Thirty-one (M)

If You Were Not A Dream

A/N: Warning, this chapter is rated M :3

_______

 

“What if you forget about me when you wake up?”

 

“I won’t.”

 

Knocking all the strong alcohol down his throat, Jiyong stared at the empty glass with a pensive look until he threw it at the wall. Slowly, yet with a lot of force.

“Y-yah! Jiyong…. “ His outburst startled Youngbae, who was sitting right next to him and happily chatting with Jo Sung Min. “Are you alright?”  Everyone in the VIP room stopped whatever they were doing and looked at the quiet yet scary dragon who was still looking at the mess he just made with a blank look.

 

“What’s wrong,  Jiyong?” Their manager asked kindly. “I’ve noticed that you’ve not been in a good mood lately.”

 

Jiyong didn’t respond. He blindly grabbed the nearest glass, which was Youngbae’s, poured all the content down his throat, and, again, threw it angrily at the wall.

 

“YAH STOP!” Youngbae stopped him when he saw Jiyong turning to grab another innocent victim. “Let’s get out and we can talk this over.” He tugged at Jiyong to make him stand up and tried to drag him out of the room.

 

“Get the off me!” Jiyong shouted, though he didn’t really make any effort to free himself from his best friend’s arms. He was just acting like a spoiled kid, and both him and Youngbae knew that.

 

“Our time will come, I promise.”

           

“You don’t make promises.”

 

“Yeah… But I can make one for you.”

 

It was not until they were out of their room and alone in another room that Youngbae released him.

 

“What’s wrong, Jiyong?” Youngbae asked kindly, steadying his friend on the sofa. “I know you broke up with Hye Young, but if you’re affected this much, why did…”

 

“This has nothing to do with her.” Jiyong mumbled, his eyes were still blank. But he slowly turned to look at his best friend. “Tell me the truth, Youngbae.  Did anything weird happen when I was unconscious because of the accident?”

 

“What do you mean?” Youngbae frowned. “Why are we suddenly talking about this?”

 

“Like…” Jiyong sat up straighter. The amount of alcohol he consumed just now didn’t seem to affect him even a bit. “I don’t know, something related to Shin Ae Ra, perhaps?”

 

“Shin Ae Ra?” Youngbae got even more confused. He sat down next to Jiyong.

 

“I keep having dreams about Shin Ae Ra.” Jiyong said quietly, again looking at the empty space in front of him. “I don’t know why. And in those dreams, it was as if we were lovers.” He closed his eyes, tired. “This has been driving me crazy for months.”

 

“What?” Youngbae asked in shock.

 

“It started years ago, before I met Hye Young. At that time I didn’t know who the girl in those dreams was. Then it suddenly stopped. But ever since Shin Ae Ra appeared, the dreams were back and this time I could see clearly that it was her.” Now that he could talk to someone, he poured it all out. “It’s just so weird. I didn’t even know her. But in those dreams, it was like… she’s my everything.”

 

After a moment of silence, Youngbae asked gently, “Is that why you broke up with Hye Young?”

 

“What? NO!” Jiyong protested wildly. “Ok maybe a part of it, but, no, I think you know why I broke up with Hye Young.” He massaged his forehead. “I don’t feel comfortable being in a relationship with her.”

 

“Then, if you dreamed about Ae Ra-ssi like…. like that, then why are you sometimes, no, most of the times, so rude to her?”

 

“I was angry because those dreams messed up my life. I still am.” He grunted.

 

“Did you tell Ae Ra-ssi about these dreams?”

 

Jiyong stood up and walked back and forth in the room. “Before, at Seungri’s wedding, remember when I followed my mom and her? I heard them talking about weird things. Shin Ae Ra even called my mom oma, as if she was her mother.” He laughed quietly. “Then I confronted them, and they told me the stupidest story in this world.”

 

“What was it?”
 

“They told me that my soul was seen and heard by Shin Ae Ra in those more than 10 months of me being unconscious, and I was practically living with her. Eventually I fell in love with her and we dated.” Seeing Youngbae’s utterly shocked face, Jiyong laughed. “How do you expect me to believe such story?”

 

“I don’t know…” Jiyong continued talking to himself, walking back and forth in a confused daze. “I know there was something, but, their explanation just wasn’t... acceptable.”

 

“If you ask me….” Youngbae said quietly, this time he was the one who was staring into the space. “Until now Seungri and I still could not figure out how she did that, but one day, unexpectedly, we found her at your apartment.”

