I Also Have A Secret

I Have A Secret

Chapter 19

 

The hallways were quiet. It looked like all the place turned in some kind of sanctuary, when the night came, but he knew, that this silence is only to fool uninvited visitors. When Hyungseung was just a small kid, he always liked this mansion. The daylight suited this place better than the nightfall. He could clearly remember the days, when he was running around and hiding in various corners, this big place could provide, but those days were long ago…

Hyunseung always knew, that there many special people in this world. One after one they started to come here. Many different kinds of faces. The ones, that knew how the use the things they had or the ones, that even didn’t want to admit, that they were different from simple humans. At first, this place was like a  life changed for everyone, a bright light and a chance to belong somewhere, but then the dark shadows came… Blood was spilled, the lust for the power was too strong to defeat. Many ran away, tried to hide, but were hunted and destroyed or brought back…

Others chose to stay and serve the master like Doojoon. It was his own free will. As long as Hyungseung can remember, Doojoon was always hiding in master shadows, always watching the surroundings and finishing all the dirty work. Dongwoon, also chose this side himself from the small days and dedicated his gift to the master’s hands. Even if he was the youngest in the group and always had smile on his face, there was always that feeling around him, which made you feel uneasy around him. Junhyung was the other case even if he choose this path also. He always openly admitted, that it was for his own good to live like this. He grew up in the streets with no shelter, no family and only instincts to survive. Maybe that’s why his power was one of the wildest.

As for the other two left in the group, Hyunseung was uncertain. Two of them were brought here not on their free will. Yoseob was the quiet case. Just one night he was brought here without any struggles. He quietly listened to all of the commands and tried not to get in the trouble too much, but the look in his eyes was always somewhere far away from this place. As for the Kikwang it was a different story. He fought with all his will to escape and to run away. Sadly he was trapped here and forced to obey commands.

Lastly there was Hyunseung himself… He never belong to any of the groups. He didn’t choose his free will to serve the master or he never was brought here by force. It was his fate from the start to be here, to be born in this family and to see its downfall. It was his destiny to watch how everything crumbles to pieces, how the hard work to help other turns against and blooms in something dark. Sometimes he wished he was just a foolish human boy, but I will never happen, because he was special from the minute the first breath escaped his mouth…

Because his own brother was the master of this dark place and this bloody mess…