I Have A Secret That Will Make You Try Hard To Get Out Alive

I Have A Secret

 

" I have a secret..."

Chapter 12

 

“And this is our punishment?  To bring unknown old man down? Is he kidding? “

Junhyung couldn’t believe it. This is their punishment? Until now everything was perfect… And now three of them are driving to catch an old man…

He glanced again at the photo. Can this grandpa even move around?

“Just perfect… “

“You should stop acting foolish “

Glancing at the boy sitting next to him Junhyung smirked.

“And what will you do lover boy?

Only good thing was that he was stuck with the lover boy and the childish one in the car. He might just have fun again.

From the start he didn’t like Kikwang much. He was typical sweet heart. You know the guy who could captive every girl’s heart and is obedient. Their personalities didn’t match at all.  Also they had polar opposite abilities. Junhyung was cable to control the ice cold and Kikwang flaming fire. So yeah… They weren’t on friendly terms…

“We are here “

The monotone driver’s voice interrupted Junhyung’s thoughts. They were here…

 

---

 

“The place looks creepy “

Yosoeb didn’t like it at all. He wasn’t scared… okay he was scared, but just a little bit. They got inside easily, but the house was silent and dark. Naturally, because it past midnight now.

“Hey lover boy lit up the light I can’t see anything “

In few seconds a small light lit up the hallway in which they were. The light was gently flaming on Kikwang's palm.

The house was really creepy. Huge and creepy to make it precisely. Decorations like old painting and dusty statues made it like in horror movie.

“My day just got better “

Yoseob glance at Junhyung. From the huge smile on his face you could easily say, that he was enjoying himself a  lot. Just great…

 He is stuck with horror loving maniac in this creepy place. Thank God that Kikwang was here.

“There is no one here… “

The house looked empty and silent.

“Maybe we got the wrong one… “

Suddenly silver object sinked in the wall near Junhyung face.

“I think he doesn’t know, that I don’t like surprises very much… “

With one move Junhyung grabbed the handle of the thing and pulled it out. Three pair of eyes looked at the thing.

“A knife? “

“And I guess many of them will be coming soon “

Kikwang was right. After few second hundreds of them were flying their way…

 

"...that will make you try hard to get out alive"

 

Author's Note:

Hi guys, 

I just wanted to inform you that I put information about my other works in foreword.

Enjoy reading :)