 

“W-what?” Jiyong stopped walking and looked at his best friend in surprise. “B-but only my family and you know the passcode to my apartment!”

 

“Yes, that was what got me confused. We came to get some stuff for you, but when were there, someone was already in the house, and it’s definitely a woman. Then we saw her in your bedroom, sitting on your desk and doing something. I didn’t know what she was doing since things happened very fast and Seungri attacked her in the midst of his anger.” Youngbae recalled.

 

“Attacked?”

 

“Yeah, that’s why Seungri is very ashamed around her now.” Youngbae nodded. “He was too furious at that time, and he scared her for real. But then something happened, I didn’t know for sure, but she shouted that you were in danger and dashed off before Seungri or I could react. Then we found out that your condition indeed got worse.”

 

“And what was weirder was that your mom later told us that she sent Ae Ra-ssi to your apartment that day.” Youngbae continued when he noticed Jiyong at loss of words. “I didn’t know they were that close. So yeah, if you ask me whether there was anything weird at that time, that was it.”

 

Something flashed through Jiyong’s mind

 

She was crying so hard. “Don’t... you... dare... to fade away like that without warning again.” She sobbed. “I was so scared.”

 

And he saw himself leaning in and kissing her tenderly.

 

“Thanks Bae.” Jiyong muttered before storming out of the room, leaving a confused Bae behind.

 

______

 

“Yah Shin Ae Ra! Open this damn door!”

 

Startled, Ae Ra ran towards her door only to find a drunken Jiyong behind the screen monitor, fists continuously banging on the door while throwing out snarls. When she heard the doorbell rang in the middle of the night, she didn’t know that he would be the one visiting her at such a time.

 

Ae Ra quickly pulled him inside of her apartment, worried that some reporter or stalker would follow him there. “Why are you so careless?” she mumbled, worried, and peeked out into the hallway to make sure there was no one, before closing the door. “What if you get caught?”

 

“So...you care huh?” Jiyong hiccupped, and heaved almost all of his weight on Ae Ra. “Why? Aren’t we just strangers?” It seemed that all the alcohol he drank tonight started its effects, making him lose his sober thoughts and actions.

 

“I don’t know G-Dragon was this stupid.” Ae Ra mumbled under her breath while dragging the drunken man further into her living room. “And if this is Kwon Jiyong, I am disappointed.”

 

“How much do you know about Jiyong then?” He grunted from under the pillow after landing unceremoniously onto her sofa. “Don’t act as if you know him that much.”

 

There was a long silence before Ae Ra’s retreating footsteps could be heard. Jiyong didn’t bother to turn himself around. A moment later he heard her come back, and soon some cool cloth was applied to his cheeks.

 

“Turn around.” She said quietly. “This will make you feel better.”

 

She patiently waited until he finally turned around. Not saying a word and also ignoring his intense gaze, she quietly wiped the cloth on his face. till

 

“Why are you here?” She asked while making sure that all of his face was cooled down, still not meeting his eyes. She turned away, ready to stand up, but he held onto her wrist, turning her around to make her look at him.

 

“I broke up with my girlfriend.” He said with a poker face. “Happy now?”

 

“And why are you telling me this?” Giving up on their staring contest, he shrugged his hand off hers and stood up.

 

“This is because of you!” He wailed out in his drunken state. “I feel like I was cheating on my girlfriend with those dreams about you!” He knew that wasn’t true, but he needed to hear more from her. It’s unfair when he was the one having those dreams yet still clueless about the truth.        

 

“I AM SORRY, OK?” Ae Ra snapped and spun around to face him. “What do you wanna hear from me? You’re not the only one confused here! I am too! Why is this happening to me? Why can’t I have a normal love like everybody else?” She said it all in one breath and sighed deeply. “This isn’t working. We can’t talk when you’re drunk like this. No, there is nothing to talk about anymore.” She stood up. “I’ll call Youngbae to pick you up.”

 

And in a flash, Ae Ra found herself underneath Jiyong for the 2nd time.

 

She didn’t know how, or where he got his strength from in that drunken state, but he’s pinning her down to the sofa and hovering above her, locking all of her body with his limbs.

 

Neither of them said a word for a while. She held his gaze while he looked at her intensely, taking in the alcohol-contaminated breath he was producing softly through his mouth, making her dizzy as well.

 

“I did love you, didn’t I?” She heard him whisper in a bitter voice.

 

Unconsciously, her eyes started to tear up.

