They Say Time Heals Everything - Part 1

Isn't It Destiny?

 

INFINITE’S DORM

 

-          Hyung!

 

Sungjong gently opened the door of Dongwoo and Hoya’s room. Then as he walked inside and sat down on the bed, Sungjong went directly to the topic:

 

-          Tell me what you know!

 

-          Ah, that’s right! – Hoya also exclaimed – You said you would tell us when we got home.

 

To reply, the older rapper scratched his head in an awkward manner, which made the other two rather confused. A few seconds later, Dongwoo started to say:

 

-          I tell you but you guys should keep it as a secret, Ok?

 

-          Yup – Both Hoya and Sungjong nodded their heads – We will keep our mouth zipped.

 

-          Uh…Because this also relates to Sunggyu hyung?

 

-          What?

 

Dongwoo seemed to be truly an expert in drawing other’s curiosity. Saying that he knew why Woohyun reacted that weirdly was not enough, he even added that what he was about to reveal did relate to the leader! What was more interesting than such a story? Sungjong leaned his body to sit nearer  to Dongwoo and the older one began to tell the story slowly.

 

-          I didn’t know why it was like that. Well, maybe for a long time it had been like that, without our acknowledgement.

              It happened right after the 4th time Sunggyu hyung confessed that his ideal type was Hyuna.

That night, Hoya was late for home. He had to record some kinds of show overnight. Honestly speaking, I couldn’t sleep well if there was not him to be my pillow so I decided to go to Woohyun’s room to sleep with him. There was nothing to say if late at night, I didn’t wake up. As Woohyun’s room was just like a closest without window and I couldn’t feel him lying next to me anymore, I thought it might have dawned already. So I tried to grab my phone, which I had put on the mattress above my head before sleeping. But since it was so dark, it took me a few minutes to in the darkness to finally get the phone on my hand.

However, when I pushed the button to turn on the phone, it turned out that it was not my phone. Woohyun’s phone instead. And it seemed like he had forgotten to turn off the currently running app before locking the phone as when I slided the screen to open, I found a photo showed on the screen. A photo of Woohyun and Hyuna.

I was a bit shocked. Of course, all of us knew that Woohyun and Hyuna hadn’t contacted for a long time and I even thought that they had broken up or something although I didn’t know if they had ever been in a serious relationship or not. But discovering him still keeping the photo which was taken nearly 2 years before that as I estimated was really a shock.

 

-          Maybe he forgot deleting the photo? – Sungjong raised a question.

 

-          I don’t think so – Hoya frowned his eyebrows to give his opinion – If he forgot to delete the photo, it should not have been opened again and left like that.

 

Dongwoo nodded to confirm his point of view:

 

-          Uh, I have the same thought with Howon. Don’t you find it so weird? I mean, as I remember, he did once say that he didn’t want to care about her anymore but he still kept the photo. What does that mean?

 

-          But why does this relate to Sunggyu hyung?

 

-          Ah – Dongwoo was like he had just remembered something – That night, Sunggyu hyung was sleeping with us also.

 

Sungjong suddenly acclaimed as if he finally knew the reason why Sunggyu was included in the story Dongwoo was telling:

 

-          I know it…It’s the night that I had to go back to my home as my mom was sick, right?

 

-          Yep – Dongwoo confirmed – That’s the night. While Woohyun was out and I saw the photo, Sunggyu hyung also woke up.

 

-          He saw the photo, too? – Hoya asked curiously – How did he react?

 

-          Nothing.

 

-          Huh?

 

-          He just saw it then got up and walked away.

 

-          Hm…He’s as weird as Woohyun.

 

The two younger members all scrubbed their chins after Dongwoo was done with telling the story. They were trying to connect the story with Woohyun’s reaction at the waiting room but it took them a while to give their guess:

 

-          Maybe – Sungjong said – Woohyun hyung lied to us.

 

-          You mean he still likes Hyuna, unlike what he had told us before?

 

-          Yup. Maybe something happened between them. And for Sunggyu hyung, maybe his being not in good mood these days is due to what he saw in Woohyun’s hyung phone.

 

-          That makes sense – Hoya agreed – But it’s all our guess. We all know that those guys are hard to understand.

 

-          But at least we somehow know the reason for their strange behavior lately.

 

Neverthelessly, none of Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungjong had the expectation for the upcoming things to happen. Just 24 hours after their secret talk.

 

INFINITE’S VAN

 

The seven boys were getting on the van after Music Core performance. Unlike the day before, no comment was made for the performance of 4Minute, even though Sungyeol himself still wondered why the iest girl of 4Minute (aka Hyuna) still wore that ugly legging.

