Troublemakers

Isn't It Destiny?

-          Hyuna, have you the rice cooker?

 

-          Unnie, I want to eat out today!

 

Hyuna poutedly said to Jihyun when the leader commanded her to prepare rice for lunch. Usually on Wednesday, after practicing, 4Minute would eat out as they were too busy and tired to cook but that day, it was totally upside down when Jihyun decided to have lunch at home. And all the members but Hyuna objected to that decision. However, it was easy to understand why Jihyun had such the decision. Everything resulted from what happened at their first – and also last night – at the recording site of the show with Infinite.

 

Back to a few days ago, when Woohyun had just met Jiyoon at night and was told where Hyuna was. It was when Hyuna had departed from the tent that she got a message from him. Shortly and directly as usual “Stay there at the bridge, I’m coming.” Excited as she was, Hyuna immediately ran to the bridge, when she bumped into Jihyun on the way.

 

-          What’s up Hyuna? Why are you so in rush?

 

-          Unnie – Hyuna said breathlessly – Lucky you’re here. Can you deliver this for me, please?

 

Jihyun’s eyebrows frowned.

 

-          Why? You can do it yourself.

 

Hyuna, still with rushing breathing, insisted innocently:

 

-          Unnie please, I can’t do this now. I gotta meet Woohyun oppa.

 

-          Woohyun? – Jihyun widened her eyes – Why mentioning Woohyun here? You can meet him when we arrive at their tent!

 

-          No – Hyuna shook her head and tried to persuade Jihyun with all her effort – I just want to thank him for something. And I don’t want anyone to know this. Is it ok unnie? I know you won’t reveal this to others, right? Come on Jihyun unnie, I love you!

 

Jihyun smirked. That girl had her talent of making the others fall for her innocence. Jihyun tried to hide her smile and slight nodded her head:

 

-          Okay. But don’t go beyond control.

 

-          Unnie ah – Hyuna embarrassedly shouted. She knew what Jihyun was implying but there was no way she and Woohyun could go beyond control like Jihyun thought – You’re saying nonsense. Anyway, thank you a lot!

 

Having said those words, Hyuna ran back to her place, the bridge. And there, she could saw Woohyun standing at the middle of the curvy bridge. The moon was shining down on him, making his reflection on the water under the bridge clearer. Hyuna was stunned. That was just amazing, she meant, the scene and the guy over there. Everything was just like in a fairytale and the atmosphere of a midnight, with the thin layer of dew around, Hyuna felt like she was also a part of that fairytale-like scene.

 

And the guy on the bridge had finally saw her. He turned around to face her and looked at her with the brightest smile ever. Hyuna still remembered clearly back to those days a few years ago when they still had much time together, Woohyun did once tell her that his brightest smile would be for only her. And right there, seemed like he still kept the promise.

 

Woohyun slowly walked towards Hyuna and with the smile on his face, he said gently:

 

-          Ya, have you fully recovered? You shouldn’t join such an exhausting recording like this.

 

Hyuna pouted. Was this all he wanted to tell her? That she shouldn’t have  been to that place after having just been discharged from hospital? Using her index finger, Hyuna slightly pushed Woohyun’s forehead:

 

-          So what? You don’t want to meet me, huh? You’re so bad!

 

-          Ani – Woohyun quickly denied and grabbed her wrist – I’m just worrying for you. You see, I could even go to the hospital to visit you so I might see you even at your dorm! No need to wait for you at a recording!

 

-          Haizz – Hyuna sighed to hear his words – If so, I’d better go now.

 

-          Of course you can’t!

 

-          Why? You said you could see me at my dorm…

 

-          But tonight is just so wonderful that I can’t spend it without you!

 

Then Woohyun loosened his grip on Hyuna wrist, took a step to her back and turned around, putting his hands on her shoulders. He pulled her a bit forward and whispered into her ears:

 

-          And I think you don’t want to miss it too, right?

 

Hyuna shivered at his words. In a second, the moment Woohyun’s firm hands touched Hyuna’s shoulder and his body slightly pushed towards her back caused her a bit goosebump. Honestly speaking, Hyuna had done dance moves with male partners a lot of times but that she hadn’t had such the feeling to have skinship with a guy. Maybe it was the result of the sweet moments Woohyun had given her so far.

