Back home...

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys~ Ummm... Nothing to say but, titles.

I hope you like it~

Enjoy~

~*~

After we finished our food, we paid and walked back to the hotel. It was so busy. Noise filled our ears and I slightly smiled. We walked to hotel without talking to each other and soon enough we were here. We went inside and went to my room. I looked at Dongho and he smiled.

"Night." I said. "Good night." He said. I smiled and turned around to open the door and I felt his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and he hugged me. "Bye." He said and hugged tighter. I hugged back and soon pulled away. I opened the door and waved goodbye to Dongho. He waved back too and walked to the room. I turned around and saw Hyuna right behind. I jumped a little and she giggled.

"Sorry~" She apologized. "Didn't mean to scare you." She laughed and skipped off to her bed. I giggled at her cuteness and followed her. I sat on my bed and took out my phone. Dara texted.

From: Dara

Really? Not going? Kevin just uploaded pictures on twitter of Dongho asking you. Appearently you said yes~ ^^

I laughed and texted back.

To: Dara

It was a bit surprising. I just said I wasn't going then I end up getting asked. But now I'm really excited to go!

I put my phone on the nightstand and charged it. I looked over to Hyuna, who was fastly asleep.

"Good night." I said quietly to her. She started turning and moving then went back to sleep. I smiled and got ready for bed once again. I tucked myself into bed and closed the lights. Then soon fell asleep.

 

The sunrays hit me face and I hid under my blanket. I looked at the time and it was 12. I quickly sat up and saw a note on Hyuna's bed.

Morning Jinah! I hope you had a good sleep.

We didn't want to wake you so just meet up with us. 

We're at the moon cafe. Bring all your things because

after here we'll be going straight home...

Okay~ Bye!

xoxo, Hyuna

I stood up and started to get ready. After I got ready I checked myself in the mirror. I wore a mint skirt, with a white tank top and a grey cardigan with my mocasins. I packed all my stuff and put the by the door. I checked once again just to make I didn't leave anything. The bear. It sat in the corner by my bed. I walked towards it grabbed it. I took a last scan and picked up my bags then left. No one was at the lobby so I just left and walked to Moon Cafe.

I finally arrived there and saw them. "Jinah~" Hyuna said and I smiled. Alexander went outside adn put my bags in the car so I wouldnt have to carry them around. We finally came back we ordered. We all got the same things, hot chocolate and strawberry-chocolate tarts. When the waiter left, they all sighed.

"What's with you guys?" i asked and they all smiled. "We waited here for you for like 2 hours." Hyuna said. I shrugged and giggled a bit. We chatted and eat before we had to leave. We paid then left to go back home. When we all got into the car, Alexander started driving back and we all listened to the radio. Everyone sang except me. Alexander took a  quick glance at me then back at the road.

"Why aren't you singing?" Alexander said. I nervously smiled and giggled. "Ermm... I don't sing." I said and smiled weirdly. "Oh come on." Alexander said. "Let us hear how you sing!" He said. "Yeah! I've been really curious." Hyuna said. "Yeah, you should. We've been friends since forever and I havent heard you sing once." Kevin said. They kept telling me to sing and I started to get really nervous.

"Heh..." I nervously laughed. "Come on, we won't laugh." Alexander said. I scratched my head and smiled. "Come on, Jinah!" Hyuna said. "Do it! Do it!" They all chanted. "Well, this isn't my kind of song." I said. Alexander quickly changed the radio station into my favorite station. They always played all my favorite songs.

"I have a feeling this is the one." Kevin said. Then they all looked at me, but Alexander who kept taking quick glances. I sighed and looked up.

'Damn it!' I thought. I waited for a new song to started then began singing. This song captured my ablities. High notes, low notes, rapping. You name it, I can do it. The song ended and I looked at the their expressions. They looked so shocked.

"You were amazing." Kevin said. "That was great!" Alexander. "I'm shocked right now. Like I don't except a girl like you to have a voice like that." Kibum said. "I'm pretty jealous right now. That was awesome." Hyuna said. "Not a shocker to me. I know Jinah is hiding much more. But that was amazing." Dongho said. They lightly clapped and I smiled to myself. Soon, Hyuna, Kibum, Dongho, and Kevin were all asleep. I looked at Alexander and he looked pretty happy. I shrugged and soon fell asleep as well.