The icefishy couple

I waited for you!

When me and Donghae arrive at the beach , we find an empty spot to sit. It was getting late and then sun was setting. I didnt know exactly what his motive for going to the beach was but regardless it was a sweet gesture. As we sit there, Donghae throws his arms around me. I looked into his eyes , it makes me feel so safe, to see those. I really missed him more then i thought i would. I smile as i see Donghae turn to look at me. He gives me his beautiful smile.

" What are you smiling at fishy ? "

" you. I missed you a lot. Now that i get to see your beatuful face . "

" I missed seeing your face too . "

"Oh did you? It seemed like you were quite busy the whole week. "

" what still dont trust me ? " I said kiddingly

" Of course i trust you, just wondering how you spent your week . "

" Okay i pretty much watched movies with Jonghyun, went out to the club once , and went to the gym with Jonghyun. "

" Oh how i love the name Jonghyun. "

" be quiet fishy! Now what did you do all week."

"I recorded the album, shot the music videoo , and went out to the bar a couple times. "

" and did you meet any pretty girls.. ?"

"of course i did! "

"DONG--"

"but none were nearly as pretty as you "

The sun had set and now we were just sitting with our toes in the sand. Our fingers locked together, and a blanket wraped around us. I was living my fairytale. Every thing about my life was going right, right now . My fans and peers have learned to forgive me, im dating the man of my dreams, and he truly loves me. I dont know what else there is to want. I soon fall asleep , as i wake up , i find myself in car. I looked up to see Donghae driving.

" why didnt you wake me? "

" Ahh Sica , your awake ! Oh , you've had a  long day. we're going to the video shoot now , i hope your ready for a hetic day . "

 " Of course i am . I still would love to just finish the shoot, and go to sleep though. "

We arrive at the music video shooting , and it seems like we were a little late. I bowed to everyone , and went back stage to get my hair and makeup ready. As i sit down in my chair , Donghae comes and sits down on the chair beside me. Where as on my other side is Kyuhyun. After my makeup and hair had been done , i go on the clothes rack to pick out one of the dresses. They were all expensive pieaces. I had no idea what to pick, i wish Heechul oppa was here he would know what to pick. Kyuhyun whos nearest to the rack notices how troubled i was , and gives me advice.

" ahah Sica, cant pick ? "

" noo! this is hard , i dont even know the theme of the video!"

" The theme is you going to a party and rejecting Han Geng but then he turns into a total stud and you accept him , and we start dancing... "

"Ohh i see .. ugh still so hard ! "

Kyuhyun stands up and picks a red dress up.

" Here try this one , im no Heechul but i think this one would really suit the theme. "

" okay thanks oppa ! "

I walk towards the change room in the room. It was just a curtain hung up between 2 small walls. As i walk towards it , i hear Donghae follow behind me.

"yea fishy did you need something ? "

" Just wanted to make sure no one sneaks in there, ill stand outside and stand guard. "

Siwon : " be scared the little fish is standing guard ! "

Eunkhyuk : " Its the fish vs us 9 . I think we could move him. "

" Should i be going some where else to change.... "

Sungmin : " there just being silly, go ahead. We're good boys ! "

I change into the red dress and walk out.  It was really emabrassing It it  -

It was really embarissing cause all fo the boys started to stare. I cheecked myself in the mirror acrosst he room, and didnt see anythin weird. It was typical dress, no big deal. Donghae walks in front of me and blocks me.

" uhmm what do you think your doing ?! "

" nothing... "

I slightly push donghae out of my way and make my way on to the set. As i start walking i hear everyone start to crack up .

Siwon : " Are you two even dating ?! doesnt seem like it ! "

Eunhyuk : " Oh they are... Trust me on that one , behind the bed room doors... " Kyuhyun starts to giggle.

Donghae : " Okay enough of this ! Lets goo , we should start filiming. "

-end of day-

WE finsihed filming, and i was now driving back with the rest of super juniour. It was a lot of fun to film , mostly watching Donghae slightly cringe everytimes me and Hen Geng got even close. When the dance started , i was suppose to dance beside han geng, and Siwon, but instead Donghae took siwons spot. Pabo Donghae. Always so jelous. When we arrive back at the hotel, i finally realised i had no where to sleep tonight, all my things were in donghaes room, it was already so late and i still needed somewhere to stay. The boys were walking into the hotel as I was slowly pacing towards the hotel trying to think about what to do. Donghae notices.

" Sica, whats wrong ? "

" I just realized i have no where to stay tonight ! "

" Of course you do , you'll stay in my room " Donghae grabs my hand and drags me into the elevator witht he rest of the boys.

Han Geng: " Sica you have no where to stya tongiht? "

" nooo , everywhere booked "

Donghae : " Jessica, will stay in my room ! " I give Donghae a look.

Eunhyuk: " Sounds fun to me! So Sica whos bed do you want to share, Donghae or mine ? " Eunhyuk said trying to make Donghae jelous.

Donghae : " not funny ! "

Eunhyuk: " Im just kidding , I'll bunk with Kyuhyun tonight, Sica you can have my bed. "

" Alright, thanks Oppa ! "

- in the room-

I jump on the bed , i was so tired from my whole day.

" Sica, go change out of your clothes first . Thats not comfy. "

" ill live. "

" Dont make me tickle you Jung Jessica. "

"fine , but im going to sleep afterwards ! "

As i get up , i feel Donghaes arms around my waist. He leans in and starts to kiss me. I close my eyes and let him kiss me regardless of how tired i was. Eventually we stop and Donghae places me on to the bed , because he saw how tired i was. I ended up falling asleep in what i was wearing , darn fishy.

---------- 

A/N : i know not to good chapter, but ive been so tired lately !  Anyways , one more chapter then its COMPLETED :D !  Thanks for reading !