Coming out

I waited for you!

"sica break fast is ready! "

" But im tired! "

"get dressed, we're going to talk to LSM after wards"

"Okay okaay!"

-at breakfast table-

" Donghae , im the one on hiatus why are you here and not doing anything on your schedule ?"

"I was suppose to be at music core performance, but I asked for a break today."

"you cant just skip work for me!"

"Its okay , its just one day . By the way , Heechul was talking to the girls yesterday , you didnt tell them we moved in together ?"

" yea i never really got the chance too , they've been busy with variety shows , and photoshoots. "

" Well we should get going now. "

-at sm building -

* knock, knock*

LSM : Come in! 

" hi , we need to talk."

LSM: "Oh boy... Okay make it suttle."

Donghae : " We want to date. I know its against Sica's contract and with everything going on..."

"okay , i approve."

Jessica: "What?! You dont even need to ask us questions ...?"

LSM : " It actually makes the scandal a lot easier . You kissed Donghae , and said you werent dating ...ehh ? but you kissed Donghae and now your dating , that makes sense. I'll get some reporters to leak photos of you two and then Sica you will re join SNSD's activites by the end of this month. But...  Donghae... your going to be lea--- "

Donghae: "Okay thats the plan! Let leave now Sica. "

Jessica:" Wait no , tell me. Whats going on here? "

LSM : " Donghae havent you told Jessica? "

"Tell me what?!"

" Okay , okay! Sica, im leaving for Super junior M promotions monday."

"and you didnt bother to tell me?! "

" lets talk about this when we get back. "

*Sica leaves the room*

LSM " Wait Donghae, "

"yes sir ?"

" I want you to treat Jessica right. Shes been through a lot , sort this out with her. I want her back in SNSD at the end of this month."

"I will."

-in the car -

" Were you ever going to tell me ?!"

" Look Sica, things were finally getiing better between us I didnt want to ruin the moment. But i know i was wrong for not telling you , im really sorry ! "

"How long are you going to be gone? "

" a month. "

I start getting really teary . I stare out the window so that he wouldnt see that i was crying. I just cant imagine being a month without Donghae , last time he left for China , we didnt talk for 3 years. I wasnt ready to feel all that pain again.A lot of things were running through my head, what if Donghae cheated on me , like he did with YoonA .What if he falls in love with some other girl , just when I start living my fairy tale its all ruined. We arrive and i run into the house. I couldnt let him see me like this. I drop my self down on the couch. Donghae comes in and wraps his arms around me , leaning his head on my shoulders. I turn around crying , he wipes my tears away.

" Jessica... Talk to me about this."

" What if you fall in love with another girl ? "

"I wont . I couldnt , you know i love you right? "

"I know you love me , but you loved YoonA ... "

He stares into my eyes.

" Jessica , my love for you cant be compared to how i felt for YoonA . "

"I just dont want to be hurt again . I dont want to go to sleep crying and not talking to you for 3 years."

"I promise, i will never hurt you again. I promise i will stay faithful . You know why? "

"because i love yoou."

He leans in and starts kissing me passiontily . It might just be a kiss , but i can feel that he loves me  and i can trust this fishy. We stay up till 12am planning our house warming party. I called the girls to tell them everything that has gone on , they were happy for me and Donghae , even YoonA . I could tell she was trying her best to be happy for me and Donghae, because of how happy i seemed to be. she really was one of my besest friends. 

As I reach for my phone book , donghae notices and snatches it away. 

" Fishy ! "

" Who are you calling ... We've already called everyone on our guest list ! Dont tell me ... "

" yes im inviting SHINee and yes that includes Jonghyun ! Pabo . "

" but... :"

I wrap my arms around his neck , and somewhat have to tippy toe since im a danshin . I whisper in his ear . 

" you really are a pabo , fishy. I'm here with you, im right in front of you , and i love YOU. You dont have to worry about anything. Now give me my phone book , im tired of tippy toeing . " 

"fine."

I call Jonghyun and ask him to bring the rest of the Shinee boys to the party. I can feel donghae on my shoulder trying to listen to everything .I close my cell phone , and leave for my bedroom . I've had enough drama for one day. 

" Where are you going? "

"sleep ! "

"noo good night kiss ? " * frowny face * 

"nope see you tommrow." as i close the door of my bedroom. 

I change into my pjs. I lie on my bed with the lights off but i cant sleep . Donghae leaving for China  just seems like to much for me. Im afraid to be hurt, and im afraid of just being without him for so long. This month is when I'll need him the most , living alone, without my girls, without my fans. I really dont know how to feel but i guess i just have to trust him . He is after all my pabo fishy ! 

The next morning and get walk out to the kitchen to find it empty. Usually at this time Donghae is already awake. I worry and check his bedroom he isnt there either. Aish donghae where'd you go ! I notice a tray on the table , with a note under it. 

-Hello my beautiful sleepy head, I made you breakfast i hope you like it . Eat up todays our party. You must miss me soo much but i went out to go buy grocerys , and then when i come back i better get my morning kiss ! - Donghae " 

"aish that fishy ! "

I eat the meal he made, and after wash the dishes. I realise that donghae has been cooking and cleaning everything around the household. I feel bad and decide to do the laundry . I grab a laundry basket , gather up my clothes. Then as i head over to Donghae's room i open his closet, to see all his stuff in suitcases. Then it hits me hes leaving tommrow. Tommrow will be the last day i get to see Donghae .  I start to cry . Then i hear the door open , its Donghae . I wipe my eyes and leave the room. 

