Treating Krystal

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys!! Sorry for not updating for a few days... Busy with school -_- But...

SCHOOL's FINALLY OUT!!!!!!! 2-3 MONTHS OUT OF SCHOOL!!

But away from my friends :,( I litterally cried on everyone i hugged.

That was embrassing xD 

Anyways! I hope you guys like it!

Enjoy~

~*~

I wake up and look at the clock. I have an hour to get ready. I do my daily rountine and grab my stuff. I run downstairs and get ceral. There was a small pink sticky note on the dining table. It read:

Left school early~ 

Have a good day at school! 

            <3 Dara

I smiled and put the note in my pocket. I finish my ceral and the doorbell rings. I run and get it and see Mr. Ahn.

"Anneyonghesyo, Mr. Ahn." I said bowing he smiles and does the same. We both leave and I lock the doors. He turns to me.

"If you don't mind," Mr. Ahn "I had to pick up my boss's son." I shake my head. "Aniyo, it's fine." I say. He nods and we finally get to the car. Mr. Ahn opens the door and I thank him. I look at the guy he was talking about and I smiled a bit.

"Jinah," Alexander said. "I didn't expect you here." I laugh and get into the car. I nod and the door closes behind me. I set my bags on the floor and sit back down.

"Don't forget your seatbelt." Alexander said. I nod and I take my seatbelt until he suddenly stops me. "Ani, let me." He says. I let go of the belt and it retracts back. He unbuckles himself and crawls over to me. He reachs over me and I look at him but he focuses on the seatbelt. After he's done, I notice i was still looking at him and he smiles. I shyly giggle and thank him. He nods and buckles himself. Finally, Mr. Ahn starts to drive.

The car ride was awkward and silent. I kept my hands on my lap and ocasionally looked at Alexander, to find him already look at me. We arrive at the school and we both climb out of the car. Alexander and I thank him and he go inside the school. I split away from Alexander to look for Hyuna. I, first, go to my lock and drop off my gymbag. Then I look for the most uncrowded place at the school. I turn at a corner and see a whole crowd of people circling and cheering at the 2 people on the floor. I push people out o my way to see Krystal and Hyuna fighting.

"STOP!" I yell and everyone gets quiet. Krystal and Hyuna look at me and I walk up to Krystal. She stands and we stand face to face.

"Who told you, you can beat her up?" I say. She pushes me and I run into a few people then walks up to me.

"I can do whatever the hell I want. Plus, what are you going to do." She says. I take a handful of her hair and pull her down. She drops and glares at me.

"Don't mess with me. From what I showed you and your little gang yesterday, you have one big ego to keep messing with me and my friends." I say, seriously. "And you think you can get your sisters gang and then SHINee so you can beat up my brother?" She smirks at that. "He was up against 20 people. He has no chance." She says. "I don't give ," i say "I'm saying, mess with my friends and family, you will get it. And if this happens again, you and your sister are first." I say. She still sits and the ground and chuckles to herself. 

"Remember what Thunder said, you're next." She says. I stick up the middle finger at her and take Hyuna with me. We both walk away and hear people behind us:

"She has some nerve!" "That's the first time I saw Krystal get treated!" "She's gonna die! Wait til BIG BANG hears about this!".

I turn to Hyuna. "Thanks," She says. No brusies just a cut lip and a wrinkled uniform. I shrug. "No problem. I'll do anything to save my loved ones." I say. I hear her giggle and I smile then look at her. "Who's big bang?" I ask. She looks at me and sighs.

"Like how there's kingkas and queenkas, F(x) are the queenkas and Big Bang are the kingkas." She says. I nod and we finally reach Kibum and Alexander. Both of their eyes widen.

"What did Krystal do this time!?" Kibum yells then furrows his eyebrows. "You look... less beat up." Hyuna laughs. "It's all because of Jinah that i'm fine." Alexander and Kibum smile and i nod. 

I feel an arm link mine but it's not Hyuna's. It's more stronger and bigger. I look up and see Alexander smiling. I smile back and we look at each other.

"Kaja. We might get late to class." He says and I nod. I turn back and see Hyuna and Kibum linked arms too. I smile and we all walk to class.