Weekend getaway~

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys! I think I left you hanging on the last update? ;D Is he dead or not?

LOL Keep reading and then you'll find out!

I hope you like it!

Enjoy~

~*~

"AH!!!!!~" I yelled and sat up from my bed. I was breathing heavily and running my hands through my hair. Was it just a dream? My door opened and saw Dara, Umma, and Appa standing there with worried expressions.

"Jinah!" Appa said "Whats wrong!?" I spun my head around looking everywhere. I pulled off my blanket and checked my feet. No blood. Then I whipped my head up to face them.

"Where's Thunder?" I ask, panicy. Dara moved away from the door and pointed. She furrowed her eyebrows and pointed at his room. "He's in his room, using hi-" I cut her off and dashed out off my room. I opened Thunder's door quickly and he looked at me like i crazy.

"What the hell?!" He yelled and my eyes widen. It was a dream. I leaped on wrapped my arms around him and hugged tightly. "You're alive!!!!" I yelled and heard footsteps come at the door.

"What is going on!?" Umma yelled. I let go off Thunder and turned to her. "I had this dream, well nightmare! That Thunder had commited suicide and-!!" I said pracitally screaming. "Why would I kill myself!?" Thunder said. I turned to him. "Promise me that you will never leave us! And you'll stop being depressed! And that you will ignore all the threats you are from those bastards!!" I yelled at him. I heard Dara and Appa laugh and Umma hit my arm. "Don't use that kind of language Jinah!" She said but I could tell that she was holding in her laugh. "Will you?" I ask Thunder. He looked at me weirdly. "Of course I will, Jinah." I threw my hands up in the air and yelled in success. "Thank you!!" I yelled. I cupped Thunder's face. I and kissed his face. I mean all over. That's how happy I was. Then I ran out of the room into mine and got ready. 

After I got ready I picked out my clothes. I wore lacy mint thights, white shorts and a light brown sweater. I took out my brown mocasins and looked at the mirror. Cute. I skipped to my vanity and did my makeup and hair. I took my gold infinity ring and slipped in on my finger. Then I took my phone and handbag then walked out. I texted Hyuna, Kibum, Alexander, Kevin, and Dongho.

To: Hyuna, Kibum, Alexander, Kevin, and Dongho.

Are you guys busy? Lets meet up at the park!

I sent it and went downstairs into the kitchen. Umma, appa, Dara, and Thunder were sitting at the dining table.

"Hello wonderful family!" I said happily and sat next to Dara and Thunder. He looked at me. "Are you going to kiss me again? Because if you are im leaving." He said and I laughed and shook my head. He sighed in relief and we began to eat. My phone started to ring. I looked at it and saw 5 mesages. I checked them and they all said okay. I smiled and quickly ate my food. After I was done, I stood quickly and put my dishes in the sink.

"Where are you going, Jinah?" Umma asked. "Im just going to hang out with some friends." i said. She nodded in agreement. "Be home before 10."  "Okay!" I said. I bid everyone goodbye and walked to the park. I saw Hyuna, Kibum, and Alexander there already. We waved and said hi to each other and hugged. We sat and talked until I saw Dongho and Kevin. I stood up and ran over to them and hugged them both tightly.

"Hey guys!" I greeted and they did the same. I took them so I could introduce them to Hyuna and Kibum.

"You guys already met Alexander." I said and the 3 waved at each other. "But this is Hyuna and Kibum." I said to Dongho and Kevin. "Hyuna and Kibum this is Dongho and Kevin." I said. They all said hi and nice to meet you and we all sat on the grass.

"So what should we do?" I ask them. We all stay quiet and then Alexander rose his hand. "I know one place." He said. We all crowd around him. "Well there is a carnival in Hongdae, I think we can go and stay at a hotel since it's only Friday then we can stay til Sunday night. You know a little weekend getaway" We all nod in agreement and smle. A big smile forms on Alexander's face. "Great! Lets pack up and meet back here. I'll get my car so we can drive there." He says. We all smile and wave goodbye. I walk back home and see all of them at the living room watching TV.

"Umma, Appa." I say. They look at me. "Yes, Jinah?" They ask. I have the weird knot in my stomach and feel nervous that they will say no. "Well, umm." I say. 

"Just say it JInah! We're missing our show!" Dara said annoyed. "Well, my friends and I were thinking to stay at Hongdae for the weekend." I say quietly. Appa and umma look at each other and smile. "It's fine with us." Umma says. Then Appa takes out his wallet and hands me money. I shake my head and hand it back. "Ani, it's fine I have my own." I say. He smiles and places it in my hands. "Take it. You asked before and that's what we expect. But your unnie did that when she was your age and its hard to let her on her own now." Appa said laughing. "Appa!" Dara said. I laugh and hug and kiss Umma and Appa and thank them. I run upstairs and started to pack up. I took 2 skinney jeans and 1 skirt, 1 oversized sweater, 2 shirts and 1 bikini. Who knows. I guess i'll just take the shoes i'm wearing now then I took like 3 pairs of socks. I get underwear and bras and things women need every month. I take my travel sized lotion, shampoo and conditioner. Then my makeup bag and my phone charger and my phone. Then my wallet and my money.Then some ponytails. I think I have everything. I take my bags and go downstairs. I go to the kitchen and take a granola bar and a water bottle. 

"I'll see you guys!" I yell and they all say bye. I walk to the park once again and I see everyone already there.

"Sorry I took so long!" I apologize. They all laugh and we head to the car. We place our bags in Alexander's car and it perfectly sits 8. They all sit in the back but don't leave any space for me. I stand there until someone taps my shoulder. I turn around and see Alexander. 

"Sit in the front, next to me." He says. I smile and follow him. He opens the door for me, I thank him and get it. He closes the door and runs over to the drivers seat. He climbs and closes the door after him.

"Everyone ready!?" He says, happily. "Yes!" We answer. "Alright! Lets go!" He says and he starts to drive. We all open our windows, including Alexander. The beautiful blue sky and the shinig sun with th beautiful weather can only make the day even better.

"Road trip!" I yell and we all laugh. This is going to be amazing!