I Have A Secret That Will Make You Think About Me

I Have A Secret

 

" I have a secret... "

Chapter 5

 

The basement was the quiets place in the house. Filled with many corridors and empty rooms it looked like a labyrinth. No one ever knew who was kept and what happened here.

In one of those rooms, behind metal doors a figure was laying on the cold wet ground. Long chains coming from the walls were clasped around the girl’s legs and the dirty red coat wasn’t keeping the figure warm. Lifting her hand she touched her face. On her eyes she could feel something made from leather. Trying to find way to get rid of the thing, she d metal. It was impossible to take it off.

The time lost its meaning here. She didn’t know how many days she had spent here or how many she would need to spend. All could she do now its wait…

 

All these day she was on his mind and he couldn’t stop it. Not because he liked her or he found her attractive. Closing the book and putting it on the small table Doojoon shifted his gaze out of the window. The rain was pouring again hiding the view of the garden. The boy sighed.

There were two things that didn’t left him alone. First of all why master needed her? He couldn’t find the answer even looking at his eyes. All that he was able to get was that was something in her eyes. Something that made master desire for her. That second thing made him not confused but rather angry. He couldn’t read her. His ability didn’t have any use when it came to the girl. The only way was look at her eyes but for now he didn’t wanted to risk…

The sound of opening door interrupted his thinking. Another figure stepped inside. It was a boy with eyes full of warmth. He wasn’t tall as Doojoon but you could see strength in his body. The boy closed the door silently. Sifting his eyes at the one in the room he nodded his head.

Now was the time to visit the mystery in the basement…

 

"... that will make you think about me"

 

 

Author's Note:

Hello ^^

I want to thank my first susbscribers for their time to stop and read my story.

If you have any questions please aks ^^

AutumnColor