I Have A Secret That Will Make You Look For Me

I Have A Secret

" I have a secret..."

Chapter 6

 

 

“Maybe we shouldn’t do that? “

Yoseob wasn’t a person who liked do things that were forbidden.

Yes… At first he really wanted to see her. The boy didn’t liked the thing that she was locked somewhere but he couldn’t tell that to old man.

But seeing Doojoon and Kikwang walking with serious faces, he just couldn’t watch it calmly. By the way… why Doojoon is bringing Kikwang? She wasn't injured… Or maybe she was? Horrible pictures appeared in his mind thinking maybe that the girl was bleeding to death.

The boy shook his head. Nope… She is perfectly fine but keeping her in that dark and cold place didn’t sound good.

“We are here “

A huge metal door was before them.

“Are you sure? “

Doojoon asked not taking his eyes from the metal thing. Kikwang nodded few times. Extending his hand and calmly touching the door he nodded again.

“I can feel the warmth “

Doojoon didn’t understood why master put her in the other part of the basement labyrinth

 

The silent was interrupted but she didn’t move. Maybe they will leave her alone…

The door opened and someone stepped inside. She could feel him… No, them. The person who decided to visit her wasn’t alone and just after few seconds the girl could feel someone kneeling near her…

 

Doojoon couldn’t take his eyes from the figure lying on the cold floor. When he had put her in the basement for the first time she wasn’t in state like this. Master changed the room… He had hidden her…

The figure didn’t move. The girl was still in the same red coat but form the mud the color wasn’t bright as the first time.

“Is she alive? “

Yoseob's question echoed in empty room.

She was alive but if she will live in this condition she will die pretty soon…

Slowly touching her hand he still could feel trace of warmth or maybe he just imagined it?

Suddenly the figure moved grabbing his arm and surprising others. Doojoon could feel her nails digging in his skin and her next move surprised even more.

The girl lunged towards Kikwang…

 

"... that will make you look for me "