 

“I can feel that, you know.” He started tracing the back of his index finger from her forehead to her cheek. “My heart beats so fast every time I wake up from those dreams.” He wiped away her tears. “Just the sight of you makes my heart swell up with affection, something I only feel when I’m serious about someone.” He shifted even closer to her. “And every time I see how sad you were, all I wanna do was to make you smile again. You look so beautiful when you smile.” Lacing his fingers through her hair, he played with it leisurely. “Weird, but I know how much I loved these wavy locks. It was much longer before, wasn’t it?”

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“My mind tells me we’re just strangers.” He leaned closer to her, his nose almost touching hers. “But my heart tells me otherwise.” Kissing her forehead, he lingered there. “If we used to be something, show me. How did we use to be, Ae Ra?”

 

“Why do you care now?” She whispered back in a shaken voice. “There is no use. I’m a just a dream to you.” He felt her hot breath at the crook of his neck. “I’ll let you go now. So, just... Go.”

 

“I still don’t believe in that story you and mom told me.” He pulled back a bit, only to lean in again and kiss those teary eyes of hers. “But I know that you were not just a dream.”

 

Caressing her cheeks, he whispered one thing he would have never admitted when he was sober. “You’re a memory.” Then he owned her lips passionately like how he did in those dreams.

________

 

Just like him, her mind screamed for her to stop what they were doing, or about to do, but her heart told her to go with it. Her heart missed him too much to think straight, let alone think rationally.

 

A real kiss with Jiyong was too much for Ae Ra to take. Those feathery kisses with him before felt like an insult now, when Jiyong’s mouth, lips and tongue were making her go insane with every sensual touch. His mouth was abusing hers, his lips caressing hers tenderly while his tongue danced passionately with hers. The fingers on his left hand traced small circles around the nape of her neck, while his right hand cradled her small frame closer to his.

 

“…” Jiyong whispered breathlessly against her lips. “I knew it wasn’t just my imagination.” He looked deeply into her eyes for a brief moment; something flickered in his eyes which she could only thought of one word to describe - lust, before he dove in again to attack her neck this time.

 

“Jiyong….” She gasped; tightening her hold on his head every time his leaves a painful yet pleasurable spot on her skin.

 

“I remember this scent, it always drives me crazy…” He murmured amidst his lustful movements. “So it’s yours…” He said huskily while planting light kisses on her bare shoulders.

 

When he undid her buttons and managed to pull the shirt almost off her bare shoulders, she didn’t know. She was too caught up with his touch to pay attention to anything else, even the fact that she wore nothing underneath that shirt since she was about to go to bed right before he ended up in front of her apartment.

 

He used one hand to support her back while lifting her up to remove the shirt off completely. Ae Ra didn’t know why she did it, but she quickly pushed him down so that she became the one hovering and straddling him, making Jiyong’s eyes light up with excitement.

 

“I... Miss you.” She whispered while staring at him, leaning down to kiss his face. She felt his hands on her waists and slowly creeping up to caress her back while she once again locked her lips with his. His strong alcoholic breath invaded her nostrils, intoxicating her mind while his touch on her s made her lose all her senses.

 

Just for tonight, she would pretend that her Jiyong was back with her.

 

Ae Ra yelped loudly when Jiyong scooted down and attacked one with his mouth, while his fingers pinched the other. Snaking his other arm around her waist, he spun them around so that he was dominating her again. “Nice move, sweetheart.” He growled while harder on her and the freshly darken spot before moving on to the other one, making her thrash under his mouth’s magic. “But not now, lady. You’re under my mercy tonight.”

 

She tugged at his collar, and he smirked before quickly ing his shirt and throwing it somewhere as well.

 

“You became more muscular…” She said absentmindedly while tracing her fingers down his chest. “You were awfully thin last time.”

 

“Hmm…” He didn’t say anything, mouth busily latching onto her stomach while quickly undo-ing her shorts as well. He then landed a loud kiss on the area just below her belly-button and above her , on the right side, making her gasp loudly.

 

“I knew this would tickle you.” He smirked before repeating it again with the left side, making her gasp again. “Don’t know why but I just knew.” He mumbled mostly to himself.

 

She reached for his face and pulled him up to kiss him again. Somehow he had managed to pull off her shorts while making out with her neck. Pulling her legs to wrap around his waist, he gave her a light push, making her back arch backwards and he bent down to kiss her s once more.

 

"Yah...." She protested weakly, earning a soft chuckle from him. "You sneaky dragon." She growled.

