I Have A Secret That Will Make You Want To Embrace Me

I Have A Secret

 

 

" I have a secret..."

Chapter 10

 

In few seconds the small place turned into hell. Flames of fire and sharp icicles were flying in different locations.

What she didn’t understood in the past, now it was clear. They weren’t humans. The people now standing weren’t simple people. They were different but… same as her.

Trying to get away from the hotness and coldness that made breathing hard, she tried to stand up. It was time to get put or she will burn or freeze to death.

Suddenly something enveloped her in tight hug shielding her in process.  The person was scintillating sparks of something that she had felt the night when she was kidnapped. The boy was full of electricity. The snuggled in his embrace knowing that he was her ticket out of this place.

 

 

He needed to get her out of here. Now when Kikwang was dealing with Junhyung it was time to escape. Enveloping her in embrace he was moving slowly towards the exit. He could feel her flinching from the electricity that was running trough is body but for now she will need to deal with that. When the danger was near, he just couldn’t stop his ability from showing up. They reached the exit safely and both of them breathed the air greedily.

But soon loud step could be heard in the labyrinth and black coats came in view. They were in trouble…

Glancing at the girl Yoseob doubted for few seconds but then he charged back to the room where Kikwang and Junhyung were.

Junhyung's laugh was echoing in the place. Few icicles flew towards Yoseob but he avoided them in time. He needed to stop them before it’s not too late.

Soon the room was glowing in bright light

 

"... that will make you want to embrace me"