" Sica? ... Oh your doing laundry . Thats a first ! "

"shush it Fishy ! Now do you want your morning kiss or what ?"

" Of course! "

Donghae walks across the room , acting like a beast . He takes me by the back and kisses me hard. I start laughing .

" Sica you cant laugh! that ruins the kiss! "

" ahaha im sorry , your just too funny . Now go start cooking ! "

"and what are you going to do ?"

" I can make mayonaise , tuna sandwhches! ! "

"no... i love you, but Yuri-ah said it took you an hour to mix the mayonaise. "

"Aish Donghae! Then im going to go get ready forthe party tonight then . Your going to be mezmorized! "

- later that night -

*knock,knock*

donghae : "ahh whos here ?! Jessica can you answer that ? I need to watch this spaghetti ! "

Jessica : okaay.  *opens door *

Suju : "Hey Jessica! "

" Hello ! "

Heechul: "Wheres Donghae ? "

"Cooking spaghetti , please come in . "

Ryewook: " Ouu spaghetti, hyung im coming to help! "

Yesung: "Let me handle the music , i brought my ipod just in case! "

" Okay "

* knock , knock*

Kyuhyun: "Is that SNSD ? I hope so! Seohyun ... "

*opens door *

Jessica" Just your luck Kyuhyun, the next best thing ! F(x)!"

Krystal: "Unnnie! Im soo happy for you ! "

*knock, knock*

Taeyeon: " Ahh Sica, we missed you SOO much! "

SNSD: " Jessica! " *hugs*

Donghae: " so everyones here now ! "

Jessica: " No! dont be so jelous! Theres still SHINee, and we're not eating dinner without them. "

Yuri : Agreed ! Minho's not here yet ... "

Everyone is dancing around and just having fun. Chatting to the rest of the SM family. Its so hectic, I've never really thrown a party for so many people before . Then i hear someone at the door .As i head over to the door , Im about to open it but then i feel a hand on my shoulder. 

Donghae: " now you can open it. Just wanted to point some thing out... "

*opens door* 

Jonghyung: " Oh ... Hi Sica, Donghae ! "

Onew: " Thanks for inviting us you two ! nice place you have ! "

Jessica: " no problem!  We're all about to have dinner, so you guys can just grab a seat at the table."

I give Donghae a death look, warning him to back off. 

" Its not my fault ! He was so looking at you ! "

" pabo , just go serve the dinner " * peck on cheek*

-during dinner -

Leetuk : " I just wanted to make a toast on the precious couple here, Donghae  and Jessica. They have been through so much , and im happy that they have finally found eachother. Although Super junour has really missed our fishy in the dorm , and im sure SNSD has missed their ice princess , we hoep for the best for the two of you. "

*everyone starts clapping *

Taeyeon: " You two got permission from LSM right? "

"yep Sica and I just went and asked him."

Leetuk : "So lets say me and Taeyeon just went and 'asked him' you think he would say yes? "

Jessica: " Probably , you two are the oldest of both groups so i dont see why not . Why is there something going on ?"

Taeyeon : "maybe ... "

Donghae " Aww the leader couple! cute ."

Kyuhyun: " How do you plan to do this ? We're leaving tommrow morning . "

Seohyun pulls in close to Kyuhyun with a sad expression.

Jessica: "I guess ill just have to trust this fishy . "

Krystal: " Well Donghae oppa , you better be faithful ! I've been told im violenter then my sister, be warned! "

Donghae : "ahah krystal dont worry I will. "

After dinner everyone played around chated with eachother and even danced. Yesung played Gee and everyone got up and started dancing , then he played sorry sorry ,and we started dancing as a group aswell. The night was filled with laughs. I was glad that even though i was on a hiatus , i still had all my friends . No doubt that i really miss the fans and performing. 

-1am-

Leetuk :" ahh its getting late, and Heechul is drunk out of his mind , i think we should get going. "

Taeyeon: "us too , we have some schedules tommrow."

Victoria and Onew: " yea i think we should all go now . Thanks for invitng us ! " 

Jessica and donghae : "bye everyone ! "

When we closed the door , I walked to the couch and just dropped down. Donghae came towards me and pulled me onto his lap . his hand playing with mine. He looked sad.

"something wrong fishy? "

"im going to miss you a lot . "

" Im going to miss you too " 

He pulls me close and gives me a kiss . Eventually we pull away from eachother.

" Sica, come on, we have to clean up . "

" Aish you go get some rest , your plane leaves at 6 am tommrow , ill ask my manager to call in a cleaning service tommrow."

" I probably should get some rest , ill sleep right here. With you beside me. "

He falls asleep on the couch with my head resting on his chest. He really does look handsome when he sleeps. Im going to miss you so much Donghae. Saranghae. 

 

A/N : Helloo everyone hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! The story is slowly coming to an end, and im glad i can finally complete my story . Not sure what ill write about next but whatever. 

Comment and Subscribe  it makes me smile (: 

xoxo - lisa