I Have A Secret That Will Make You Be Scared Of Me

I Have A Secret

 

" I have a secret..."

Chapter 2

 

„You are saying that this little thing is the devil in humans form? “

Two men were walking in one of the basements dark corridors. One of the men was caring small unconscious girl on his shoulder like a rice bag.

„They said that she killed her family just with one glance. “

The other man laughed. He will never believe that this little girl can a hold some sort of gun or weapon in her small hands. She was too little and too fragile.

„So why then the boss ordered us to put the mask on this little face of her's and to lock her in the basement? Just for fun? Something is not right with her... "

It looked like the first man that spoke was scared. Who can blame him? You are always scared of something you don't know.

The little girl moved. Quite moan escaped her small pink lips.

„She is waking up! “

The fearful expression decorated the scared man and in few steps he was near one of the many metal doors located in basement.

„Throw her here and let's get out of this creepy place..."

But second man calmly walked in the room that was located behind the door they opened. Gently putting the girl on the only thing in here a small wooden bed he took his coat of and covered the small figure. He felt nothing but pity for the small girl…

 


 

A man was sitting in luxurious armchair. From the clothes that he was wearing you could easily that he was rich one. The room was silent and sounds coming from the fireplace where trying to disturb the atmosphere. The man was not alone. Another person was standing in the corner hidden in the darkness.

The other person in the room was a tall young man.

The man was handsome. Short black hair, perfectly matched face features, strong jaw line and muscular body but there was something then made you feel afraid and around him...

Like he could see through you...
Read you...

No words left the lips of two persons in the room. Suddenly the younger man turned his face to the door touching its handle and huge grin appeared on old man’s face.

" Doojon bring her here... "

The first and the last sentence was an order...

 

"... that will make you be scared of me"