I Have A Secret That Will Make Me Live In Fear Always

I Have A Secret

 

"I have a secret..."

Chapter 13

 

“Get down! “

In few seconds all of them were on the ground, but the unknown attacker was still attacking them.

“Is he there? “

“I can’t see! “

Kikwang could hear Junhyung and Yosoeb shouting to each other. They were paralyzed on the ground, if they will stand the knife will sunk in their bodies, but the biggest problem was that they couldn’t see him.

Kikwang extended his hand and the fire ball started forming. Throwing it in the direction where the attack was coming from, was the only thing he could do now. When the ball was travelling for few seconds they could see objects hidden in the dark.

“He isn’t there… “

Suddenly the attack stopped quietly as it had begun…

“It stopped “

But knifes were changed by the loud roar behind their backs and two shadows appeared in the end of hallway. Their company for the night had just shown up…

 

---

 

Barely escaping alive she was dragged to the different place. The girl could still fell the hot and cold creeping on her skin. She didn’t know what happened with other three. Her savior left after they escaped the room. Then the man of the loud step showed up and dragged her away. She didn’t have any energy to fight. The power of her savior had collected her last strength.

Suddenly the sound of door opening was heard and she was thrown on wet and slippery ground.

“Master ordered to prepare her for the late evening guests and better do it right “

After the command the door were closed again. The girl could here footsteps coming her way and soon soft hands were gently touching her face.

“Poor thing… What they had done to you… “

 

" ...that will make me live in fear always"