 

"We should really move, sweetheart." He winked at her before lifting her up completely. Where he found his strength while being so drunk, she didn't know. She wrapped her legs tighter around his waist,  locking her arms around his neck while kissing him passionately as he brought them both towards her bedroom.

 

He literally threw her onto the bed and slowly stepped back, removing his pants but never taking his eyes off her.

 

"Sweetheart, you look y.” She remembered how he loved to call her sweetheart the last time. “With all those bite marks.” He smirked and loomed over her again. Gently bit her earlobe, he her from shoulder-blade to stomach, and further down to her inner thighs. “We haven’t done this before, have we?” He murmured, burying his nose in between her legs.

 

“W-we c-couldn’t…” Ae Ra replied breathlessly when she felt his hot wet tongue her clothed moist core.

 

Jiyong just hummed back, using his fingers to pull down her and open her legs wider. He stared at pink moist flesh for a while, too long for her to feel comfortable, until he looked up and asked her seriously, a slight crook on his face. “You are a , aren’t you?”

 

He never really asked any question, always just a statement waiting for her confirmation.

 

Nervously, she nodded.

 

“Don’t give your ity to someone you don’t love, ok?” Jiyong smiled affectionately while playing with her hair. Tightening his hands around her waist, he hugged her closer to him and whispered into her ears from behind. “If you’re staying a , better make it a special gift for the man you love, sweetheart.”

 

“If that man is you?”

 

She could feel him smiling against her neck. Kissing her shoulder repeatedly, he said. “Then wait for me. I’ll make sure it’s worth the wait, sweetheart.”

 

She almost thought he was about to back down, but after a long time just gazing at her, he slowly crawled up and kissed her fully and sensually on the mouth.

 

“Trust me, ok?” He whispered and stared into her eyes. She started to wonder if he was still drunk.

 

Nodding, she allowed his mouth to leisurely worship each and every corner of her skin once more, from head to where he stopped just a moment ago. That hot wet tongue came into contact directly with her core, and she almost bucked under that very intimate first touch.

 

“Calm down sweetheart.” His chuckle vibrated through her core. “I haven’t even started yet.” She was about to sit up and give him a glare, but his deep on her folds made her fall back down onto the bed. Trailing his tongue up and down leisurely, he at those folds softly and inserted his index finger inside her.

 

“Ahhhhhh…” If it’s not his hands pinning her down, she must have thrashed around wildly. “Oh God…” He knew she was pleasured, not in pain, so he continued his assault on her most sensitive part.

 

“Let it go sweetheart.” He cooed when he felt her muscle tightened up. “I’m here to catch you, don’t worry.”

 

“Ugh...Jiyong!” She could not think straight anymore, all she could be aware of was the continuous fluids flowing from her core and the noisily lapping-it-up sound from Jiyong’s mouth. Persistently yet gently, he rode her through her but didn’t stop there, but quickly brought her to another one. “Oh God Jiyong stop….stop….” She frantically tried to push him away but his ears were deaf, he even opened her legs wider and her faster. “…” This time he looked up to watch her gasping for air while throwing her head back, all her body arched up while she grabbed the sheet tightly.

 

“...you still continue?” She asked incredulously when she felt him already back to inserted his tongue deeply into her hole this time. “Are you trying to kill me with…” She stopped mid-way when he hard. “OH MY GOD!”

 

“With pleasure you mean?” He asked smugly after rising from her legs, his lower face all glistened with her juice. “You should be prepared well, sweetheart.”

 

“Shut up.” She reached for his boxer and started to tug it down. “how come I am the only one here?”

 

“Woa…” He said with obvious amusement. “Sweetheart, careful to what you wish for.” He laughed when she slapped his . “Let me grant your wish then.” He said huskily before removing his boxer for her. “If you keep staring at him like that…” Jiyong chuckled. “He might get shy.” He wiggled his eyes at him noticing how she looked at his .

Embarrassedly, she looked away but not before Jiyong grabbed her chin and kissed her forcefully on the mouth. “Wrap your hands around my back.” He instructed in a low voice. “It’s gonna be hurt, so you can claw at me all you want, I don’t mind.”

 

“I’m not that vio….” She protested but shut up when she felt him rubbing the tip against her wet and sensitive hole. “That…” Unconsciously, she clung her arms tight around his neck and grinded her hips against his.

 

“Gosh can’t you stay still…” He growled. “I barely control myself here miss.”

 

 He made sure she could not retort him by sealing their lips together, he had learned by now that she’s not quite a submissive one in bed, and did not release her lips even when she gasped, whimpered and even sobbed when he quickly but gently pushed all his length into her.

