(M) Chapter Fifteen

Home Is Just Another Word For You

Note: A yo is a traditional Korean mattress pad and an ibul is a traditional Korean blanket to go with it.

~*~

 

Nam Soon yawned widely and opened his eyes to the new morning ray of light sneaking in between a crack in the curtains. There was a solid warmth across his back and breath tickling his neck; Heung Soo had wrapped himself around Nam Soon sometime in the night. Nam Soon smiled to himself, he felt stupidly comfortable with Heung Soo pressed up along his back. He yawned again and stretched, then immediately froze. Heung Soo was hard. He could feel it along his lower back.

 

 

Hesitantly, Nam Soon turned around so he was face to face with Heung Soo and put a few inches distance between them, slowly enough so that Heung Soo didn’t wake.

 

 

He took a deep breath. It was bound to happen sooner or later, Nam Soon told himself, so there’s no point in working myself into a panic about it.

 

 

Heung Soo’s still asleep, so Nam Soon could just simply pretend this hadn’t happened. Heung Soo would be none the wiser and Nam Soon wouldn’t have the embarrassment of Heung Soo knowing how much a damn hard on, something he’d had plenty of times himself, freaked him out so much.

 

 

Nam Soon groaned into his hands. It really is pathetic. Why is he so caught up on this? He likes Heung Soo, really likes him, but there was a fear that gripped tightly and held him back. A fear of intimacy. Would he be feeling the same way if Heung Soo were a girl? He doubted it. Male-female relationships were the correct thing. People expected male-female relationships; it was encouraged in all aspects of life. You grow up with a mother and father (well, most do) in a heteroual relationship, you watch shows were a guy and girl fall in love and become a heteroual couple, friends talk about their crushes on the opposite gender and fantasise about being in a heteroual relationship. And all the while it perfectly fine, perfectly normal. Parents expect their teenagers to start dating, and later expect them to settle down and marry. There is nothing wrong, nothing strange or abnormal about what straight couples do in the eyes of the world.

 

 

But what he and Heung Soo are, it’s not viewed as normal. Nobody ever tells you about this. Nam Soon’s never seen a same- couple with kids, he’s never seen returned attraction for two people of the same on TV, he’s never heard friends talk about their crushes on the same gender as them, nobody expects him to date a guy, he can’t settle down and marry a guy.

 

 

It leaves him feeling torn. A part of him wants this, oh God he wants it so ing bad, he can’t get the thought of Heung Soo and needy out of his head. He could imagine all the things they’d do, how Heung Soo would feel, how he’d taste, what noises he’d make as Nam Soon kissed and and nibbled his exposed body, when they ed with abandon.

 

 

But then there was that little nagging doubt pulling him back, keeping a tight rein on his actions. Every time his imagination started running wild, that little voice in the back of his mind would make him feel queasy, would question what he was doing, would list out all the reasons this relationship was wrong and sow the seeds of self-doubt.

 

 

It was like trying to walk while your body wasn’t cooperating, standing fast regardless of how you pushed and strained to take just one little step.

 

 

Deciding the best thing to do would be to just remove himself from the situation, Nam Soon gingerly rolled off the old, worn out yo he had pushed right up to Heung Soo’s (he really should get a few new yo and ibul) and got to his feet, being sure to stay quite so as to not wake Heung Soo.

 

 

He padded on socked feet to the bathroom; a shower would clear his head. So he the water and spent the next twenty minutes under the hot spray, washing away his thoughts and conflictions.

 

 

After drying off and changing in to some fresh clothes in his bedroom Nam Soon headed to the kitchen to make some ramen. As he was doing so he heard movement from the room he stayed in with Heung Soo, and sure enough a moment later Heung Soo walked out, bleary-eyed and messy haired, a hand half covering his mouth as he yawned.

 

 

He mumbled a good morning which Nam Soon returned before he all but fell to the floor by the low table and waited expectantly for food.

 

 

Nam Soon chuckled a little and scooped the ramen out in to two bowls, handing one to Heung Soo before placing the other one opposite him, sitting down himself.

 

 

While eating Nam Soon looked up at him and the feel of Heung Soo hard against him came rushing back. A light flush ran across his body and he quickly looked away before the oblivious boy noticed and starting asking uncomfortable questions.

 

 

He sped up his eating; shovelling the noodles in to his mouth with a haste he’d never previously eaten with.

 

 

The moment he was done he jumped to his feet, placed the bowl in the sink, went over to the door and slipped his shoes on. A little hesitantly he went back to Heung Soo. “I’m, ah, going to work.”

