The pool

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys! What a relief that Thunder didn't die, right? LOL

To give you a heads up, I wont be updating as much next week cuz i'll be

going to vacation with my bestie or might go with my sister in law to work.

Just to let you guys know. And oh yeah! Have you guys watched Dream High ?

I'm like addicted xD 

LOL

Anyways, I hope you like it!

Enjoy~

~*~

Soon enough, around 8 at night ,we finally reached Hongdae and the hotel. The sun was just setting. We all got out of the car and took our bags. When we entered the hotel, we got our hotel room numbers and our keys. Hyuna and I shared one room while the guys shared one. Hyuna, Kibum, Dongho and Kevin went to check out the rooms first and I stayed back with Alexander. I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me with his beautiful smile. I smiled back.

"Thanks for everything." I said. "I'll remember this little trip." We both giggled. "It's fine, anything for you guys." He said. We smiled at each other awkwardly and we both leaned in. Our faces got closer each second. Until our faces were centimeters apart but then...

"Um, sorry to interrupt," A voice said. Both of us looked at the face. It was Kevin. "But we can't get into the room." He said. Alexander and I laughed and they walked away to check out the room. I waited until they turned the corner so they won't see me. I sighed heavily and laughed to myself, grinning like a weirdo. I picked up my bags and walked to the room.

I entered the room and saw Hyuna laying on her bed laughing like crazy. I walked to the bed next to her and sat down. I looked at her while she laughed like a maniac.

"Yah," I said, trying to hide that I was laughing too. "Why are you laughing randomly?" I ask. She sits up and wipes her tears from laughing to much. "I don't know." She smiply said and then brust into laughter again. I shook my head and giggled. This is going to be a interesting trip. Then my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Alexander.

"Yobeseyo?" I answered.

"Um, how do I say this?" He says, sounding nervous. I laughed a little. "Bwoh?" I heard the other guys laughing in the background. "He wants to say that he wants to see your body next to his tonight." Kibum yelled and the guys laughed. I heard a slap and i smiled to myself.

"Aniyo!" He screamed into the phone. "I wanted to catch up, just us two. Let's go to the pool?" He asked. I smiled even bigger. "Arasso. Kaja." I said. He let out an airy sigh. "Chincha?" He said. He cheered with the guys and I laughed. "Meet me outside my hotel room." I said and hung up. I stood up from my bed and so did Hyuna. 

"Where you going?" She asks as I dig through my bag for my bikini. "Huh?" I asked. She repeated it again and I nodded. "Oh, im going to the pool with Alexander." Then she began grinning like crazy. I laughed at her. "Why are you smiling so much?" I asked. She clasps her hands together and looked up at the ceiling with a lovestruck expression.

"This is how love all starts out! First, he'll flirt with you. Then, try to get you alone with him." She said but her expression changed. It turned out to be a serious look and she stood up and walked to me. "Then BOOM!" She yelled. "BABIES! TINY LITTLE JINAHS AND ALEXANDERS!" She yelled. I threw my shirt at her and we both laughed. "We aren't going to have s-" I was cut off with a knock at the door. I answered the door and saw Alexander.

"Ah! Sorry! I'm not ready yet." I apologized. He smiled and shook his head. "It's fine take your time, we have a lot of it." I laughed and he entered the room. Hyuna smirked at me.

"Not yet." She said and I laughed. I grabbed my bikini and walked right into the bathroom. I changed quickly and put my hair in a bun. Finally, I exited the room and saw Alexander's eyes widen.

"W-wow." He said. I laughed at him and took his hand. "Kaja." I said. We waved goodbye to Hyuna and left. I looked at Alexander. He had a t-shirt on with his trucks.

"Why don't you take off you shirt?" I said and he looked at me. "I mean, i'm like half ." I said and we laughed. We go to the pool and saw only a few people. I saw a bunch of tables free and began to walk towards them until Alexander stopped me. I looked at him confused and he grinned.

"The reason almost every table is free is because everyone is outside." He said. I titled my head and he walked towards the doors for the outdoor pools. I looked in amazement. The pools were almost full and the tables were mostly used. The waterslides were all crowded. I looked at everything until Alexander took me wrist. 

"Come on," He said pointing at an empty table. "Let's go before someone takes it." I nod and follow him. Hyuna was all wrong. We can't possibly be alone with all the these people. I giggle to myself and follow Alexander to the table.