Love, Thunder

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating >.< Very busy... Babysitting -__- So there was this HUGE storm by where I live

and I had a breakdown. Like a literal breakdown O.o well its done now so im fine.

Anyways, I hope you guys like!

This chapter is a bit depressing. I cried while writing it...

Enjoy~

~*~

I woke up in a bright room. I looked left and right but saw no one. A nurse finally came to me and she smiled.

"You're awake." She said. "Where's my family?" I ask. She smiles. "They're with your mom." I sigh a bit. That was a relief I was about to get a little panicky. Then I remembered Thunder. I looked at the nurse.

"Where's my brother?" I ask her sounding like I was in a rush. Her smile fades away and she looks at the ground. "Well," She begins. "He's still asleep and we're trying everything we can." My heart drops. "Can I go see him?" I ask. She pauses for a minute and looks at the ground. Then she looks at her clipboard. She looks at me again. 

"Well, you don't have any major inguries so I guess you can." She says. I nod and she helps me out of the bed. She leads me to Thunder and opens the curtain. I walk over to him. His eyes are closed and he's brusied up ever worst now. I walk over to his side and touch his hand. He flinches a bit then stops. I move hand up to his cheek and lightly touch his bruise. He moves and he opens his eyes. The nurse runs out and calls the doctor.

"You're alright." He says. I smile and nod. "You survived." I say and we laugh. The doctor comes in and checks him. He starts to scribble on the clipboard. I tap on his shoulder and he turns to me.

"Is there anything wrong with him?" I ask. He takes off his glasses and puts them on his white coat. "Well he only has minor scratches but that's it. Other than that his fine." I nod and he leaves. I wave bye to Thunder and go back to my bed. I sit there until Appa and Dara comes in.

"You're already awake?" Dara says as she sits on the chair. Appa comes over to me and kisses my forehead. We chat until there is a whole panic.

"Stay right here!" Appa says. Dara and Appa run out and see whats happening. I follow them even though I was told to stay. It was by Thunder's room thing. I walk a bit faster and peek. The doctors had the shock thing and they had an oxygen mask on Thunder. His heartbeat was slowing down.

"Now!" The doctor said and they shocked him. No reponse. Once again, nothing. But they thrid time, Thunder finally woke up. I sighed and wiped the sweat off my forehead and walked back to the bed.

 

1 month later...

I was finally back at school and so was Thunder. Umma has a broken arm so we all have to help her out. Dara has been the older sister I have been waiting for and is trying her hardest to protect me and Thunder. But isnt working. Im still getting bullied and Thunder's even worst. I was in his room a few days ago and saw a box of threats under his bed. That's why he seems depressed so often. There's no more happy protective Thunder just quiet and depressed. It's kinda worrying me. I tested him earlier since we were they only 2 home and this was our whole conversation:

"Thunder! I'll be back just going to kick some dogs and attempt to steal money!" I yelled. "Okay. Have fun." He said hardly even yelling. He said it with a mono-tone.

Other from that Alexander has been flirting with me for a while and I still need to talk to Kevin. BUT! Kibum finally asked out Hyuna so they became an item and the school's huge story for a week now. 

"Jinah!" Umma calls. "Dinner is ready!" I answer back and run downstairs. Then I see Thunder. He also got pink hair for some reason. I don't know why. His hair covered face and he had earbuds in his ears. I sat down and looked at his plate. It wasnt even half full. It's a portain that a baby could finish and have seconds.

"Thunder." Appa says. "Eat more." But Thunder doesn't answer. He simply gets up and walks away. Umma and Appa exchange glances and sigh. We move on but it was quiet. I was the second to finish so I went upstairs. Gosh i'm so tired. I looked at the clock, 12:59. Good thing it's a weekend tomorrow. I collasped on my bed and shortly fell asleep.

 

I woke up and it was like 5 in the morning. I tired going back to sleep but couldnt. I decided to get a glass of warm milk so I'll get sleepy again. As I walk down the hallways I step on something wet but I don't bother it. I continue to walk but keep on steeping on wet things.

"Who doesn't wipe off the liqiud they spilled?" I say quietly. I go down the hallways and into the kitchen. I open the lights and see something red. I kneel down and touch it. It was blood. Then I remember. I look at my feet and it has blood on it. I begin to panic but I follow the blood. It goes to the basement. I follow it but I begin to get scared. The blood finally stops and I look up in horror.

"Thunder!!!!" I yell and tears spill out of my eyes. Thunder. I started to yell and trying to take him off.

He had a rope around his neck and a bloody knife on the other hand. He hung himself. Cuts were on his arms and face. A chair was on the ground. Then I saw a piece on paper folded. I wiped my tears and picked up the paper. I opened it and covered my mouth.

Dear whoever is reading this. (I have a feeling it's you Jinah.)

I laughed a little and cried at the same at time. It was split into 4 parts for me, Dara, umma, and appa. I read my part.

Hello beautiful little sister~ I'm sorry you have to see me like this. Aren't I horrible big brother? Haha.

I'm sorry I have to leave you like this but it's been hard on me. Like what happened a month or 2 ago. Enough about me. Never forget me, Jinah. We had our moments, bad and good. You have grown up into a beautiful young woman with a wonderful personality. I hope you'll find a guy perfect for you and you guys will be happy forever. Could you tell CL I've always loved her. I've never had the guts to do so. Anyways, I never got to hear what you needed help with at the hostpital. Sorry I'm not here to help. I know I made a stupid choice but I feel like it's right for me. I had so much to say but now I just can't remember. Being the older brother for you, I know I have to be there for you but... im sorry. Please don't forget me, JInah. I love you to pieces and remember that. Take care of the family and yourslef. Be happy healthy, happy and safe. You have been the best baby sister ever. I am so lucky to have you as a baby sister. We'll see each other in your dreams, arraso?

"Arraso." I say. My voice cracks and i begin to cry.

I love you, Jinah. Goodbye... See you in like 80 years 

Love,

                        Thunder

Tears poured out of my eyes and I covered my mouth. I fell to my knees and began to sob loudly. I heard footsteps come down the stairs.

"Oh my..." Dara said. She covered and walked over to me. Appa and umma came down and got wide eyed when they saw Thunder. 

"My son!" Umma yelled and ran over to Thunder. She began to sob loudly and hugged Thunder's legs. Appa began to call 911 and cried also. Me and umma were crying the most. I looked at the letter again and moved my thumb. A picture of both us. I looked at the picture and hugged it. I hugged my knees and began to cry even more.