 

 

Heung Soo, having taken no note of Nam Soon actions temporarily set down his ramen. “Now? But I thought your shift doesn’t start for another hour.”

 

 

Nam Soon shuffled his feet. “Yeah, but Kang wants me in early to help pack away a large delivery,” he lied smoothly, feeling a little guilty.

 

 

Heung Soo accepted it at face value with a little shrug. “Okay.”

 

 

Nam Soon bit his lip, eyes roaming Heung Soo’s dishevelled appearance. He looked really ing hot like this. How much messier would his hair be after ? Messy and flushed, lips red and a little swollen from kisses, lax from - he’d look ing stunning.

 

 

He held back an embarrassing moan and pushed the image from his head. He couldn’t just leave like this though so he pulled Heung Soo up and in to a kiss. Hard and a little bit desperate; Nam Soon kissed him like it was their last one, as if he didn’t explore and map out every little part of Heung Soo’s mouth he’d lose his way and never be able to do this again.

 

 

When he pulled back Heung Soo was panting a little, his breath brushing against Nam Soon’s lips. His lips were a little red and swollen, just like in his imagination, and without thought Nam Soon pushed against him, lips meeting again with a need Nam Soon would probably be a tiny bit embarrassed about had he stopped to consider it.

 

 

Heung Soo was the first to pull away this time, and Nam Soon fought the desire to kiss him again. He didn’t need a repeat of earlier, so he pulled back with some regret, said goodbye and left for work.

 

 

Since he was early he spent the first hour doing very little. Kang had arrived about ten minutes before Nam Soon, so at least he wasn’t stood waiting outside.

 

 

Although he’d gotten to know both Kang and Choi a little better, he wasn’t yet sure if he liked them. Although they both laugh easily and have laid back attitudes, both are brash with little to no tact. While Nam Soon wasn’t the most upstanding guy on the planet, he at least took into consideration if he was offending somebody when he spoke, something he’d yet to see Kang and Choi do.

 

 

Still, they were fine with Nam Soon and the job wasn’t hard so he just got on with it. Whether he ended up liking them or not was irrelevant.

 

 

The hours passed slowly and Nam Soon couldn’t concentrate for more than twenty minutes at a time – his mind kept going back to this morning, to Heung Soo, to the hard on he woke up to and the thought’s he’d had. The thoughts he’s still having. An image of Heung Soo and hard was trapped behind his eyelids and he saw it every time he blinked.

 

 

He couldn’t get rid of it. All through the night, all through the next day at school. By the next evening it’d worn him out. The yes-no, want-don’t want of it all was driving him crazy. His hormones were keeping him at a constant low level of lust, like a light hum across his skin, while at the same time his mind was telling him that it was wrong, that he shouldn’t be having thoughts like this, much less acting on them.

 

 

Now, with Heung Soo sat right next to him on the sofa, so close that their thighs were pressed against each other it was more vivid than ever.

 

 

He’d fantasised about being intimate with Heung Soo before yesterday, but it was always him on the receiving end of the pleasure, him being blown or jerked by Heung Soo. He couldn’t think of it the other way around at that time, too much too soon, but now he wondered what it’d be like to touch Heung Soo. To hold his hardened in his hand, to bring Heung Soo to with jerks of his wrist, to find all the little movements Heung Soo liked, how hard he’d have Nam Soon grip, how fast or slow he’d like it. He wondered what it’d feel like to take Heung Soo in his mouth, to use his tongue to run along his shaft, to him until Heung Soo was in his mouth, what he would taste like. If he’d have to spit it out or if he’d swallow it.

 

 

He could feel the blush rising in his cheeks, but the internal embarrassment wasn’t enough to put him off. He looked at Heung Soo, but the other boy was engrossed in the movie. He moved his sight lower, to his crotch, and he had a clear view with the way Heung Soo was slumped back, legs slightly spread.

 

 

Another glance to Heung Soo confirmed his attention was not on Nam Soon, and he raised his hand, hovering it a few inches over Heung Soo’s thigh and bit his bottom lip. A chorus of no’s were ringing in his ears, telling him this was a terrible idea. He could just rest his hand down on his thigh and Heung Soo would be none the wiser, but he wanted to feel him. He wanted to take this to the next level because he’s sure Heung Soo would just wait for him to do it, not wanting to push him. If Nam Soon didn’t do this they’d never get around to it.

 

 

Mind made up, he forcefully told himself to shut up with his internal fretting, and then he moved his hand and placed it over Heung Soo’s crotch, giving an experimental rub. He looked up at Heung Soo’s face and the other boy was looking back now, eyes widened and startled.