 

“Hush…” He murmured while kissing her face repeatedly. “You’ve done well so far sweetheart…” her tears away, he caressed her waist with his palm. “You’ll be rewarded later.” Hooking her legs a bit higher to adjust himself, he lifted himself up a bit to look down at her face. “I’ll move now, is that ok?”

 

She nodded slowly, still clinging onto his neck.

 

“Good girl.” He smiled approvingly and started moving in and out of her steadily. “Ugh…”  The more he moved, the less he talked sweetly. Now he only cursed, speeding his s all the while. “...oh ...you feel amazing sweetheart.”

 

She lost the ability to speak, only moaned out incoherent words  and clawed her nails deeper to his shoulders, making him grunt approvingly. Titled to the side, she gave more room for him to bite at her neck while his hands gripped her hips painfully yet pleasurably. “That’s it sweetheart, come for me….” She heard his urgent whisper next to her ears, coaxing her to let herself go. “….yes….” His grunt vibrated on her nape while he helped her go through the . “ it’s so wonderful.” He her rapidly, deepened his s.

 

“Ji….Yong…” She moaned loudly before shuddering uncontrollably in his arms and arched her back up. He took advantaged the moment to her s hard and turned her around, then resumed his pounding on her. “OH GOD!” She cried, her sensitive flesh now turned even more sensitive. It could feel every single inch of his length in the deepest places which she didn’t know it was possible to reach. Muffled her groans into the pillow, she gave in the feeling of his tongue on her spine, his mouth kissing her back, his hands caressed all over her body and most of all, his length deep inside her.

 

“Jesus...sweetheart you’re so sweet…” It was as if he was drunk because of her, he could not stop touching her everywhere, could not stop enjoy the feeling of being inside her. He came quicker than he thought. Turning her around again in a flash, he held on both her shoulders, his eyes looking down at her with lust, sweats dropping down from his forehead to hers. Hiking her legs around his waist once more, he leaned in to kiss passionately again before erupting inside her, his groan lost somewhere in between their heated kiss.

 

Darkness soon engulfed both of their consciousness, since the lust they gave and got was too much or either of them to handle. He slowly rolled off her but not completely, embraced her frame in the confine of his arms before breathing out in contentment and put her head under his neck. She was too tired that the only thing she could do was nuzzling deeper into his chest before dozing off completely.

 

___

 

“Yah don’t you think it’s a bit early?” He chuckled but followed her into the apartment nevertheless. “Cannot contain your excitement?” Closing the door softly by his foot, he dramatically lifted up the heavy bags with a huff. “Yeobo, help!” He whined.

 

“Who promised to take care of me for the rest of his life 2 weeks ago?” She stuck her tongue out and ignored him. “Plus, I told you not to bring that many with us today, yeobo. You don’t have to try to compete unnie’s love with me, seriously.”

 

Hearing her calling him as yeobo, he instantly broke into that stupid grin again, just like how he always did ever since they got married. They never got tired of calling the other as yeobo, at least for the past 2 weeks. They’re newlyweds, after all. What could people expect more?

 

“What…” Nara stopped in the middle of the living room and frowned her eyes when she noticed how messy the room was. Then she gasped.

 

Seungri who just behind her back asked curiously. “Yeobo what….” He looked at the messy floor scattering with clothes and gasped loudly. “Holy !” He exclaimed ceremoniously upon noticing the obvious man’s clothes in the room.

 

“I told you we shouldn’t visit noona this early!” He whispered urgently. “Quick! We should go and come back later, I don’t wanna embarrassed noona or myself.” He made a grab to his wife’s wrist but she quickly brush him off.

 

“No.” She protested and eyeing Ae Ra’s door with narrow eyes. “You don’t understand! This is the first time I see a man in unnie’s life.” She mumbled. “I’m pretty sure unnie never had casual before, so whoever he is, he must be something.” She turned to her husband and grabbed his bags. “We’re gonna stay here and I’m gonna find out who is he.”

 

“But….” Seungri was about to protest but the man’s clothes got his attention. “Why this look familiar to me?” He squinted his eyes. “They’re expensive though…”

 

“Yeobo! Come here and help me.” Nara intentionally shouted pretty loudly through the apartment. She wanna wake her sister and whoever behind that door up.

 

The bedroom door slowly crack open, and what welcomed Mr. and Mrs. Lee got them stunned deadly on the spot.

 

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU TWO SO ING NOISY?”