 

Being blocked her way back and pushed forward by Woohyun, Hyuna had nothing to do but step onto the bridge. And with such posture, they stopped at the middle of the bridge, where the curve reached its peak. And the fairytale-like scene seemed to be much more widened for Hyuna. She just couldn’t help opening as for the astonishingly beautiful sight in front of her eyes. Even though the wind was breezing through her hair, she didn’t feel a bit cold as then she realized the whole body of her was inside Woohyun’s arms and his chin was resting on her left shoulder. Woohyun didn’t notice her glance as his eyes were also gluing to the sky full of twinkling stars and moon. Hyuna slightly smiled and it dashed through her head a thought that Woohyun was really taking good advantage of the beautiful sight to naturally back-hug her that way. But of course, there was no reason that she opposed to such sweet thing. That was why Hyuna kept on smiling shyly.

 

They kept standing like that in silence for a while when Woohyun suggested for a walk. He, still had his face held near hers, whispered to Hyuna’s left ear:

 

-          Shall we go for a walk?

 

-          Umm – Hyuna hesitated for a moment then nodded – Okay.

 

Then they split apart and started walking off the bridge, entering the residential areas where there were a lot of houses which traditional styles separated by small and narrow streets. While they were wandering, Hyuna suddenly spotted something interesting:

 

-          Look – She pointed to something – That’s so cute!

 

Then she ran and sat down in front of a white doglying in a corner near a big wooden gate. Hyuna gently rubbed the dog’s fur while keeping on complementing its cuteness.

 

-          Puppy ah, you’re so cute! Cutie cutie!

 

-          Cuter than me, huh?

 

Woohyun bended down and asked sarcastically. The girl gave him a pout:

 

-          Of course cuter than you, oppa ah! As a dog.

 

-          Ah, so as a guy, I’m cuter. – Woohyun then came with an assumption and smiled to himself – You have good taste! But actually, I’m much cuter than anything else, even a dog like this!

 

The moment Woohyun said that, he would never expect such a reaction from the dog. He just didn’t know whether the dog understood what he said or not but as soon as those words came out from Woohyun’s mouth, the dog suddenly stood up and started barking loudly.

 

-          Ah  puppy! – Hyuna screwed up – Stop! Don’t bark!

 

But it seemed like the dog didn’t understand Hyuna. It still kept on barking and as a result, the light inside the house was and there was noise from inside. The owner of the house might think there was thief breaking into, making their dog bark that hard. Then the sound of people running came nearer and nearer. Woohyun pulled Hyuna, who was still trying to calm down the dog, and shouted:

 

-          Go!

 

-          But…

 

-          Just go, we’re in trouble now!

 

But when they had just run for a few meters, the door from the opposite house opened and some people were already there, ready to catch the thieves. Seeing such the scene, the two idols rushed as fast as they could to escape. As they were running like there was no tomorrow, Hyuna said breathlessly:

 

-          Oppa, I…I…can’t…run…a…ny…mo…re!

 

And stopped half-way. Realizing Hyuna was extremely exhausted for running and being scared, Woohyun stopped and quickly ran back to her to led her go. But they couldn’t run very further as the sound of villagers seemed to draw nearer. Woohyun looked around, forced his brain to think of any solution. And then he saw the fence of a nearby house, behind of which there was a huge stack of straw. Quickly analyzing that the stack of straw might be a perfect place to hide temporarily, Woohyun pulled Hyuna to the foot of the fence and bended down to kneel on his knees and hands.

 

-          Stepped on me and jumped into that straw stack!

 

-          But you…

 

 Hyuna was a bit worried for Woohyun as she couldn’t step on his back that way. The feeling could be clearly seen on her face.

 

-          Just jump! Quickly! They are coming!

 

With reluctance, Hyuna put her foot on Woohyun’s back and tried to climb over the fence before jumping on the straw stack below, which worked like a big mattress. Woohyun then quickly jumped to the top of the fence after Hyuna landed safely on the straw.

 

-          Oppa, quick! Jump!

 

Woohyun looked around for a while and then he finally decided to jump down. However, it was a matter of navigation that he jumped right to Hyuna’s position and collapsed onto her. And in a moment, their faces were close like there was no gap between them. Ah no, at least there was a tiny gap as they lips didn’t meet!

***************

This chapter is a bit nonsense and cheesy =))) Actually I wanted something to be extremely dramatic so that it would fit the title Troublemaker but finally I decided to go funny way as I gave up with my big idea =)) So what do you guys think would happen next? Of course things won't be like they hide perfectly from the villagers :) 

Nice week and nice month to y'all!