 

 

Nam Soon kept his gaze as he gave another, more confidant rub. Heung Soo gave a small ‘oh’ of surprise and his eyes seemed to darken a little.

 

 

Encouraged, Nam Soon slipped his hand down Heung Soo’s trousers and beneath his boxers before he lost his nerve. His first contact with Heung Soo’s sent a jolt to his own.

 

 

Closing his mind to block any unwanted thoughts, he ran his hand over the soft flesh, coaxing it to life under his fingers.

 

 

He continued to watch Heung Soo, the other boy in a sharp breath at the skin on skin contact. Heung Soo didn’t react other than that, he was probably worried Nam Soon would stop if he was too loud, or if he moved too much.

 

 

Nam Soon ghosted his fingers over Heung Soo’s a few more times, he couldn’t fit his hand down comfortably while Heung Soo was fully dressed.

 

 

This… this didn’t feel too bad. He enjoyed the dark lust rising in Heung Soo’s eyes. Although he knows he's touching another guy’s , it doesn’t feel wrong. So, fingers still tracing Heung Soo, he uses his free hand to work at Heung Soo’s buttons and zipper. It’s a little tricky with one hand but Heung Soo immediately begins to help and a few seconds later his trousers are on the floor.

 

 

Only in loose boxers now it’s easier for Nam Soon to move his hand and he uses a single finger to outline Heung Soo’s , then palms over the head and brings his fingers back up to the hilt, up into the dark pubes, then back to the tip with a firm grasp.

 

 

Heung Soo’s leaned back into the sofa, legs wide to give Nam Soon better access.

 

 

He was hardening quickly and Nam Soon continued ; long and short, up, down and twisting; trying every way he could think of until he had Heung Soo fully erect. His was tenting his boxers, the material restricting it somewhat. Nam Soon extracted his hand and slipped both sets of fingers in the waistband of Heung Soo’s boxers.

 

 

He bit his lower lip. He’d never seen Heung Soo beneath the waist before, much less and hard.

 

 

Here now in this position, he couldn’t work out if this was a good or bad idea. But suddenly, all the negativity aggravated him. It was internalised homophobia or some , and it was pissing him off. Before more thoughts could cloud his mind he yanked down Heung Soo’s underwear with some aggression. He was ing fed up of doubting everything he and Heung Soo have. He’s happy with Heung Soo and that’s what he’s going to concentrate on.

 

 

Lust flooded his veins, heating his entire body, as he looked at Heung Soo’s bare for the first time. He pulled Heung Soo into a rough kiss, wrapping his hand around him fully, delighting in the moan he received.

 

 

It actually felt kind of liberating to just let his reservations go and act on pure impulse. Giving Heung Soo pleasure like this, watching each minute change in his expression, listening to his breathy moans; it turned Nam Soon on. Even without being touched himself his own was slowly hardening.

 

 

Heung Soo’s breaths were getting more and more uneven with each twist of his hand, with each teasing swipe along his tip. He bucked into Nam Soon’s hand, looking desperate for more contact, but Nam Soon was enjoying this too much. He didn’t want to risk Heung Soo coming so soon, so he ran his hand down his shaft and left his to tickle his fingers along the inside of his thigh.

 

 

Heung Soo made a sound of protest but Nam Soon used his lips to silence him, cupping his face with his other hand before curling them into the hair on the side of Heung Soo’s head.

 

 

“Nam Soon-ah,” Heung Soo groaned against his lips, “quit ing teasing. God, please.”

 

 

The please was enough to win him over and Nam Soon ran his fingers up his thigh, palming his balls, a finger along his perineum.

 

 

He looked down at Heung Soo’s , at the small amount of pre- leaking from the tip, and the thought of what he’d taste like returned. He wanted to try it, even just a if not blow him, but what if he was at it? It seemed a lot more, to use his mouth rather than his hand. It’s took them awhile to just get this far and his didn’t want to mess things up. Despite the desire, the curiosity, he’s not really sure he’s ready to take it further than a hand. So instead he returned to  Heung Soo’s , jerking him in fast, long motions until he’s on Nam Soon’s hand, the off-white coloured fluid running across the back of his hand, reaching his wrist, as he pumps Heung Soo through it.

 

 

“,” Heung Soo comments a moment later, not even bothering to comment as Nam Soon wipes off his hand on Heung Soo’s school trousers. “Where the Hell did that come from?”

