I Have A Secret That Will Make You Wonder About Me

I Have A Secret

 

 

" I have a secret..."

Chapter 11

 

Three of them were sitting on lonely bench in the long hallway. The smell of burned skin and wet clothes was in the air. All of them looked pathetic.

Yoseob sighed. He was squished between two trouble makers. He tried to calm both of them, but it was harden then he thought. Now he was also part of this stupid thing.

On the other hand Junhyung was smirking playfully. It was good exercise and finally had chance to play. Okay… Maybe he crossed the line, but just a little bit. He could still fell the heat, that Kikwang left on his skin. He could feel the burning flames, that enveloped his skin. The scars will form, but he didn’t care because he just had a great time.

Kikwang was lost in his thoughts. He just lost himself in the labyrinth room. The flames took control of him and he just couldn’t break out. He knew that Junghyung wanted to provoke him and as always he was in his trap and the girl… Is she safe?

Suddenly the door of the room near the bench opened.

“Master wants to see all of you “

The boys stood up.  The night will be long…

 

---

 

“Those fools… “

Doojoon couldn’t believe. He just left them alone for few seconds and the hell broke out. It was miracle that she was alive.

“Finally Junhyung had his discharge. “

Doojoon glanced at other figure sitting near the fireplace.

Hyunseung didn’t talked too much but he always had this calm aura around him and that cheeky smile that decorated his face. You could say that this person was the only person who gave Doojoon reason to trust him.

“What special does she have? “

Doojoon didn’t know how to answer this question. He didn’t have any influence and he just couldn’t use his power with her. They will have to wait till master decides to use her and it will happen soon. Doojoon could feel it…

 

"...that  will make you wonder about me"