Thunder...

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys! School is done in less than a week and i'll be updating so much! like a lot a day xD I cant wait

but i would be working on homework assignments because theyre all due Friday.

Then i  have to pay a fine because i lost my textbook o.o

Anyways, I hope you guys like it!

Enjoy~

~*~

"Park Shinhye." I say bowing to him. "But call me Jinah." He smiles and nods. I do the same and then i turn to the head master. Alexander. I should take note of that.

"Alexnader here will be with you the whole week because you guys have the same schedule." The head master says. I just noticed that i don't even know the head master's name. "Okay. But I have one question." I say. He nods. "Okay you may ask." I giggle a little because the question is so stupid. "I forgot your name. What is it again?" I ask then we all laughed. "My name is Mr. Kim." I nod and we wave goodbye. Alexander and I walk out of the busy office and stand in the hallways. 

"So where's your locker?" He asks. I take out the piece of paper I was given at the tour. I search for the locker number. 345.

"Umm... locker 345." I say. He nods and takes a hold of my hand. He has soft hands... don't i seem like a stalker. "Since you're new and I'm here to help you, we don't need to get to class early." He says. I nod and look down. I hear him chuckle. "First, I'll introduce you to my friends. I think you and Hyuna will be best friends." I walk behind him through the halls until I stand infront of 2 people.

"Kimbum, Hyuna." Alexander says. "This is Jinah." Kimbum and Hyuna smile and introduce myself. 

"Anneyong." I say bowing a little. "Anneyonghesyo! Im Hyuna! and this." Hyuna said pointing to Kibum. "is Kibum!" She seems perky. I nod a little. "I heard your the girl who bet Krystal Jung in the volleyball game." KIbum said. I nod "Ne. I did." I say. He nods and crosses his arms. "Impressive." Hyuna clasps her hands together. "Ah! Your Shinhye!" She says. I smile and nod. "But i perfer to be called Jinah." I say. "Okay! So we're on the team together!" She says. I nod and the she smiles widely.

"Anyways." Alexander says. "We all have the same schedules so we better get to class." Hyuna links her arm with mine and she smiles at me. "Okay! Lets go!" She says and we happily walk to class.

 

School was actually pretty fun not like the old school. We say bye to Kium and Alexander as they walk to basketball practice and Hyuna and I walk to volleyball. We change into our uniforms and walk into the gym. I see Krystal and 4 other girls whispering to each other then laughing.

"Okay girls! Have a seat on the floor!" The coach says. "Today we have a new member! Ms. Park! PLease stand and introduce yourself!." She says. I stand up and everyone stares at me. 

"Anneyonghesyo. Im Park Shin-Hye but call me Jinah." I say bowing my head. The all wave and I sit back down. "Jinah," The coach says. "I'm Ms. Shin." I nod

"Okay! Treat Jinah with respect please! Okay lets start a game shall we." Ms. Shin said. She pointed to the left side of the next. 

"This side will be Victoria, Amber, Krystal, Sulli, and Luna. I know this is only 5, Deal with it." She said. Krystal. The little brat that cant understand the fact that im better. Ms. Shin pointed to the right side. "This side will be Hyuna, Min, Jinah, Sohee, and Yenny." Ms. Shin says. Me and Hyuna get up and walk to the side of the net. Krystal and her little possey smirk at me.

"Start!" Ms. Shin yells and throws the ball to me. I hit it hard and it goes over the net. We play for a while until Hyuna spikes it and Sulli misses it.

"Point right!" Ms. Shin yells. The other team groans and me and Hyuna highfive each other. Krystal serves and it comes hurtling towards Hyuna. She hits it and it goes up. I slide on my knees and hit the ball then Min hits it over.

 

The game is finally coming to an end. 49 to 49.

"Last round! Who ever gets it, wins!" We all get into postion and I serve. Hyuna jumps and hits the ball over the net. Amber goes up to the net and hits it but doesnt go over. Sulli hits it and it does the same. Then Luna hits it. If it doesn't go ever this time we win. The ball gets closer and closer to the net. Instead of getting it over, it hit the net. Our team cheered and the other team just rolled their eyes.

