Planned?

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys! So no titles yet... Um, i'll be picking Wednesday morning then posting it that night.

So yeah... Well I hope you like it.

Enjoy~ 

~*~

I stood there, frozen not knowing what to say. Just a few minutes ago, I said I wasn't going and then I end up getting asked? Wow, perfect. Just perfect. Prom is this Saturday. I'm torn because I don't know what to say. I want to say yes but no at the same time.

"Well," Dongho said, walking towards me. "Prom?" He asked. I looked at him than the sign and back at him. He was giving his puppy dog face. I smiled and nodded. Hyuna gave me the marker and I walked towards the sign. I circled 'Yes' and, instantly, everyone cheered. The guys hi-fived each other and Hyuna took pictures. Even people at the hotel cheered. I gave the marker back to Hyuna and I hugged Dongho.

"Thank you." He whispered into my ear and I smiled. I hugged him tighter and we both let go. "Take a picture together!" Hyuna said, pointing the camera at us. We posed for a the photo and she smiled.

"Ah~ So cute!" She squealed and put the camera in her pocket. The guys folded up the sign and I high-fived them too.

"Well..." Hyuna said. "We're going to send you guys off to the cafè and we're going to stay here." We nodded and we left. We walked to the cafè and we sat at one table.

"Hi," The waiter said. "welcome to the Moon cafè. Can I get you guys something to eat or drink?" we both nodded and ordered. "2 hot chocolates and 2 chocolate-strawberry tars, please." Dongho ordered. He nodded and walked off to the kitchen. We looked at each other and smiled.

"So, you guys kinda planned this out?" I asked. He nodded put his hands on the table. "We planned this for a long time now. Ever since you moved to the school actually." I tilted my head. "Bwoh?" He nodded. "it all started on the first day. Alexander actually signed up for you." I stopped him. "So you knew Alexander before?" I asked. I am getting a bit confused. "Of course, he's my cousin." He said. I leaned in closer. "Really!? How come you never told me?" I slightly yelled. Then the waiter came back with our food.

"Kamsahamnida~" We thanked and bowed our heads. he did the same and walked away. I looked at the food and it was so cute. The hot chocolate had a tower of whipped cream and the tarts were shaped as hearts.

"So you have to explain this to me while we eat." I said. He nodded as I took a picture with my phone of the food. Then I looked up to get whipped cream on my nose. 

"Yah." i said and wiped the cream off my nose and pouted a bit. "You're so cute~" He said. I laughed. "Me? Cute? Lies." I said and mixed my hot cocoa. He smiled and began to explain.

"Well this all started when you said that you were moving schools," Dongho started. "Alexander went to that school so I told him about you. He signed up to be your guide and well ended up like this. Then when I talked to him about me when I was supposed to ask you to prom, he wanted to help. Alexander actually acted to like you. So, when Alexander brought up the road trip that started the plan. Kevin, Hyuna, and Kibum were told about this and helped out, too. Even, Suzy helped out. Only this one time though. So, when Alexander kissed you it was supposed to get you going so you would get into that fight with Kevin. But that turned out bad so Hyuna had to get you back on track. That one time you guys walked in on us wasn't on the plan though." He said and I laughed. I took a bite out of my tart and continued to listen. "So the carnival was supposed to get me loosed up for tonight and Hyuna pretended to be mad at you. So when she told you to go out to our room this is what happened." He said. I nodded. I don't know if I should be bad or not. 

"So does Alexander actually like me?" I asked. He shook his head. "Nope, he has a girlfriend in the U.S. thats why we had to get her approval first before." I nodded. I took a sip of my hot chocolate and Dongho laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked. He looked at me. "Don't tell me you're one of those girls too." He said. I raised my eyebrow. "Like what?" He chuckled once again. "The ones who get the cream on the top of their lip so the guy can kiss them." I took out my phone and checked. I had a creamstashe on my lip. I took out my napkin and brought it closer to my lips to clean them until Dongho stopped me.

"I didn't say that I don't like it." He said and kissed me. He pulled away and smiled. "Sweet lips." He said. I blushed at his comment and he laughed. We chatted for a while and finished our food.