Not this again

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys! Im using my ipod right now. So i havent gotten a new laptop so i wasnt updating. But i figured to try on my ipod. Sorry guys but the updates will be much shorter cause its my ipod and its harder to update on it. But soon, itll be back to normal. Sorry guys! Really sorry but im trying my hardest. But today i update! (Still sorry >.<) Oh yeah! Where i left of i said Park Shin-hye. Park Shinhye is Jinah but Shinhye is her real name. Just if you were wondering lol

Anyways, i hope you guys like it! 

Enjoy~

~*~

"I also do gymnastics and skating." I say trying to cover up i admitted my hidden talents. A wide grin spreads across Krystal's face and i press my lips together. I grab my stuff and quickly walk out. I put my head down and sigh. I shake my head a little and lift my head to see my parents and the head master waiting for me outside. 

"Come, Shinhye. There is more to see." The head master says. I nod and follow them out. Before i get out i look behind me and i see Krystal and 4 other girls. Laughing and pointing at me. I turn my head back and walk out behind them.

 

 

The tour finally ended and we stand in front of the entrance. 

"How did you like the school, Shinhye?" the head master asks. I smile "It was very impressive." I seemy parents and the head master grin.

"Thats relieveing to hear. We are looking forward for having you here to attend Shinhwa High." he says.

"Kamsahamnida." I say and i bow. Everyone else bws and thanks each other. Finally we go back to the car and i sigh. My mom turns around and faces me.

"Arent you excited?" She says happily. I smile and nod. "Ne." I say trying to sound happy. She smles widely and turns around normally. I look down and tothe window. Woo hoo.

We get home and Thunder, Dara and the rest of 2NE1 girls were there. I go upstairs and plop myself on my bed. I close eyes and think to myself until the phone rang. My eyes shot open and looked at the name. It was Kevin. I slightly snile and answer.

"Yobeseyo?" 

"We need to talk." he says. My heart starts to pound and i swear i could hear it.

"Okay."

"I think we need to, umm." he says, hesitating. Yup hes gonna break up with me.

"Are you breaking up with me?" I say.

"Im sorry, Jinah." He says. I knew it. I hang up and ball up. I wanna cry. The phone rings again t ignore it. I start to cry my eyes out. I hear my name getting called so i wipe my eyes and walk dwnstairs.

I see Dongho at the door with my parents.

"Oh hey." i say, wiping my eyes. He waves and my parents leave. I lead him upstairs and he follows. I sit on my bed and he leans on the door. 

"You know the science project is due tomorrow." he says. I look up at him and fake smile. "Sorry. I couldnt finish it." I say walking over to my desk. I tke it out and see it halfway finished. He walks over to me and wraps his arms behind me. I feel my cheeks get red and start to get hot. He rests his chin on my shoulder and leans in my ear.

"Are you and Kevin still dating?" He asks.

"Ani.." i say, trailing off a little. His hands go on my sides and turns me over. He hugs me and our faces are inches apart. 

"So if i kiss you, you wouldnt mind?" he asks. My eyes get wide but soon close after he presses his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. How many times have i kissed him. I dont even like him.. Or do i? No i dont! I will never like him.. But his cute eye smile, soft milky skin, chubby cheeks, soft lips, nice bod- no! I dont like him! I hear a knock on the door and we both pull away. I look over and see Kevin.

"What are you doing here?" i ask him. His smile go away.

"I came here to say that i was just kidding because you didnt let me finish. I was gonna say that we should go on our fist date but i guess you fnd a replacement for me." he says. I look at me and Dongho's postiotion and we both get off each other.

"Im sorry. Sorry that i even tried to make you happy. I was stupid to trust you after blaming all that stuff in me and Suzy." Kevin says. Not this again.

"Kevin, dint start this" i say. He chuckles and looks away from me. "Talk to me tommorrow Jinah." he says and leaves. I stand there. Nothing going through my mind.

(A/N: Sorry for all the mistakes! Its really hard to type!!! >.<)