I Have A Secret That Will Make You Want To See Me For The Second Time

I Have A Secret

" I have a secret ..."

Chapter 7

 

In few seconds her hands were around the boy’s neck. The chain on her legs didn't let her move freely but her hands were free. She was holding Kikwangs troth.

„I don't know who you are or what are you planning to do but I don't give up easy even if I am chained. “

Her voice didn't wavered or didn't showed cowardice but she didn't had enough strength. Doojoon could see that the grip on his companions troth wasn't strong because of the lack of energy in the girl’s hands. The plan of his master was clear by now. He was trying to break her at first physically.

Soon she gives up and her hand went by her side. Moving away from still silent Kikwang she touched the wall.

„You should get out... "

Her voice echoed for the second time in the empty room. Her covered eyes turned to Doojoon. It looked that by know she knew locations of them all.

"... and tell your master that I won't give up so easily as the first time."




Kikwang was sitting alone in his room. The feeling of her hands on his troth was still there. He could feel her finger tips on his skin and the feeling was full of coldness.

He knew that she couldn't do anything bad to him. From the first touch he knew that he can win easily just by one touch of their skin. He needed only one touch to take everything from her but... The boy was mesmerized by her beauty...

Kikwang knew that the master brought the toy that he wanted for long time back home but he never thought that it was girl beautiful like this. He knew that the toy was here because, he could feel different warmth lingering on Doojoon when he was walking pass him.

You could say that all of weren’t on good terms. Yes, six of them didn't communicate often... Maybe only Yoseob was trying to create friendly atmosphere.

Doojoon and few of them were here when he came. He still could remember the first day...

He never wanted to be here. Maybe that's why it was second reason why he felt atraccted to the girl. She was brought here against her own will.

Standing from his bed Kikwang knew what he needed to. He won't let the so called master to slave her how he did to them. He will give her energy to fight...

Slipping from his room, the boy looked around. He will give her another visit...

 

"... that will make you want to see me for the second time. "