I wish you the best

I waited for you!

“Your up”

It was Donghae. He looks beaten up, his eye has a scratch under it, and his arms are bruised. Did he fight those men by himself? There were like 5 though. Donghae…. Why? You hate me. I stay silent, im in shock right now.

“Everyones out looking for you. Searching the streets. Your lucky I came and found you. Things could’ve gotten really, if I hadn’t been there in the nick of time.”

 “ Whyd you come? Why were you looking for me.”

“To be honest Jessica, I don’t know. When you left the car, and started walking home I was worried, and I really couldn’t explain why. Then when I got home, I couldn’t sleep . I called YoonA , and she told me you still weren’t back. They all left to go find you and I don’t know, I just couldn’t stay still and not try to help. I drive by the ally to find you being abused, I don’t know why, but I get so mad at those men, I want to kill them. Funny story right? I made you walk home by yourself, yet I’m still the one saving you.”

“You didn’t have to. You didn’t have to save me.”

“ What the hell Sica? You would’ve been abused if not me being there and saving you.”

“ Then you should’ve let me. You’ve left me hurting before.”

“ I couldn’t of let you get ! Are you crazy? I had to.”

“ NO YOU DIDN’T. Donghae don’t you dare say that! I sat crying in my bedroom for days. I got depressed to the point , where I got hospitalized once. Not a single call. Not a word. I’m suppose to call you? Whats wrong with you.”

“Jessica… calm down. You weren’t the only one hurt. I just didn’t know what to do. You were a sister to me, not anything serious. I had no feelings for you. I couldn’t of talked to you after hurting you so bad.”

I sit there silent quite we’re not going to solve anything like this. I try so hard to fight back the tears, but once again I’m silently crying in front of Donghae. I hope he doesn’t see me cry. It doesn’t matter, he saved me , and I should be thankful none the less.

“thanks…”

“for?”

“saving me. Without you being there I would’ve been . That would scar me for life. So thankyou.”

“Don’t thank me. Please don’t. I caused this.”

“ no you didn’t. Lookat how badly hurt you are. Any band aids in the car?”

“yea, first aid kit, but im fine don’t worry.”

Jessica: “ I’ll go get it. Stay here.”

I walk to the car and look around for a first aid kit. I open the drawer to find letters… In one pile are letters from YoonA , probably letters she sent him from China. So the one he loves is YoonA. YoonA you have no idea how much I envy you right now.  I look around, theres a small other pile. They seem to not have been sent. Their addressed to someone… I can’t really make out the hand writing…

“Sica, you alright?!” Donghae screams.

“ Yea fine, I’ll be right there.”

I take the First aid kit and leave for the tree. I see him sitting there with his expressionless face, hes so  handsome. So many girls would kill to be right now. I take out some medicated rub to pat on his bruises. I see a big bruise down his arm, and it goes into his shirt. I can’t reach it… What do I do now? He seems to notice.

“Should I take off my shirt?”

Im blushing like mad right now…

“Oh.. well i-i-I , don’t-“

“Sica, calm down you’ve seen me shirtless before…”

He removes his shirt, and its an amazing site. Its true, I have seen him shirtless before but that was 2 years ago. And he really wasn’t this buff back then. His abs are staring right at me. Donghae, your so hot. I can’t do this, omo I’m freaking out. Blushing like crazy.

“Jessica, have you stopped?”

“stopped what?”

“stopped loving me.”

WHAT THE HELL?! Why did he bring that up! Is he crazy! He just made a good moment ruined! How do I answer….

“Well… I guess that’d be a no… You’ve changed – I don’t love you the way I used to.”

“ I guess that’s reasonable. – Jessica, you know who I love now right?”

“yes.”

“When’d you find out?”

“Not to long ago.”

“ Can you still wish me the best?”

“Yes, I wish you and YoonA the best but not for you, for YoonA.” 

------------------------------------------------------------

Author:

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy this story, as much as i do writing it! Now i currently have 3 unfinished stories , which is kinda well  fail. Anyways , I want to work on one at a time, adn maybe actaully FINISH. So please take some time to just click on the poll to let me know, thankksyous~ (: <3