I Have A Secret That Will Make You Want To Protect Me

I Have A Secret

 

" I have a secret..."

Chapter 9

 

“Junhyung back off! “

Yoeseob promised himself that he will just glance at her.  Two days passed after their meeting. Maybe today she will want to talk. He never imagined seeing Junhyung here, near her.

“Step away from her “

Junhyung never had seen this bubbly boy so protective and angry. Lifting his hands in air, he stepped away from the girl smirking.

“I just wanted to play. It’s sad that you don’t want to share. “

Yoseob glared at smirking guy. He never trusted Junhyung. This guy was always mysterious. Even if they knew each other for many years, he still had doubts about Junhyungs trustworthiness.

Junhyung was still smirking. Maybe he should play a little bit…

He moved quickly. Bending down he touched ground and frozen path was forming in other boy’s way. Yoseob was surprised. Yes… He didn’t trusted Junhyung but he never imagined that he will use the power against others. After few seconds his legs were frozen and covered in ice. The boy couldn’t move.

“Well, well, well… Not many things you can do standing there. “

Junhyung went closer to the other boy.

“You won’t use yours? Mmm? I thought that that we can play little bit. “

“He won’t but I will. “

Suddenly the warmth enveloped the room. Junhyung backed away. Flames melted the ice in few seconds and Yoseob was free.

“Finally some fun “

Junhyung smiled playfully at serious Kikwang who was standing in doorway.

At the same time the girl could feel warmth and coldness touched her skin…

 

"...that will make you want to protect me"