Car crash

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys! Sorry I havent been updating! It is summer break so i have been going out a lot.

But I try to update as much as I can but lately i feel really lazy...

to do anything!

LOL but don't worry this story wont end! 

I hope you like it~

Enjoy~

~*~

On the way home from dropping Alexander was further than the other houses so the ride home was kinda awk between my mom and I.

"So, I thought you and Kevin broke." Umma asks, while turning a right and entering the highway. I shrug and turn on the radio. I look outside the window and wondering what I should say.

"I thought that too," I say. "I'll have to talk to him." Umma nods and turns a different way. "Where are we going?" I ask. She stays quiet so I do the same. Then I slowly drift off to sleep.

 

"Jinah~ We're here." I hear someone say and they procced to wake me up. I open my eyes to see bright lights in front off me. I sit normally and sqiunt.

"Where are we?" I ask. "We're at the hostpital, visiting Thunder." Umma says. I almost forgot about Thunder. Don't I feel horrible for forgeting my own brother. I unbuckle myself and climb out of the car. We walk into the hostipital and log in. After that, we enter Thunder's room. He sits there watching TV and eating some soup.

"Hey." I say. He smiles and turns off the tv. "Hi." He says. Umma walks to his bed and kisses his forehead. We both take a seat and it gets quiet. I play with my fingers until i decide to say something.

"How you feeling?" I ask Thunder. He smiles. "Good," He sits up. "Im actually coming home tonight." I smile and nod. We all chat fr a while until umma stands. 

"Let me get a nurse so we can check out Thunder." She says. We both nod and she leaves me and Thunder in the room. 

"Thunder, I need your help." I say to him. He adjusts and looks at my curiously. "With what?" He asks. I bite my lip. Regret everything I just said.

"Well, im kinda getting bullied at school but my friend is what im actually worried about." I say. His curious face turns into anger. "Who is this person?" He asks, turning red. "It's actually like 5 people." I say quietly making sure he didn't me but i was wrong. "5 people!?" He exclaims. I shush him and he gets red. "But my friend is getting beat up! I have to save her until it turns into something seri-" I got cut off by umma and the nurse entering. 

"I'll tell you everything later." I say quietly so he's the only who hears. He nods and the nurse takes him off the bed.

 

We get in the car and umma starts to drive. It was all awk again but I don't have anything to talk about. Then this truck comes hurtiling towards us. The headlights so bright. 

"AHHHHH!!!" All of us yell until I black out.

 

I wake up lying down on in the car, in darkness, and umma and Thunder was still pssed out. Police sirens were heard and I saw lights flashing. Then a booming voice came on and woke up Umma.

"Someone is coming in to save you!!! Keep calm!!!" The voice said. Then a light came through a crack. Me and Umma started adjusts and trying to get to the light. I saw a figure holding out a hand. I grabbed it and got pulled out. I saw a bunch of people outside and they started taking me. My leg hurts. They took me in the strecher and got into an amblance. I saw Umma come out and they took her too. But I didn't see Thunder. They started opening the car and everyone started pulling him out. He was pulled out but splashed by a bunch of blood and his eyes were still closed. I reached out my hand but the doors closed and my eyes.