I waited for you , no we've waited for eachother.

I waited for you!

- 2 weeks later-

I was sitting beside Donghae on the plane . He was fast asleep . No idea why i was still awake, it was 7:30 am and we were going to land soon. The last 2 weeks have been amazing, Donghae had been busy with his performanes and promotions but afterwards he always took me out to eat, and then we would do something totally romantic. He took me to all the amazing places in China. My life really does feel perfect right now . But when we get back to Korea, i wont be allowed so much time with Donghae. The girls and I have to film and record our new song "hoot" . Its going to be a lot of work . My schedules going to be filled. I'm going to missed being pampered by Donghae. However, Donghae is going to be filming anew drama , in Taiwan , so i guess he'll be busy to.

I wake Donghae up as the plane lands. He's been really tired lately , performing then coming back and taking me out .

" Oh did i fall asleep ? "

" yea , its sort of my fault you've been so busy and i just made your schedule harder to maintain. "

" Your my girlfriend now , if i have to sacarfice some sleep for you, its not really that big of a deal. Because I love you Jung Jessica. "

" I love you to Donghae "

Donghae finds our bags and as we head out to the other sides of the gates. As I see the huge crowd of people , both fans and reporters. I start to panic , this was the first time me and donghae would be seen together in Korea. Donghae grabs my hand because he sees how worried i look. As we're just about to head out into the airport, I glance over at Donghae. I can tell by his face that hes also worried, but trying to stand strong for me. I take the first step and we start walking out. Madness breaks loose, everyone is screaming .

Fans: " OMG JESSICA ARE YOU BACK ?! , ARE YOU COMING BACK TO SNSD ? WE MISS YOOOU ! HAESICAHAESICA! "

Reporters : " Why were you two in china together? Any comment on your previous scandals ? "

We rush through and as we get into the van that my LSM has sent to get us. Inside was my manager and Donghae's manager. They were giving us stares.

" ahhh oppa! stop! Your embarassing us. "

manager : " Sorry Sica . Its just so weird ! "

We arrive at SNSD's dorm.  I get off first, as Donghae helped me get all my bags out of the trunk, i kissed him on the cheeck and bid my goodbyes. I could hear the managers giggling together. Aish so anooyinng ! I cant wait to be with my girls again! I missed them so much! And Sooyoung must have been lonely all by herself in that room. As I step into the house, id figured that all of them would be out with schedules but to my suprise i heard loud bangs when i stepped in . ... They were confetti poppers .

"WELCOME BACK SICAAA!  "

They all ran to hug me. I felt so loved and warm. I've missed my sisters / best friends for so long ! And now that i can finally start to perform again and see my friends.

YoonA : " You seem so happy now Jessica ! "

Seohyun: " Yongs right, your mood is so diffrent now from 2 weeks before. "

Sooyoung: " Well DUH! the ice princess is in looove ! "

"ahaha shhh Sooyoung! Your embarassing me !  anways ive missed all of you So much!! Are there no schedules ?! "

Taeyeon: " none that we havent cancelled! Tonight guess where we are going ! "

" do i really need to guess, im pretty sure i know where "

" CLUBBINNG! "

YoonA : " dont worry we've already made sure Donghae is going to be there. "

Tiffany : " and we've also invited all your close friends ! Z:ea , Shinee , f(x) , kara , and soo on."

"ahah thanks guys ! I cant wait . Does that mean we're going to go shopping again ? "

Taeyeon: " We really would like to , but me , seohyun , sooyoung , hyoyeon , and tiffany have to go to do a radio show . "

Sunny:  " and me , and yuri have to go to strong heart . "

YoonA : " ahh what busy people ! Come on Sica, me and you will go shopping together ! "

YoonA's driving to the mall with me in the passenger seat. I think the whole donghae incident has actually made us closer , we now know now  that we would trust each other no matter what . I reach for the radio and cranck up the music.

" what song Yoong ?"

" Just play the radio , I lost my ipod " She said dissapointed.

Sorry sorry starts to play, we start singing. YoonA was trying to dance to it , but i told her not to because she was driving. Ahh this reminds me of the Sorry Sorry days.  Durin the sorry sorry days , we still werent talking to eachother , but that didnt stop me from loving him . It was always hards for me to see him , and then when SNSD was asked to participate in television programs with Super Juinor i would always fake sick, or be "busy" .  So much has happened since then , i was now dating the man i hated with a passion. I was interupted with YoonA yelling my name.

" sica . Siccaaa ?  SICA ! "

" Oh yes sorry. "

" what are you thinking about? "

" nothing really, just how much everythings changed lately. "

"You and Donghae? "

" yea... "

" speaking of Donghae , lets invite him and Taecyeon ! It'll be like a fun double date ! "

" really? thats fun . Okay ill call both of them right now. "

---

 " Hello ? Taecyeon oppa ? Its me sica."

