I Have A Secret That Will Make You Want To Kill Me

I Have A Secret

 

" I have a secret..."

Chapter 8

 

He hated rainy days. He hated them with all his heart. Rainy days like this brought nothing to this plain world that was painted in two colors: black and white.

Junhnyung grew up in the streets. Every day was full of things that people living in cozy houses could not imagine. People dealing with drugs, drunkard lying everywhere, stealing form innocent and even killing. Yes… he had done that. Maybe that’s why he was the coldest here. He was freezing cold … So different from the warmth that Kikwang had. Life and Death lived in one place… How ironical…

In one touch he could take the life and Kikwang could give…

Maybe that’s why they didn’t get along.

And now another was brought in. Junhyung didn’t like the idea that there was person whit ability similar to his.

Yoseob didn’t know how to hold his mouth shut and boasted about a girl with beautiful features and feisty character. That intrigued him.

Could you imagine? She tried to kill Kikwang. That sounded fun, why didn’t he think about it?

Maybe he should visit her?

 

The disgusting warmth that Kikwang spread was still here. Following it he could easily locate her and soon he was standing in the dark room.

For the first time Yoseob didn’t exaggerate. She was beautiful sitting there in the corner with covered eyes.

“You know talks about you are spreading around. “

The girl turned her head to him. She didn’t flinched even when he was near her.

“You are one beautiful thing “

He talked touching her face. She didn’t have enough energy to fight and he even didn’t need to use his ability.

“I am starting to like you “

He whispered tracing his fingers from her cheek to her lips.

“But I don’t like competition… “

He slowly leaned into her.

“So I will have to kill you… “

 

"... that will make you want to kill me. "

 

Author's Note:

Hello my dear readers,

I am happy that so mant people showed their support to the story ^^

Thank you !

Hope to see your comments and opinions about the plot ^^