 

Kwon Jiyong slowly stepped out, closing it softly behind his back before yelling at the couple. Raking a hand through his messy hair, he walked over to snatch his shirt back and started to pull it over his top.

 

“H-h-h-hyung?” Seungri’s face went pale, and he looked as if his scariest fear came true. “W-what...h-how….”

 

Scowling, Jiyong just walked past him. “Shut up, I’m having a headache.” He growled rudely and striding towards the kitchen, wetting his face and head under the sink. “...how much did I drink last night?” He mumbled to himself.

 

Nara eyed Jiyong from head to toes, from his tousle hair to his only-in-boxer bottom, and the fact that he was on the top just now, that was enough to boil up Nara’s emotion.

 

“Ouch what the ?” Jiyong cursed under his breath when Nara slapped him hard on the shoulders. “YAH SHIN NARA!”

 

“What is happening? Why it was you? Oh my God since when all this started?” She continued slapping him all over his shoulders and back. “What did you do to my sister?”

 

“Yah yah STOP!” Jiyong helplessly tried to avoid Nara’s angry attack. “Yah Seungri do something!”

 

“Hey yeobo, hey…” Seungri quickly got out of his daze when he realized how fumed Nara was becoming by each minute. “Stop, we can…”

 

“Wait, don’t you have a girlfriend already?” Nara suddenly remembered when Seungri was trying to hold her arms back. “OH MY ING GOD I’M GONNA KILL YOU OPPA!” She continued launching herself at a very exhausted man, yes satisfied, but tired, behind her husband. “NOT MY PRECIOUS UNNIE WHY DID YOU OH GOD!”

 

“CAN YOU ING STOP?” Jiyong lost his patience and shouted as well. “I broke up with Hye Young right after your wedding, is that ok now?” His outburst stupefied both the Lees so he took that chance to distance himself from Nara and walked away.

 

“Not yet.” Nara quickly followed him back to the living room, much calmer now. “What is happening here oppa? Since when did you and unnie...” She asked with concern, darting her eyes towards the bedroom door once more. “I never heard unnie talking about any man in her life before, and she’s been really depressed recently for some reason…” She turned back to Jiyong. “So it was because of you oppa?”

 

“Where does she keep fresh towels?” Jiyong asked, ignored Nara’s questions. “Or any fresh soft cloth.”

 

“Huh? What is that for?” Nara asked confusedly.

 

“Last night was her first time.” Jiyong looked back to Nara’s eyes with seriousness. “I need to clean her up.”

 

Seungri muttered “!” and went brightly red, while Nara narrowed her eyes. But she spoke up eventually. “I have some in my old room. Wait here.”

 

“Don’t ing ask any question or I’ll kill you.” Jiyong threatened Seungri with a glare when he saw the kid was about to open his mouth to say something right after Nara disappeared to her room. “I don’t have the energy to even think properly now.” He mumbled.

 

Nara was back with some fresh small towels in her hands. “I’ll go to see how’s unnie.”

 

She was about to go but Jiyong already walked past her and took those towels in her hands. “Trust me, she’ll be more embarrassed if it’s you rather than me.” He said without looking at her.

 

“Oppa…” She called tentatively, making Jiyong stopped and turned around again. “T-take care of unnie.”

 

Jiyong smiled tiredly and ruffled her hair. “Of course I will, kid. Go home, we’ll talk later.”

 

Very reluctantly, Nara let Seungri pulled her out of her sister’s apartment with an even more worried heart. Even in her wildest dream, she would never think there would be a day her sister and Kwon Jiyong would become intimate like this.

 

But there were more Shin Nara hadn’t known, yet.

 

 

______

A/N:

- First, my deepest condolesence to all families and everyone who related to the Sewol tragedy. I am sorry, I really am. I wish I could somehow share the pain with all Koreans right now. Please don't lose hope for a miracle. #PrayForSouthKorea

- I am sorry for this late update #foreverbeinglate 

- I cannot write any A/N this time because *cough* the M scene *run* (but honestly, tell me about it. I'll decide if I'll ever write again after seeing you guys' reaction for this chapter *violently embarrassed*) i think I may cause a quite shock with this unexpected M scene LOL

- Thank you so much Nicole, my beta reader! I didn't realize that my story had that many mistakes in the previous chapters until I re-read it last night LOL 

- After wrapping up this one, I'll have this dark fic presented to you guys/ Yeah, it's dark, and I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT IT lmao 

- I'll reply your comments for my previous chapters later ok <3 i need to go now though >.<

Love, Rosie.