 " Oh Sica , hey whats up ? "

" Oh me and Yoona are going out to the mall today , and im guessing youll be at the club tonight , so we just wanted to see if you wanted to come on a double date with us . "

" double date? Jessica are you asking me out ?! "

" nono! ahaha Taecyon you'll be with YoonA and ill be with Donghae . Can you come ? Pleasseeeeeee , i just came back ! "

" okay ,okay ! Im coming. I'll meet you there. "

----

" Hellooo ? Fishy? "

" hey pretty sica! "

"are you busy  ? "

"nope , im here at the dorm all alone. "

" good! Come on a double date at the mall with me and Yoong. "

" Okay i'll be there ! "

--

We reach the mall and as surpisingly YoonA drove well. I could tell she was excitied for her date with Taecyeon , she did like him. I have to admit im a little worried because this would be the first time YoonA and him were so close. I trusted Donghae and YoonA but that doesnt meean it wont be weird. YoonA has been nothing but supportive, but she really did love Donghae. Im not really even sure if she was totally over him.

As we walk into the doors with our hoods down low , and our sunglasses. We just wanted to have a date without people finding out who we were. I notice a big crowd had already formed . Im guesing behind that crowd was Donghae and Taecyeon. Me and YoonA didnt really want to get into the crowd so we went shopping without them , and would just meet up later for lunch.

YoonA and I decided to stick to a rebellious theme. We got jeans, and Leather coats. we quickly rush out , because i got a text from donghae saying that him and Taecyeon were waiting in the fancy patio restaurant upstairs. I get there to see them in a booth ,i take my seat beside Donghae and YoonA beside Taecyeon. I hope this doesnt get akward. Its quiet when we sit down . Taecyeon breaks the silence.

Taecyeon: " So ... Welcome back Sica!! "

" ahah thanks Taecyeon. "

 Taecyeon : " Oh you two dating... ? "

YoonA : " dont you read the news reports Oppa ?! "

Taecyeon; " Oh so you are! ahah congratualtions ! but Donghae i heard you were secretly dating somone else in the SM town... "

The booth started to get really silent . Stupid Taecyeon ! Ahh what do i do , i need to say something !

" ... uhm yea , soo your coming tonight , right ?"

Taecyeon : " Yea Yea.  No really tell me ! Who did donghae date before you ? It shouldnt be to akward , we all talk about or ex's! "

I gave Taec a death stare . Is he crazy he should just let it go , i can see Donghae getting furious over to my side . Donghaes always had a little bit of a feud with Taec. Its cause Taec and yoonA were once mistaken for a couple,and then me and Taec were caught going to the movies together a couple times. I really hoope Taec lets this one go , before something goes down. YoonA , notices the tension and just blurts it out.

YoonA : "OKAY OKAY! IT WAS ME! "

Donghae : " are you happy now Taecyeon ? "

Taecyeon: " Your kidding... nono . How do you two date knowing that... "

Donghae : "SHUT UP!"

*gasp*

I could not beleive Dognhae was so rude! Like i understand he was irritated , but still that was just really rude . Oh my god. I dont know what to do ! Taecyeon is breathless , and in shock. Donghae doesnt understands his personaility, Taecyeon is just like this. It was his fault for not ending the conversatin though. I give YoonA a look asking her to take Taecyeon out. They leave the restaurant . I turn to look at Donghae , he could tell i was mad at him for afting that way.

 " im sorry Sica, I'll go apologise to Taecyeon later. "

" why'd you have to be so mean ?  He didnt mean to be so annoying hes just like that. "

" Im soorryy Sica, forgive me pleaasee? "

" okaay fine , i guess that it'll just be me and you on this date then. "

Me and Dognhae spent our time shopping, and trying on clothes. Everything i laid my hand on or said i somewhat liked Donghae would buy for me. I started to feel really bad. Then again , shop keepers and just elderly ladys who passed by us , would turn to us adn say we were so cute. Iwas living my teenage dream , i felt like i was a 16 year old girl . I really hated seeing couples pass by me when i was younger, i didnt think i would become one of them.

YoonA tookher car home so i got a ride with Donghae. We were hlding hands while he drove the car , not the safest thing but still when we hold hands i still feel safe. Donghae dropped me off at the dorm .

" need me to walk you? "

" no im a big girl now fishy "  I leave but then i feel a hand on my arm.

"yes fishy? "

" goodbye kiss ! "

We kiss passiontly , something we havent done in awhile because of all the reporters. It felt so good to know that this very second Donghae was mine . I was his girlfriend . I walk into the dorm and go to mine and Sooyoungs room. I immdeiatly fall over on my bed. I hear a knock on the door , it was YoonA .

" Is Taec mad? "

YoonA :" no he'll be fine , we just went out to lunch somewhere else , and went home. "

" Im sorry Yoong , that became so akward. "

" its alright, Sica! Lets get ready!"

