The Unexpected Factor - P1

Isn't It Destiny?

The 4 members of 4Minute freaked out to see such reaction from Sohyun. They had never seen the makne act so fiercely that way. They just thought like “Okay, we just with Dongwoo, like how we used to do with Woohyun and Hyuna or Sungyeol and Jihyun recently.” but had never expected their continous teasing would end up like that.

Hyuna kept on looking dumb and asking:

- Unnies, what to do now? What would happen to her?

Meanwhile, the older members and the manager continuously called to Sohyun’s phone but all in vain. Jiyoon even tried calling Dongwoon to tell the Beast’s member to call Sohyun instead of them but still they couldn’t contact Sohyun. And a few minutes later, Infinite discovered that 4Minute had not left their place. Hoya questioned, walking out from the restaurant:

- What happened girls?

- Hoya ah? – Gayoon was the first to react – Sohyun ran away.

- What? – Hoya’s eyes were about to explode with that piece of news – How come? It would be dangerous to be alone outside this late. We gotta go find her soon.

- Yeap. But we couldn’t call her. Even Dongwoon couldn’t, neither.

- Dongwoonie? – Hoya gave his opinion right away, as expected from the flexible guy of Infinite – Why not Dongwoo but Dongwoon?

The girls doubted his suggestion. It was with Dongwoo that caused Sohyun to slip away all of the sudden so would he be helpful in this case? That concern was brought into words with Gayoon’s reply:

- Are you serious? – She frowned her eyebrows looking at Hoya – I mean, because of being teased with Dongwoo…

- But do you admit that – Hoya interrupted – it is more possible that Dongwoo can be accepted easier than us right now? Or at least, he might have an idea about where she is now.

- Where is he?

- Inside – Hoya shook his head to the restaurant’s direction – doing wash-up. If things are already like this, you guys should go inside and we will discuss for a solution.

4Minute girls looked at each other and the manager, hesitated. Luckily, the manager thought it was a good idea of Hoya when he nodded and said:

- Okay, come on. It’s not good to be outside anyway.

20.

- Hello?

- …

- Hello? Sohyunnie?

- …

- Kwon Sohyun? Are you ok?

- I’m okay.

Sohyun answered the phone with an emotional voice and it even caused the one she called much more worried. That person asked:

- I doubt it. Are you REALLY ok?

- I said I was ok.

- If you’re ok, there’s no way you call me at this time. Tell me what had happened to you. Should I go to Cube and meet you now?

- It’s late already oppa. – Sohyun’s lips slightly curved into a smile for that person’s clumsiness – But… I… am at Jumil café near your dorm.

***

- I’m 100% sure that you’re not ok at all.

That person spoke the moment he sat down on the seat opposite to Sohyun. They were both sitting at a rather hiding place in a café with two mugs of hot chocolate in front. Sohyun urged a smile on her face, asking back:

- Why do you think so?

- First, you can’t be outside alone this late. Second, you can’t be with me if you’re at normal state and third, your smile is not natural at all.

 The answer really wowed Sohyun. She never expected that person to be so meticulous with her smile or her tendency to call him. Anyway, she had never expected she would meet him. It was just that she jumped on a random bus and it surprisingly passed by this place.

- I must be intervening your sleep. – Sohyun said, broke the silence set up  between them.

- Nope – the person shook his head – I’m having difficulty sleeping. That Minsoo is really irritated. He snores so loudly that I can even hear from my room!

The revelation plus the expression made Sohyun chuckle all of the sudden. Right, from what she had been told so far, Bang Minsoo was never an energetic person so it was understandable that he slept that much and snored that loud.

Aha, why did Bang Minsoo sound so familiar? And did the one Sohyun was sitting with have any connection with him? Yup. For sure. Bang Minsoo was C.A.P. C.A.P is leader of Teen Top and the only person in Teen Top who had the biggest possibility to be close with Sohyun was no other than LJoe. That was what made Sohyun surprised of herself. LJoe, it was LJoe that she came to. Not her BFF Dongwoon, not anyone from her team. When she walked off the bus station near Teen Top’s dorm, it dawned on Sohyun that she needed someone to talk with, someone who could really make her forget all the irritating things happening to her the whole night at Dongwoo family’s restaurant. And LJoe seemed to be the appropriate one when he easily make her smile with such trivial story about Teen Top’s dorm life.

But after all, LJoe still needed to know the reason why he was asked out at the middle of the night like this.

- Be honest, Sohyunnie. Has something happen to you?

- Er… - Sohyun hesitated.

- Must be something you can’t say to your teammates or your close friends, right? That’s why you came to me.

- Yep – Sohyun shyly confirmed with a nod and added, still with reluctation – But suddenly, I realize it’s not so suitable to talk with you.

- About whom? – LJoe started to give random answers – Me? Nope. It can’t be me. Dongwoon sunbae? I don’t think so, you can solve it within Cube. Can’t be anyone from my team either, them ugly ducks…Ahhh...

LJoe suddenly stopped and darted his eyes across Sohyun face with a doubtful look. And he mumbled:

- Could it be Dongwoo?

Sohyun rolled her eyes and it was not difficult for LJoe to confirm that he was right with this answer.

- So – He smiled mischievously – You got a problem with Dongwoo. Sounds interesting. Haha.

- Oppa!

- Okay okay. I’m not joking. But if you have anything you’re not satisfied with him, just say it out here and I promise I won’t reveal to anyone, TeenTop-wide and Infinite-wide.

Then LJoe pulled out his pinky finger to Sohyun side as if he wanted to show his determination to keep everything at this table as a secret. Without a doubt, Sohyun made a promise with him, thinking that “Okay, having someone to talke to is better anyway.”

 

****************

Hey guys, it's been sooo long I haven't updated with this fanfic but these days I've been suddenly a bit into Teen Top (unfortunately it's Minsoo, not LJoe) and I decided to give them a small role in here =]] Hope you find it interesting with the appearance of LJoe in between Sohyun and Dongwoo.

By the way, I have something which really needs your help. I'm participating a contest held by Korea Tourism Organization in Vietnam, in which I designed agenda for a squad trip to Korea and it requires voting for next round's eligibility. Therefore, I would appreciate that my readers would spend a few minutes loading THIS PAGE and scroll down to see the "Thích" button (the button with Facebook icon) and then click it to vote for my submission. 

My submission is in Vietnamese but you can still get to know where I would love to visit during that dream trip and if possible and you find it cool, leave a comment as well.

Thanks a lot for your help and I will soon update the next part of the fanfic :)