 

He whispered to Sungjong:

 

-          I don’t know why we are not allowed to comment about it. I even heard SHINee members talking about that too.

 

-          Shh hyung – Sungjong put his index finger on his lips to give a sign of keeping silent – Woohyun hyung is sitting behind.

 

Sungyeol rolled his eyes to look around. It was true that Woohyun was sitting behind them on the van but he was gluing his eyes on his mobile phone.

 

However, all of the sudden, Woohyun stood up and jumped out of the van in front of  the 6-full-of-surprise couples of eyes. He just said shortly to Sunggyu:

 

-          Hyung, I gotta go for a while. Don’t wait for me.

 

Then, without letting Sunggyu a second to reply, Woohyun turned his back and went inside the backstage.

 

4MINUTE’s WAITING ROOM

 

-          Our performance today is better than yesterday. – Jihyun said loudly and clapped her hands – Good job girls!

 

-          So will we be treated with something delicious tonight? – The mood-maker Huh Gayoon joked as usual.

 

But no one had replied when the door of the waiting room opened and Woohyun appeared on the threshold. The five girls were all astonished with such a surprise appearance of him. Only Sohyun could say weakly:

 

-          Woo…Woohyun oppa? Why are you here?

 

Woohyun didn’t say a word. He walked right to Hyuna’s place, looked at her. Hyuna also looked at him, but she didn’t understand what he was doing. All of the sudden, Woohyun grabbed Hyuna’s hand and pulled her outside while the other member were still in surprise that they couldn’t prevent him from doing that.

 

A few seconds later, they regained their minds and started to screw up.

 

-          What did that guy do?

 

-          We gotta find them now. Can’t let anyone see them going alone like that.

 

-          Hurry!

 

-          Jiyoon ah – Jihyun told Jiyoon, who was holding the mobile phone on her hand right then – call Sunggyu oppa to inform. Tell him to stop Woohyun right away.

 

After saying, Jihyun ran out, leaving Jiyoon stand there.

 

JIYOON’s POV

 

Jihyun, you didn’t intentionally tell me to do so, right? Please tell me that because you saw me holding the phone so I was supposed to be the one who call Infinite’s leader, right?

 

I was a bit frozen at the task Jihyun gave me. Sunggyu, should I call him? Or should I call Sungjong or even Sungyeol, the ones who I don’t feel embarrassed to call?

 

No, with this task, I was a member of 4Minute, calling the leader of Infinite to stop from doing-the-wrong-thing-which-he-might-do-according-to-us with one of our group’s member. Keep in mind, Jiyoon. You were calling him as a 4Minute member, not the girl who had been hesitating with a relationship with him.

 

Thinking so, I decided to search on my phone. For Sunggyu’s number. But unfortunately, in an absent-minded moment before which I didn't remember when, I had already deleted it from my phonebook. Sighing, I made a call to Sungjong’s number.

 

He quickly picked up.

 

-          Yeobeoseyo, I’m listening, Jiyoon noona.

 

-          Sungjong ah, can you pass the phone to Sunggyu-ssi for me?

 

-          Sunggyu-ssi? – The boy seemed to try refrain from laughing at my politely addressing him – Since when you changed your style, noona?

 

-          Please, Sungjong. Quickly!

 

-          Okay!

 

I heard Sungjong call Sunggyu loudly. I tried to hold my phone tightly. Didn’t know why it began to sweat in my hand as soon as his voice raised from the other side:

 

-          What’s up Jiyoonie?

 

Jiyoonie? He still called me Jiyoonie after all those times not keeping in touch? Ya, Jiyoon! Forget it! It wasn’t time for you to think randomly like that.

 

-          Sunggyu ssi – I still kept my politeness – Could you please call Woohyun-ssi to stop? He pulled our Hyuna somewhere a few minutes ago. He was very serious then.

 

-          That kid!… - Sunggyu couldn’t help giving an exclaim – Okay, you guys are still at the broadcast station?

 

-          Ye..yes

 

-          I’ll be right there.

 

He hung up the phone right after that, making me a bit confused. He said he would be right here. He meant, only himself? Going here to rescue Hyuna from Woohyun?

You were going mad again, Jiyoon ah!

 

*****************

Quick update before ending holidays and starting with a lot of projects at univ.

Enjoy reading guys and if possible, you can PM me with your ideas for this fanfic. I highly appreciate your contribution to make my fic more interesting!

And by the way, thanks a lot for your supportive comments! Actually I'm writing a Vietnamese fanfic about 4Minute and Infinite, half-way going but I think I would pause it for a while to write this English fic as this topic is so awesome to me :p