I Have A Secret That Will Make You Want To Capture Me

I Have A Secret

 

" I have a secret..."

Chapter 3

 

The door of small apartment opened with just one simple push. A wet figure tumbled inside. The cold water drops were softly landing on the wooden ground. The figure grabbed the handle with trembling hand and slammed the door closing it. After few seconds the girl landed on the ground.

She could still feel his mouth on her neck. Her hands touched the spot where the mark will appear sooner or later.

As soon as he sat on the bench she knew that he will try to get her attention but she did devalued the man. Only when the smell of alcohol reached her she finally understood but then it was too late to get out of his way. Everything happened so quick…

Grabbing the corner of stand that was located near the door in her apartments corridor she stood up. The water was still running from her clothes and hair.

Even now when she was alone in her apartment she was afraid to open her eyes…

Touching surface of thing around her she stepped deeper in her shelter. Reaching the kitchen table she felt something that really shouldn’t have been here. Slowly touching the thing she felt sticky substance on her finger.

She wasn’t alone. Stepping few step back she knew that the thing she just touched was a dead body sitting on the chair with his head on kitchen table. Probably the old lady's who came to help clean her home. The sticky substance was dried blood.

“I really didn’t want to kill her. “

A cute voice whined not far away from her.

“But she saw us and how could we explain that we are here and…”

“That’s enough! “

Another voice cut the rambling. The apartment was silent again…

Here were two of them or maybe more. The girl didn’t move from her spot. She couldn’t run from them and screaming will be a pointless thing. She didn’t have another option. Lifting her head and opening her eyes she started to turn around…

In the middle of action her eyes where closed with palm and blast of electricity ran through her body…

 

"... that will make you want to capture me"