Date: 21 Apr | Still I miss you - Part 1

Isn't It Destiny?

 

21TH APR

 

4MINUTE’S DORM

 

Hyuna was woken up by her phone’s alerting that she had got a new message. It came from a strange number. The message was very short:

 

“Hyuna’s number?”

 

Thinking it was not something serious, she put away her phone and continued with her sleep. 4Minute would have to practice again today but then, even though it was already  it was still time for reviving (aka lie-in). However, a few minutes later, Hyuna’s phone rang again. It wasn’t a message, a call instead. From the same number. She picked up with a sleepy voice:

 

-          Yeobeoseyo?

 

-          Sorry, is this number of Kim Hyuna ssi?

 

-          Yeah – She answered shortly – Who’s that?

 

-          Ah – The other side sounded a bit awkward – I’m Dongwoo, from Infinite.

 

-          Dongwoo oppa? – Hyuna repeated the name, couldn’t believe the rapper of Infinite was calling her.

 

-          Ah yes…Dongwoo’s here. I just want to ask…er…Because I can only get your number from…er…Sungyeol…so…er…

 

Hyuna suddenly wanted to giggle. She found the way Dongwoo said so hilarious. Maybe he was not used to calling a girl. Or he was absolutely embarrassed about what he about to say.

 

-          Be calm oppa – Hyuna gave Dongwoo an encouragement – No need to be in rush like that.

 

-          Er…Thank you . I just, well, can you…er…can you give me Sohyun’s number?

 

Ah…A smile was already on Hyuna’s face. So, after all, that was what he wanted. Sohyunnie’s phone number. Well, it was easy to understand. Sohyun’s teaser had just been released a few hours ago. That little girl was so cute and sweet that the rapper of Infinite couldn’t resist! And all of the sudden, memories once were called back. That day, that recording day for Bouquet, three couples of Infinite and 4Minute were formed However,  time gradually passed but none of them were serious until now. Sunggyu and Jiyoon, once they seemed to get to the edge of being in a serious relationship but Hyuna didn’t know why they stopped. Jiyoon didn’t reveal and Hyuna didn’t want to ask as she was in a similar situation. Well, partly. She had a good time with Woohyun but since 2011, when Woohyun together with Infinite had a lot of things to do, they were set apart and finally it resulted in that they no longer kept in touch.

 

But for Sohyun and Dongwoo, as far as Hyuna knew, they hadn’t publicized among the two groups anything called special feeling. Maybe both of them were still shy. Shyness plus being busy also leaded to that their relationship went nowhere.

 

However, this time, Dongwoo took the lead. He actively asked Sohyun’s number in case it had been changed, which meant he did have feeling for 4Minute’s maknae. It was something that Hyuna should be happy for, right?

 

Hyuna gave Dongwoo phone number of Sohyun and then hung up the phone. Looking down on the maknae who was still sleeping, Hyuna smiled again. Maybe that little girl was luckier than she was.

 

People said that Hyuna was cute, Hyuna was y and Hyuna was the center of attention. A lot of male idols took Hyuna to be their ideal type, even including Sunggyu! But for Hyuna, being a girl with all those things did not mean she felt happy with that. It was not very convenient to be looked at by everyone, it was not comfortable to respond to a lot of confessions from other guys at all. Hyuna felt that way but no one understood. Of course, as she hadn’t revealed it.

 

Only Woohyun knew it.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

2010

 

Two days after episode 11 of Bouquet was recorded.

 

“You got message! You got message!”

 

The phone’s funny alerting sound told Hyuna that she got new message. From a strange number. A long message.

 

“Annyeong annyeong, somebody help me please! I’m having a back hurt and I’m looking for the one to be responsible for that. If you know that long blond hair girl wearing plaid shirt 2 days ago, please contact me as soon as possible. Ah..ah…I’m feeling painful right now!”

 

Hyuna burst out laughing reading the message. Who else but Woohyun sent her this? He was the one carrying her on his back for the whole day back then. And then he wanted Hyuna to be responsible for him. But how? Hyuna quickly texted back:

 

“Hey, that girl is soooo hard to find but you’ve got a doctor here. What kind of treatment do you want? Ordinary or special one?”

 

“Of course special one. But I’d prefer receiving direct treatment. If Doctor isn’t busy, please meet me at the park near your “hospital” at 11pm tonight.”

 

Hyuna looked at the clock. It was only 3pm and she had just got an invitation to hang out at 11pm. A meeting in secret. Should Hyuna accept it? She wanted to ask for advice so badly but no one was around her then. And more importantly, she had a feeling that she shouldn’t reveal this date to anyone!

 

Therefore Hyuna replied Woohyun:

 

“Okay, but patient please be on time or else doctor won’t treat you!”

 

11pm…

 

Hyuna was like sitting on fire waiting for Woohyun to come. She hadn’t gone out of her dorm as it was a bit cold outside but she had told Woohyun to give her a call when he arrived.

 

11:15pm

 

Her phone rang and Hyuna quickly answered.

 

-          Yeoboseyo?

 

-          Hyuna-ssi, it’s Woohyun here! – Woohyun replied on the other side. Hyuna could hear the winds breezing around him.

 

-          Have you arrived yet?

 

-          Yes, I’m waiting for you on the stone chair numbered 7 in the park!

 

-          Ok, I’ll be there soon.

 

Hyuna took her coat from the hanger, wore it and lightly walked out of the room. Other members, who were all tired after an exhausted day were sleeping and they didn’t know that Hyuna opened the door and went out to the park.