APPA!

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys! Sorry, I kept you waiting! I was really busy! But its okay now since im here >.< LOL

Heres a new chappie! I hope you guys like it~

Enjoy~

~*~

For the whole day, Suzy hung out with the 9 princesses, well 10 princesses now, and she was already a part of them. She acted, talked, and even looked like them! Cheerleading outfits and their hair up it a pontytail and a ribbon. Wow, this girl can do it. It's Friday today so 2NE1, Dongho, and Kevin are coming over tonight. 

 

Finally! The end of the day! I walk to my locker and a note falls out. I reach down and look at it

Kevin~

I smile and open it.

Go to the garden after school~ I wanna talk to you ^.^ 

-Kevin

I giggle and fold it and stick it into my pocket. I grab myslef and walk to the garden. Me and Kevin always go to the garden. Its like our secret hide-out at school since it's at the really back and no one hardly passes by or goes there. I open the door and find no one there. I shrug and close the door behind me. I walk over to the bench and set my backpack on it. Where is he? I hear multiple footsteps behind and I get curious. What? I turn around and see the 9 princesses and Suzy, I don't include her, behind me with their arms crossed.

"What do you guys want?" I ask. Taeyeon, being the leader, speaks up. "We don't want you and your little possy messes with us. We're very powerful." She says. I laugh "What can you do? What does your parents do?" I say. "All of our parents are succesful doctors and nurses. What do your parents do?" Thay say. I cross my arms and smirk "My mom's a lawyer and my dad is a former police man. He's in the army right now." I say. I see their expressions change. My parents are my role models. But my dad espcially. I miss him so much and we hardly get to see him. I can't wait til he gets home.

I grab my stuff and walk away. I hear them quickly scramble and leave. I walk outside and see Dongho waiting.

"Yah," He says "What took you so long?" I shrug and the girls pop in front of me again. 

"We're not leting you off that easy, Jinah." Jessica says. "Stop telling everyone that Suzy is all that bad stuff and making you seem like an angel. " Jessica says.

"Maybe I'm at the angel but its obvious that she isn't either." I say. Suzy pushes them out of the way and walks over to me. "See what you doing! You're making me look like the bad person." She says. 

"Of course you're the bad person! I trusted you in everything, I told you everything ever since we were little! I told you my crush was Kevin and you said yours was Dongho but then you come to tell after like 11 years and say that you actually liked Kevin and you USED me to get closer to him!" I say 

"I'm a much better person than you, Jinah. Because I don't accuse something to people that they didn't do." She says. I groan and stomp.

"Im not acussing you and just telling the truth, user." I say, and she cluths her fists. I laugh "What youre gonna punch me? Go ahead. Give me your best shot. Ive been hurt much worst." I say "Your worthless."

She brings her hand up "You little-" She says and swings her arm towards me. I slowly close my eyes and wait for it but weirdly enough, I didn't feel it. I open one eye and the girls' expressions were shocked. I open both eyes and Dongho holds Suzy's wrist. She stares at him in shock and Dongho looks angry.

"If you hurt her, you'll regret it forever." He says. Suzy's mouth is wide open and he roughly drops her wirst. He looks one last glare at them and takes my wrist. He walks away and I stumble forward. His grip is so tight.

"Yah! Let go of me!" I say flaling my arms around but he keeps moving. We leave school grounds and we're on our way to my house and he's leading the way since i'm in the background flinging my arms everywhere.

"Yah! I said let-" I say but he cuts me off. He lightly yanks arm and he wraps my arm around his neck and he places his hands on my waist.  He takes one hand and puts it behind my head and pushes me in. I feel our lips touch and my eyes widen from is sudden actions. His eyes are tightly shut and my eyes get heavy and they shut also. We pull away and he looks at me. I take my arms away and he takes my wrist again. We begin to walk again and I stayed quiet trying to figure out what just happened.

 

We finally reach the house and the door opens. It was so quiet but there was lights in the kitchen. I looked down to see Kevin's shoes and 2NE1's shoes there. I guess they made it here earlier. I also saw Thunder's, Dara's, and Mom's but a pair that was unusaul. We take off our shoes and put our stuff on the couch. We both into the kitchen and everyone shouts "Surprise!" and I cover my eyes. The whistles and laughing are still going on and I open my eyes. I see a face I've been waiting to see for 11 years.

"APPA!" I yell and he smiles. I run over to him and jump into his arms. Tears fall out of my eyes like crazy. Everyone knew that I missed my dad so much since he left me at such a young age. I was only 5 when he left. I was the youngest out of all of them so it was harder on me. I cried everyday and everyone tried to cheer me up. I still cry at night when ever I feel lonely.

"Jinah! Let dad breathe!" Dara says, lightly hitting my back. I smile and get off. He laughs and ruffles my hair. "You're so big now, my little princess! You look like a model! You were so small when i last saw you and now, you're already a grown woman. I didn't even to get to see you grow up" He exclaims and small tears form in his eyes saying the last parts. I laugh and wipe my tears away. I can't believe this is happening!