I Have A Secret That Will Make You Scream For The Last Time

I Have A Secret

 

" I have a secret..."

Chapter 1

 

Today was not his day…

His wife left him saying that she won’t live with drunkard, his boss fired him for not doing his job properly and he couldn’t pay for one glass of strong drink and was kicked out of the bar. In the end it started to rain.

Today really was not his day…

“ my life”

Lifting himself from ground the man groaned. The rain was getting heavier and he really needs to find shelter quickly. The man started to walk to the closest bus stop he knew.

He never thought that today will be his last day…

Getting each step closer to his dreamed shelter it was clear that he won’t be alone. A beautiful figure was sitting on the lonely bench. The figure’s long hair was slightly wet from the pouring rain. It seemed that black umbrella near her long legs did a quit good job protecting her. Yes it was a girl... And the man had never seen stunning one like this. Dressed in bright red coat she was silently sitting there with her eyes closed. A nasty smirk appeared on his face. Maybe today wasn’t his bad day…

The man plopped himself on the bench but the girl didn’t paid any attention to him.

“So how it is that this pretty lady is sitting alone here? with no company? “

But it looked like the girl didn’t want to hear him at all.

“Playing hard to get. I see… “

Muttering to himself he shifted closer to her and finally the figure turned it’s head in his way.

At last he got a full view of her face.

It was sculpted perfectly…

He couldn’t see any flaws…

Tonight he will have fun even if he will need to use strength...

The girl turned her face away again. The man growled in frustration. He won’t wait any longer.

In one move he tugged the silent figure closer to him. Her body didn’t expect that and crashed into him in full force. The man groaned when her soft hands touched him trying to get away and all this time…

She didn’t open her eyes.

One of his hands grabbed her coat and other ran through her exposed legs.

“You know it’s dangerous to be alone and dressed like this. Someone might eat you… “

He whispered her ear. The girl was still struggling with her eyes closed.

Finally his hands started ripping the buttons of her coat and her neckline showed.

Definitely she was a goddess…

“Stop “

This word was a surprise to him. His prey started to speak. The man chuckled evilly.

“Stop “

It repeated again and he liked it. His lips went for her neck. He attached like a leech to it. and biting but soon his actions were stopped. Two small hands grabbed his face and lifted it up. His eyes were looking straight at the girls face.

A horrible scream pierced the grey sky and echoed in the lonely street…

 

"... that will make you scream for the last time "