First Day

I hate that I love you...

Okay guys i have very exciting news... MY LAPTOP WORKS AGAIN!!! WOOOHHHHHHOOO!!! Im soo frickin happy!

My sister came back and she was like "Here is working now." And she handed it too me. So of 

course the first thing i will do is update!! YAAY!! 

It feels better typing on a computer than a screen xD

LOL well i hope you like it!

Enjoy~

~*~

"I better leave too." Dongho says, breaking the awkward silence. I nod and i follow him downstairs, to the front door. We say goodbye and lock the door behind him. Wow, drama again.

"Jinah! Dinner is ready!" Umma yells from the dining room. I walk in and everyone is seated. I take a seat between Dara and Thunder and we start our prayers. After that we pass the food around and we begin to eat. 

"What drink would you like, JInah?" Appa says. I look up from my food and wipe my mouth. "Water please." I say. He nods and gets up. Then, Umma suddenly gasps and clasps her hands together. We all stop and crowd around her. 

"Umma, gwenachanyo?" (A/N: I think I spelled that right xD) I panicly ask. She laughs and everyone sighs.

"I just rememebered something i was supposed to do." She said. We all nod and get back to our seats excepts Appa, who gets the drinks. "What was it?" I ask. She grins. "Its for you, wait here." She says and walks away. I exchange glances and we shrug our shoulders. Umma comes back and my eyes widen. Dara and Thunder brusts into laughter and practically choke.

"TADA!!" Umma says and I get up. "You didnt say I would need to wear a uniform!!!" I yells. Dara and Thunder are still laughing and umma shushs me. "Well, now you have to." She says happily and she hands mme 4 more of the same uniforms and a gym uniform. It was black & white with the school logo. 

"Aishh..." I say and walk upstairs. I can still hear Dara and Thunder laughing. Wow, so nice. I drop the uniforms on my bed and look at my phone. No messages or calls. I sigh and take my gym bag and gym uniform. Once i open my gym bag and see my uniform: The volleyball uniform, deorterant, the pack of ponytails, knee pads, and shoes. I take out my gym uniform and wow. Its volley shorts and a baggy shirt with the school's logo on it. I neatly fold it and put it in the gym bag. I pick out extra clothes and shors and put it in too. I close it up and place the bag next to my backpack so i wont forget it tomorrow. I place the uniform on my swirly chair and i walk into the bathroom. I take a shower and wash my face. I get out of th shower and brush my teeth. I close the lights in the bathroom, close the door and get dressed in my pj's. I brush my hair and tie it to a side-braid. I take out my laptop and check facebook. Nothing interesting. I close it and place it on my desk. I slip on my robe and my sleep wear shoes and go out on the balcony again. The moonlight hits hits me and i smile. I pull out a chair from the table and stare at the sky. It's so beautiful. 

"Enjoying the view?" Someone asks behind me. I look around and see Dara with her arms crossed smiling. I nod. She pulls out a chair and sits next to me.

"I know its hard." She says. I look over to her. "What?" I ask. She looks at me and smiles a little. "Everything that's happening with you. You lost you're best friend now the 9 princesses are ganging up on you, moving to a new school all of a sudden, and your relationship." She says. I look down when she talks about the relationship part.

"I don't think me and Kevin are in a relationship anymore." I say. She giggles. "No need to explain. Heard everything already." I laugh and look up again. "It will get better," She says "trust me." I smile and nod. Then i whip my head to face her.

"Did Kiseop ask you yet?" I ask. She smiles and takes out her phone. She hands it to me and I see 3 messages from Kiseop, Soohyun, and AJ.

"AJ asked you?! I already say no!" I exclaim and she laughs. "So who are you going to say yes too?" I ask. She shrugs and slides her phone back into her pocket.

"I might just go to prom by myself." She says. I nod and she stands. "Night." She says and pats my back. I  goodnight back and im alone once again. I hope the school would be different.

 

I lock the balcony doors again and climb into bed. Soon i fall asleep.

 

The sunlight hits my face and i get up. I look at the clock and its 5. I get up and go to the bathroom. I do my daily rountine and get out of the bathroom. I see the uniform and i stare at it. I walk to it and pick it up. Doesnt look that bad. It has a white collar long sleeve shirt, a red bow for the neck part, a navy blue blazer with the school logo on the side, and a white pleated skirt. It also has black knee high socks and black loafers. I put it on and it wasnt that bad, it was kinda like the animes i watched. I laugh and fix my hair. I put my hair in a ponytail and left my bangs stay down. I grab my phone and slip it into my pocket then grabbed my bags and walked out. I smelled food and saw that umma was cooking. I saw Thunder and Dara eating already and i walked into the kitchen. Everyone whipped there head to see me and smiled.

"Awh! You look so cute!" Umma and Dara commented. Thunder and appa agreed but i just laughed. I sat down and began to eat breakfast. After i was halfway finished with my food the was a knock at the door. "I'll go get it!" Umma said and walked to the door. I continued to eat until umma called me. I took my bags and walked over there. There was a man with a black suit on with black sunglasses.

"He's your ride for the rest of the year." She said. I looked outside and saw a limo parked in the driveway. I was shocked and both of them laughed.

"Hello Ms. Park." He said and bowed "I am your driver, Mr. Ahn." I bowed and said hello. "Well you better get going." Umma said. I nodded and took my bags. I said goodbye to the family and followed Mr. Ahn outside to the limo. I entered the back and sat down quietly. He began to drive then the radio. It was my favorite song and i was so tempted to sing. Good thing the school was really close and soon we arrived. He open the door and i got out.

"Kamsahamnida." I said bowing to Mr. Ahn. He nodded and drove away. I looked at the school and it was giant. I took out my schedule and map. I entered the school and instantly saw the office. I walked in and saw the head master. He smiled and walked towards me."

"Anneyonghesyo" I said bowing. He did the same and i smiled. "Nice to see you Shinhye." He said. I smiled "Call me, Jinah." I say. he smiled and nodded. "Okay, Jinah." I nod and he leadds me to a tall handsome boy with a beautiful smile. 

"Jinah, this young man is just like you. Great GPA and an athetle. He's on the guy's volleyball team, basketball team and the swim team." The head master said. I smile and nod the the guy. He smile and bows to me.

"Anneyong. Im Alexander Eusebio."

(A/N: Alexander will not be a bad person in here but Jinah's best friend. And there is one more charater coming

after this chpater.)