Goodbye ):

I waited for you!

I wake up to a movement. I peeked through my tired eyes , it was Donghae getting off the couch. I grabbed his hand , questioning where he was going.

" Sleep a little more Sica. I'm just going to get my bags."

thats when i remmbered Donghae was leaving for China today. I reached over and got my cell phone from the table it was only 5:30 am , im a deep sleeper and dont usually ever get up at this time. Then again, Donghae was leaving in haft an hour. I had to be there. I get up and change into my casual clothes, not bothering to do my hair or makeup . I grabbed a pair of sunglasses , and stood at the doorway of his room. He looked up from getting his bags out of the closet .

" Go back to sleep . "

" I can't your leaving in haft an hour , i want to go with you."

" you cant, your going to get mangaled by the paparazzi. "

" We're dating now , it doesnt matter if anyone finds out. I'll call my manager oppa to take me back afterwards."

He stands up walks across the room and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in close. I stare into Hae's eyes and my eyes are getting teary. I refuse to be one of those girls who count on their boyfriends for everything, but a part of me will just miss him so much. 

" dont cry Sica. You can call every single day, we'll video chat, and ill send you lots of letters." 

"Your going to be busy , its hard to balance so much. Just focus on your promotions and call me whenever you have time. I just dont know what im going to do for a month without you. "

" You'll be fine. We should leave for the airport now , we can take your new BMW . "

We walk hand in hand to the car. He gets in the passenger seat, and i get in the drivers seat. As i drive to the airport , i put on my sunglasses to hide my tears. I know ill be okay without Donghae , but that wont change the fact that ill miss him. It was a sad silent in the car, when we reached the airport photographers were everywhere. Last time i've seen this many cameras were at my press confrence. I start getting a little worried. I dont really know why though , LSM has already told the press that we were dating. As we get out of the car , the fans are all yelling . Some i could tell weren't to happy , but some were really supportive . A very loud fan starts yelling " no haesica! " over and over again , I try not paying attention to it , but donghae could tell I wasnt to happy about it. He took my hand and squeezed hard. We walked hand in hand to the gates. There we see the rest of the suju - M boys. 

Kyuhyun : " Oh Sica! Donghae your so lucky you got to bring Sica,  i couldnt bring Seohyun . "

Ryewook: " Aish be quiet Kyu ! I know Sica you'll miss Hyung a lot ! but dont worry ill keep an eye on him for you. "

Siwon: " We all will ! "

Donghae: " Sica can trust me ! You guys be quiet , let me and Sica have some time a lone."

As the Super junior boys go wait on the other side of the gate. donghae turns to me and sees me looking to the ground. I wanst crying any more but i was still sort of upset. He hugs me tightly then whispers in my ear. 

" I cant kiss you right now because of everyone looking , but i will give you a kiss whenever we see eachother next. I'll miss you so much Jessica Jung , but i'm going to do my best in China , so that i wont dissapoint you. I'll call you when i land . Saranghae." 

"Saranghae Fishy . Fighting ! "

I watched as he walked on to the other side of the gate. I didnt bother looking anymore , my manager led me out towards the screaming crowd. I was really upset donghae left, but seeing my fans asking for my autograph made me smile. some even wrote lettters , i thanked all of them and left for my car. I wasnt in the mood to drive so my manager drove the car . When i got home I went straight to my bedroom , I threw myself onto my bed. I really didnt know what to do in this empty house with just myself. A person whos uncappable of cooking or cleaning. I called Krystal to see if she wanted to come over . 

" Hello ? "

"Krystal come over ! Im lonely ! Its Sica. "

" Oh Sica! I cant right now sorry ! But since i know your un cappable of cooking or cleaning, ill send someone over. "

" Okaay , call me later . Byebye ! "

Whos she going to send over ? Thye better be able to cook ! Im getting hungry, and i need to eat something to get my mind off of Donghae. 

-10 mins later - 

*knock, knock*

" Coming !  --- Oh Jonghyun ... what are you doing here ? ... "

" I dont even know . Krystal called me and said that you were having break down issues because Donghae left . So I on my way over grabbed some , board games, and junk food "

" junk food ? ahah come in! " 

Jonghyun comes in and takes a seat on the table. i could tell he just came from a perfromance. He was still wearing his lucifer stage outfit.  It was really sweet of him to come over even though he had sucha  hectic schedule. 

"You just came from a performance ?"

" yea music bank ."

" Dont you have any other schedules , i dont want to bug you . "

"no its fine , right now i dont have anything scheduled. --- I brought your favourite ! "

"Oh please dont pull out a cucumber ! "

" nonono, I brough chips ! American-styled chips ! "

" Aww , yes ! Thankyou " 

" no problem ! I have an idea , we should pull a movie marathon , with tons of junk food to get your mind off Donghae ! You cant be sad forever. "

"alright ! "

We head over to the couch and sit beside eachother. We've decided that Jonghyun got to pick the first movie but i would pick the second. I was obviosuly going to pick a chick flick , so Jonghyun decided to get back at me and pick a horror . He choosed insidious , an american film with korean dub. I screamed loudly with my dolphin scream. I started to even eat my fears away. This wasnt to good on my diet. When the movie ended I was about to get up and put in my movie choice. The notebook. But then Jonghyung said

 " Sica, I have to go now , its 10 i still have a curfew . "

" fine. Its probably just because you dont want to watch my movie ! I went through yours ! "

" okay , okay . how about i come back tommrow and  we can watch your movie, and then ill take you out to eat something you could never eat because of your diet! " 

" Agreed! ill see tommrow then bye ! "

"byye Sica sleep well ."

" Oh Jonghyun ! thanks ... Today would have been really hard for me if it werent for you. "

"no problem Sica. Goodnight "

As I go around the house cleaning the mess we made. I hear my laptop start to beep . I open it to see i was getting a video call from Donghae . I started smilling to my self like a fool as i clicked accept. His face popped up on my screen and i started laughing. 

" Sica! I dont see you all day and your laughing? "

"ahah fishy its nothing , im just suprised you could call. "

" I told you i would ! Sica, whats that ? "

"whats what? " 

"That jacket, its not mine, and its definitly not yours. "

"Oh this? Its jonghyun ! "

"what ?! Whats going on sica ?! "

"ahah calm down hae ! Jonghyun came over because krystal called him too , i was lonely without you so we watched a movie and ate junk food. "

" hes not spending the night over is he? "

" no! Dont worry, you have nothing to fear! " 

" fine . "

"anyways grumpy head. Hows china ? "

" its so pretty here. me and the boys are going to go out for a late night drink tonight. "

"Dont get to drunk ! I know theres tons of women over who wouldnt mind spending a night with you . "

" dont worry . Sica! I almost forgot to tell you ! The boys and I are filiming our music video in 2 weeks , we've all agreed we want you to be the female lead in it! what do you think ? We'll fly you out and everything ! You can even stay for as long as you'd like . maybe till the ennd of the month ? ... "

" really ?! I really want too! Ill see you in 2 weeks then ? "

" yep , i gotta go now sica . "

"bye donghae , i love you. "

" Love you , miss you  too , goodnight! " 

- end of video chat-