny jeans , but we bought twin shirts aswell that reavealed our shoulders.

We left the store and straight for a restaurant we saw. We got our own VIP booth without even asking. I guess its understandable but i wish we were just treated the same as everyone else. thats why i love going to America so much , im treated equivalant to everyone else , I still love the special treatment most of the times. 

Taeyeon : " Lets eat suppper bad! We've been with our 1200 callories diet for EVER. Today can be the one day we cheat and i mean CHEAT.! "

YoonA: " but we bought fitted jean shorts ! we might not fit after! "

Sooyoung : " If we dont fit then we get our buts on the tredmills and work it off ! "

Jessica: " Agrred! but i feel guilty ive eaten so much junk in the past days. " 

Taeyeon: " no suprise you cant cook! "

" ahaah unnie its not that i cant cook its becase Jonghyuns been coming over for the past week , we've been eating junk food and just going out so much. I think I'll have to exercise a lot before i come back. "

YoonA :" waiiit ! Let me stop you there? Jonghyuns been coming over? What exactly is going on Sica ?! "

" Its not what you think Yooong! I've been lonely and hes just been a friend ! You would know your so close to so many guys doesnt mean you have feelings for all of them! "

Sooyoung: " and how does Donghae feel about this ? "

" well he was jelous at first but he slowly started to understanding. Its just .... he hasnt called or texted me for the last 5 days. So i dont really know how he feels now ... "

Taeyeon: " Hes probably just busy , dont let it get to you . Your going to Visit him soon so it shouldnt be a big deal. "

"yea i guess your right . "

We ate alll our food until we were so full we couldnt stand up . After sitting there waiting for all of the food to digest, we stood up and walked back to the car. Taeyeon drove me home , the girls decided to spend their time at my house before going out to the club. They probably just wanted to mooch my makeup and hair products , they do that a lot . My hair is put into big curls and it really matches my look . Sooyoung , puts her extensions in , and does similar curls to me . We really were the twins , other then the height diffrence. We sat around and did eachothers make up for awhile , then we got bored of waiting so we just left for the club. We dont really care for fashinably late.  As we arrive we spot the suju boys . Who were already in a booth drinking away. We join them in the booth and I take a seat beside Heechul.

Taeyeon: " Teukie Oppa! "

Leetuk: " Hi Taeyeon! "

Heechul: " Look at you two ! A minute ago Teukie was talking about a provocative movie we watched, and now hes all Hi Taeyeon! "

I hit Heechul lightly on the shoulder. He was so ruining the moment. 

Heechul : "Dont take your anger out on me ! All because Fishys gone! "

*siigh * 

Heechl: " What'd that fish do ... ?  I guess i shouldve seen this sooner , you are wearing something y to a club although your boyfriends not here. "

"Aish Heechul! Its not like that. Other the fact he hasnt called in 5 days. no big deal . "

Heechul: " Hasnt called? Either hes cheating on you .... or hes busy ! "

" Not funny! But yea i guess hes busy."

Heechul: " dont worry , your best friends here , more or less . "

I turn around to see Jonghyun and the rest of shinee coming in. They take a seat in the booth aswell . Jonghyun sitting beside me. I smile at him and he smiles back . Heechul decides  that he wants to order some alchol. Which he does... I dotn mind though , I've been through so much these past weeks , tonight im going to get drunk as hell. By the 6th shot. Im ready to pass out. Heechul was already on his 8th , crazy kid is going to get alchol poisoning. Me and the girls get on the dance floor and dance to genie , when it came on. Z:ea's Heechul comes over and he starts talking to me , as soon as he starts asking for my number , Jonghyun interfers and tells him something that i couldnt hear, maybe because i was so drunk . 

Leetuk : " Its getting late . Im going home. Ill take Taeyeon , and the rest of super junior. 

Sooyoung: " Ill drive Taeyeons car back . I'll take YoonA and Jessica since im the only one whos not in toxicated. "

Jonghyun : " I have space in my car too ill take Jessica . "

YoonA: okay that works too.

I had no objections . Jonghyun drove me home and as i stumbled up the stairs he helped me by putting his arm around  my waist. I kept missing the key hole , Jonghyun took the keys from me and opened the door . He takes me to my bedroom and puts me down on the bed. Then i hear laptop going off , it was a video call , but i was really to tired to pick it up I asked Jonghyun too .

Jonghyun's POV 

Jessica : " Oppa can you get that for me? Im tired. "

I walk over to the desk I open the laptop and accept the call. I was surprised to see Donghaes picture pop up .He looked suprise too .

Donghae: " Oh.... Jonghyun. Whers jessica. "

" Jessicas behind me on the bed. She asked me to get this call for her , is there a message you want to leave shes a little tired. "

donghae: " Let me talk to Jessica. "

"okay..."

I un plug the laptop and move it over to the bed. I put it down for Jessica. I leave the room to give them a little privacy. 

-end of POV-

-Back to Jessicas POV -

I look at the screen to see donghae . I said i was tired! He looks really mad , i wonder why. 

" fishy why do you look so mad . Im tired can we talk about this tommrow ? - 

" Whats going on here sica. Jonghyuns in your room ?! I know you said i have nothing to worry about , but hes in your room . "

"what ? ... what are you talking about Fishy ? Im tired ill call you back tommrow . "

"dont bother. " 

Donghaes picture goes black. I really dont knoww what just happened , i cant really think about anything with all the alchol thats been through my body . Illl call him back tommrow .