I Have A Secret That Might Put You In Danger

I Have A Secret

 

" I have a secret..."

Chapter 4

 

“I am so in trouble “

 A cute bubbly boy was sighning. He really didn’t want to use so much power on her. She moved suddenly and he didn’t expect that…

Turning his head back to the passenger seat he looked at girl lying unconscious. The bubbly boy didn’t understand why the older boy covered her eyes whit the mask and even locked it.

Casting glance at the driver he sighed again. He is really in trouble…

“The eyes “

The younger boy lifted his head. He really hated the thing when the second person in the car could easily tell what he is thinking.

“Eyes? “

He really didn’t understand why Doojoon was saying it.

“Yoseob, you can’t look in her eyes. “

Forming O with his mouth the boy nodded. Now he was curious. What can she do and what he will do with her? Wait… That means she is special… It means she is one of us….

 Yoseob chuckled. Finally a girl is in their company.

Huge grin was decorating his face.

On the other hand the driver was deep in his thoughts. Doojoon had a feeling about the girl. Someone was telling him that he is bringing a deadly gun not in the right hands…

 

The  man was looking evilly at girl that was brought in his home. In his servants hands she looked so fragile and innocent. Her skin was white as a sheet, pale pinks lip decorated her face just perfectly and the eyes… It was the most important thing why he was interested in her. Now he will have everything that he wanted. Stepping few steps back the  man looked at boy that was holding the girl.

“Lock her in the basement and don't hesitate to use the chains. “

He said turning away from them. The boy nodded.

“And Doojoon… “

The old man turned again.

“If you try to take the mask from her eyes or you will try to let her free…”

 

 

“I will have to kill you…”

The  man smirked evilly…

 

"... that might put you in danger "