 

 

Nam Soon gave a small shrug of his shoulders, feeling a little unsure of himself now it was over. “I dunno, I just wanted to,” he confessed.

 

 

He was right. Heung Soo does look stunning after , even if it’s not after a round of sweaty . Nam Soon drunk in the sight of Heung Soo resting boneless against the sofa like an a man left in the dessert sun. he looks so good.

 

 

Heung Soo nodded slowly, considering Nam Soon’s reply. “Well, I’m glad.”

 

 

Then they were kissing again and Nam Soon was forcefully reminded about his own half-hard as the movement caused it to brush against his clothes. He put the same hand he was using on Heung Soo too it, but only managed to get that far before it was pulled away.

 

 

“Can I?” Heung Soo asked, motioning to Nam Soon’s crotch. Nam Soon felt a little dumb that Heung Soo felt like he should ask first after what Nam Soon had just done, but he didn’t comment, just nodded. Then his trousers were being unfastened and pulled down his legs, boxers following, and Heung Soo’s hand was on him. It only took a few until he was fully hard.

 

 

Heung Soo slid off the sofa and Nam Soon wasn’t sure what he was doing, where he was going, but he automatically spread his legs when Heung Soo moved between them.

 

 

His hand was then back on Nam Soon. Getting jerked by Heung Soo wasn’t too different from doing it himself, but the knowledge that it was Heung Soo, that he was looking at Heung Soo work him over, it added something he could never get from ion. It felt electrifying. He could quickly become addict to this.

 

 

Heung Soo shuffled closer, forcing Nam Soon to open his legs a little wider and he felt a light blush creep over his cheeks because , Heung Soo was so close. Not just his hand, all of him.

 

 

“W-what are you doing?” Nam Soon squeaked, shocked as Heung Soo curved his back, head lowering, but the other boy didn’t reply. With one hand holding th base of Nam Soon’s Heung Soo wrapped his lips around the head.

 

 

“Oh ,” Nam Soon hissed, falling back against the sofa. Pleasure spiked through his body, jolting him like a shock wave as Heung Soo lowed his head, taking more of him in.

 

 

The warmth was heavenly when Heung Soo’s tongue along his shaft, working his way to the tip where he swirled that delicious wet muscle over his tip, dipping into before his cheeks hollowed, him down more. It was maddening; Nam Soon didn’t know what to do with himself. This was nothing like what he’d dreamed about, not even close. The real thing was so, so much better.

 

 

His hips jutted, but he tried to keep them still, conscious enough through the haze of lust and pleasure that Heung Soo’d never done this before either, so probably wouldn’t appreciate  forceful ing.

 

 

, it was hard work keeping himself still though. Desperate for some form of distraction he ran his finger through Heung Soo’s hair, chanting his name is gasps and moans until his jaw fell loose from the pleasure.

 

 

Heung Soo never paused and Nam Soon swore shakily under his breath, watching every move Heung Soo made, watching his slip and slide between Heung Soo’s pink lips, the flutter of dark eyelashes against flushed cheeks every time he blinked, the little drop of saliva or pre-, whatever the it is, run down his bottom lip. It was the single most arousing thing he’d ever seen and the image was seared into his mind for as long as he’d live.

 

 

“H-Heung Soo-ya. I’m… I’m gonna . Oh !

 

 

His balls felt ready to burst and he wasn’t even sure how he’d found the words to warn Heung Soo. He bit down on his lip, hands that had been running through Heung Soo’s hair now tangling in them.

 

 

Heung Soo had stopped and his tongue was stilled in hesitation. Nam Soon really ing hoped he didn’t pull away, because even just like this, just with his being in Heung Soo’s mouth it felt ing divine.

 

 

Heung Soo seemed to have made up his mind as a moment later he bobbed back down, tongue curling and and Nam Soon shook, perspiration dampening his body, then he was with a cry, emptying himself in Heung Soo and he could hear Heung Soo swallowing. It was the iest ing sound he’d ever heard, to go right along with the image of Heung Soo taking his in to his mouth.

 

 

He fell back against the sofa, fighting to regain control of his breathing as Heung Soo got to his feet, wiping away any extra fluids with the back of his hand.

 

 

“,” was all Nam Soon managed to say, a repeat of Heung Soo’s word after , but it got across how he was currently feeling extremely well.

 

 

Heung Soo sat back down next to him and Nam Soon eagerly leant in to the kiss Heung Soo pulled him in for. He could taste his own saltiness on Heung Soo’s tongue.

 

 

“We defiantly need to do this again soon,” he murmured.