The girls all came back , and as me and YoonA did our hair and makeup . We were ready to go. Taeyeon was the driver tonight, so she wasnt allowed to drink. Once we arrived we walked in to confeetti poppers and ballons. Everyone ive known since my debut days and even before were here. I was so happy that all my friends that i havent seen for awile was here. My life really was amazing.

Heechul: " Sica! Welcome back! I've missed you ! "

" missed you too heechul ! "

" soo, drinks ?! "

" Of course! "

We found a spot at the table and ordered drinks for everyone . Donghae sat down and put his arm over me. He whispered in my ear .

" Sica dont drink to much alright? "

" I love you, but i loove to let loose aswell . "

" i knew you would say that, awheell tonight ill drive you back. "

As I start downing the shots. I see Taecyeon and YoonA sit down across from us . I turned to Donghae who didnt seem to happy about this.

" Fishy can you please just apologize? this is my night, and i want my boyfriend, and my friends to get along. "

"fine."

Dognhae: " Taecyeon , about today im really sorry i flipped out on you .... "

" Its alright Hae Hyung! I've put it behind me . Sorry i shouldnt of pushed your limits. "

I smile knowing that they could get along. Everything seemed to be going so right. I was here with my friends, partying , and drinking. The alchol had already kicked into heechul he was now drunk and passed over on Leetuks shoulder. I reached for my last shot glass, and as i leaned over Donghae took it from me.

" Fishy! Thats mine! "

" Your going to end up like heechul over there, if you drink anymore. Your already really tipsy ! "

I guess he was right, i was starting to get really tired. I tried getting up to go dance, but then as i stood up , my legs gave out on me , i fell back into my chair. Oh boy , i was really drunk. Donghae notices and puts his arm around my waist lifting me up.

" time to go Sica. "

i started to revolt against him but then i realised he was right. Most of the girls were gone, and now it was just the boys who stayed to drink. I gave in to Donghae and he lead me out to his car. As i got into the passenger seat , Donghae drove away.

" Sica, im picking you up early tommorow. "

" We're we going ? "

" somewhere... Just be up at 10 am "

"i cant get up that early ! "

"fine ill just take someone else then ... "

"no ! fine, ill try. "

-next morning -

Sooyoung : " Sica!! Wake up, donghaes at the door ! "

" Okaay , okay ! Im coming! "

I didnt even bother doing my makeup or hair. I put some decent clothes on and rushed out. I had a pounding in my head , but for donghae i didnt mind. I got into the car , Donghae was smiling to himself.

" smiling for a reason fishy ?"

" i dont think you've ever looked so bad ."

"NO I DONT! okay i do , but if you pulll over at a local mall i could get some makeup and do my hair , and ill lo ---"

" ahah just kidding Sica, you still look amazing , im with you because i love you not because you wear makeup and look perfect everyday. "

"Aww thats sweet, but looking perfect, is my job."

"well when your with me , you dont have a job ."

" ahah your funny ! Where are we going noow ?"

"secret . "

Donghae drives for awhile. As we come to a stop , i look out the window , and instantly i knew where we were. I started smiling , i didnt think he would remember. Donghae put his arm around my waist as we walked out  to the spot we used to visit. As we lay down in the high grass, by the tree I couldnt stop the tears from coming.

" Are you crying Sica?"

" Donghae.... You remembered ?"

"Of coures i remembered, this was our spot. Its a little dissapointing that moss had grown over our writing"

Donghae remembered that aswell .I was soo happy . 3 years ago, when we were best friends we came here all the time . We used to just spend our days here talking . We even wrote Donghae and Jessica forever on here. But moss had grown over it . Im glad i didnt miss this , this is the most special gift he couldve given me. Donghae takes a rock, and starts carving in to the tree.

"What are you doing fishy ? "

" im writing what was covered. "

he wrote Jessica + Donghae Forever and Always. This very second this very moment, could possibly be the most amazing moment in my life.

"I Love you Jessica Jung, in a way that cant be decribed. Every part of you, everything about you, i love. I dont understand how hard ive fallen for you, but i know that i do . We really will be forever."

" I love you too Lee Donghae , I've loved you for a long time now , and nothing can ever change that. "

Dognhae pulled me close by the waist. We kissed into the sunset.

In the end the Ice Princess found her Prince, and they , right now , are living they're happyily ever after. I didnt wait for Donghae, and Donghae never waitied for me , we waited for eachother. The princess and her fish.

____________________________

A/N : Its doone! Thankks so much for all the support! Everyones whos commented or even subscribed its been so much fun to just write for all of you! I really did enjoy writing this story, and im glad that i could complete it ! Im a big haesica shipper , so i dont know maybe there will be more .  Once againt thanks for all your support, it really helped me write the story!! (LL)

THANKYOOOU'S (LLLLLL)

-xoxo Lisa