"Great job, girls! Class dismissed!" She said. We all walked to the locker rooms and changed. Hyuna came over to my locker and highfived me.

"You are amazing!" She exclaimed. I smiled and locked my gym locker. "Kamsahamnida." I say. I wipe my sweat and we walk to the mirror. I fix my clothes and my hair then we both leave the locker. 

We exit the school and we walk home. We talk on the way until we hear footsteps behind us. We turn around to see Krystal and her 4 friends.

"I guess you don't know who we are." Sulli says. "We're f(x)." I laugh and look at Krystal. "Just like your sister." I say. She crosses her arms and chuckles. "We are the Jung sisters." I laugh. "Clever." All 5 of them walk towards Hyuna and pushes me out of the way. 

"Hyuna~" Krystal says "Long time, no see. I still see no beauty." Hyuna pushes her shoulder which makes her fall back a little. "Keep your little y mouth to yourself." Hyuna says, seriously. Wow, i thought she was those weaklings. Krystal laughs and grabs a handful of hair and yanks it. Hyuna grits her teeth and she looks at Hyuna. "Watch your mouth, you little ." Krystal says and pushes Hyuna down. She catches herself with her hands and looks up at Krystal. Krystal bends down and grabs her face "Be nice to me, araso?" Krystal says. I go up and cover Hyuna with my body.

"Leave her alone." I say. Amber grabs my collar. "What would you do, twig?" She says. I push Amber off me and she staggers back. She smriks and walks over to me. "Someone's a bit fiesty." Amber says. She sends her hand over to my face but I grab her arm, duck down and she falls. I place her arm behind her and i lift her face. She whinces but I ingore it.

"Don't with me." I say. I let go of her and I stand. I turn to the rest of them and they back away a little. "Goes for the rest of you." I walk towards Hyuna and she's curled up into a ball, weeping.

"AHH!" Krystal yells and pulls my hair. I swing my leg back and I kick her stomach. She goes back and I turn around to her. She gets up and sends her fist over to me. I grab her arm and make me punch herself. Victoria comes up behind her and tries to kick me. I duck down and kick her chest. She falls over and i stand there. Luna and Sulli run away. I sigh and pick Hyuna up. She wipes her tears and hugs me.

"Kamsahamnida." She says. I pat her back and we begin to walk. 

We ended up passing her house so i walked alone. It was getting dark so I left as quickly. I walk home thinking of what's going on between Krystal and her. I finally get home and I enter. I see umma and appa pacing back and forth. 

"I'm home!" I called out. They whip their heads towards me and hug me. I pat their backs and hug them back still confused about what's happening.

"What's going on?" I ask. They sigh "We were just worried what happened to you. You're coming home so late." They say. I try to make something up in my head. "Late practice." I say. They and then they continue to pace back and forth. 

"I'm home, you csn stop now." I say. They shake their heads "No, Thunder not home and he's always home first." I look at the time, 7:45. "I bet he's just at practice." I say. Umma points to the kitchen. "Dinner is ready." Then procedds to pace. I nod and go to the kitchen. I get food and go to the dining table to see Dara already eating. I sit and pray. Then i begin to eat. We sit quietly and eat. She finishes first and leaves. After 5 minutes, I finish and go to my room. 

I drop my bags to the ground and I sit on my bed. I take out my pocket. Still no messages. I get up take my towel and walk into the bathroom. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I strip myself and get into the shower. After I'm done I close the lights and the door then get dressed. I wear my blue pajama pants and a white shirt. I brush my hair and lay on my bed. It's already 9:30 and Thunder's still not home. 

I play with my phone until I hear the door open and I hear a shirek. Me and Dara run downstairs and we stop. Dara covers and tears stream out of her eyes. I stand there trying not to believe what I'm seeing.