I Have A Scecret That Will Destroy You

I Have A Secret

" I have a secret...

Chapter 18

 

Memories… She floated in memories…

She could see a small kid siting on old wooden chair in small room. It looked like she could touch that kid’s soft brown hair if she extended her hand. The kid had a surprised expression on his face. The girl’s eyes traveled to the object that formed a smile on kids face.

To her own surprise: it was a fork. Simple metal fork… But the strange thing was that the fork was hanging in the air…. In the middle of a room.

The girl’s eyes again travelled to the small boy. He was special, like her. He was one of them…

Suddenly she was pulled back. Dizziness washed over her body. She could see some faint, but only in dim light.

“You are not doing enough! “

A loud roar reached her ears, as a strong hand grabbed her neck. Pain traveled down her body.

“Do it properly! Make him scream, plead, moan from pain “

And she was back in things she didn’t want to see…

She could see the same boy, who appeared in first vision, but now he looked few years older. There was a blank expression on his face, as was walking in the night. Like all the childness was gone, disappeared. A mature expression decorated the kid face.

“Don’t go near me you monster! “

A women’s voice echoed somewhere near the kid. The voice full of fear and hatred. It looked like she was afraid and running away from the kid that was coming nearby every second.

Finally, she could see the women’s face. The girl couldn’t describe the emotions on the women’s face. Fear mixed with pain, horror, angriness. She was holding something near her. It looked like a body… Dead body of a man…

“Go away and never show up! Live all of the rest of your life in fear, because it’s the way you chose to live it! You choose to kill… “

The little kid’s was broken. Suddenly, all the mature expressions disappeared and the girl could see a poor, lost child before her. Painful vision flashed before girl’s eyes: beating, locked in the dark room, scared of the man, scared of the darkness.

The situation opened before her eyes. The women, that was talking was the mother of the heartbroken kid and the man lying there was the man the kid was afraid of, but not any longer…

The kid was standing there watching as the women choose not her only child, but the man, that beat up not only the kid but also her. She chose the true monster…

Few tears escaped the kid eyes, but he ignored them. Giving his mother last look the kid disappeared in the night…

The girl gasped for air. Her boy slumped down from the chair. It was a long time ago she used it. It felt like she will throw up as all the nasty things rose up her troth…

Before her eyes she could see a man lying on the ground. His body looked lifeless, only the hard small breaths, that escaped his lips, showed that the man was still alive. His sky blue eyes were looking at her with so much pain and horror, that girl couldn’t describe. It looked like the old man was in his own world, that she saw not long ago.

Suddenly, a big hand patted her head and the girl’s body started to tremble. It was her reward. She was rewarded for destroying the person before her eyes.

 

"... that will destroy you"

 

Hello my dear readers, 

After a long long time I finally found some time to go back to this story...

I won't lie, I was thinking to give up and just delete it...

But reading it few time, I just couldn't do that.

I dont know how often I will update, because I am working now, but in my free time I promise to update as soon as I can :)

If somebody is still readin, please say hi  :) 

Missed you all!

P.s: I started some other stories :) please check them out also

AutumnColor