Forgive me?

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys! Well, um I don't know to write O.o

LOL I hope you like it!

Enjoy~

(Something in this is RATED PG13! Only one part tho..)

~*~

"Ani!" Hyuna yelled. I jumped a little cuz she screamed too loud next to me. "I've known Alexander for years! You have to trust him! He hasn't done anything to a girl to hurt them!" She exclaimed. I shushed her. "Be quiet. We're in a hotel not outside." I said. She took my hands and she looked at me. "Please, Jinah. Trust him." She said. I bit my lip and looked down. "He likes you so much. He talks about you whenever only Kibum and I are with him. He's to scared to ask you out cuz' he thinks you'll turn him down because of Kevin." I looked up at her. "Chincha?" I ask. She nods and shrugs. "And more things but I can't say anything else. I already told you to much." We laughed and she finally let me go. 

"Is that an okay?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. She threw her hands in the air and cheered. "Maybe I should go apologize to Kevin." I say. Hyuna nods. "Yeah, I bet he's just unsure of his feelings. Plus, he is your best friend." She said. We both nod and leave our room. We walk to the boys room and open the door since we have a key. We hear grunting and from the living room. Hyuna and I exchange confused glances and we walk in slowly and quietly. The guys are on the ground watching something in the TV. We look up on the screen and we yell.

"AH!" Hyuna and I yell. We close our eyes and cover our ears. The guys scramble and run over to us. They turn off the TV and cover our mouths. We finally open our eyes and uncover our ears.

"Yah! What are you guys doing watching p-" Hyuna yells but gets cut off by Kibum covering . I look at Dongho closes the DVD and slipping it into his bag. 

"Dongho!" I yell and he whips his head at me. "You're sixteen! How did you even manage to get that?" He laughs. "From my hyung. He gave it to me to learn a few tricks. As he told me." He said and smirked. I walked over to the couch, grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with it.

"I didn't want to know!" I said, still hitting me. "Yah!" He yelled. "You asked!" I stopped hitting him and he laughed. Hyuna was seated on the couch with Kibum, Alexander was walking into the bathroom and Kevin was at the kitchen. I walked to the couch put the pilliow back and walked to Kevin. I leaned on the counter and looked at Kevin look through the fridge. He closed the door and looked at me.

"What?" He asked. His eyes were red an somewhat puffy. I stood up normally and walked a bit closer to him. He looked at me straight in the eye. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "I was being a , and acting up on you. You are my best friend and I can't manage to lose you. Forgive me." I said and put my head down. I felt his hand on my chin and he lifted my head. He let go and put his hands in his pockets. 

"I should be the one apologizing." He said. "I was being stupid and not realizing what I was doing wrong. The truth is, Jinah is that I'm unsure of my feelings. I don't know if I like Suzy or you or if I even like you or Suzy. I'm just not sure. I promise that i'll break up with Suzy and stay friends with you until I know what's good for me. Plus, you are my best friend and I can't lose you. Please forgive me, Jinah." I smile and take his hand. He looks at me an I stick out my pinky.

"Promise?" I said. He smiled and wrapped his pinky around mine and we touched our thumbs. We let go and I hugged him tightly and he did the same. We let go of each other wrapped our arms around each others shoulder, indicating that we're just friends. We walked over to couch to join the others. We chatted for a while until Hyuna and I had to leave. We said goodnight to everyone and we left their room.