Dongho and Kevin

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys! This was supposed to be a voilent free and swear story O.o LOL

So I guess the genre changed xD

So i guess... I hope you like it

Enjoy!

~*~

Finally it was lunch and all four of us were sitting at the table. Hyuna was sitting by Kibum and I was sitting with Alexander.

"So who's Big Bang and why are they such a big deal?" I ask them and they grin. "Big Bang are the biggest jerks in the school and the the popular guys." Kibum says. I nod and they all laugh. I stand up. "Lets get lunch." I say and they all get up. We walk to the lunch line and f(x) cuts infront of us. Alexander taps Krystal shoulder and she turns around with an annoyed look.

"Bwoh?" She snaps. "You just cut infront of us." Alxander says. Krystal crosses her arms and smirks. "Ahh... So youre one of those guys. The ones that plays by the rules? And cutting lines were only for elementary students. Grow up." She says and turns around again. Alexander turns to us and looks annoyed. "Gosh, what a devil." He says quietly so only we here him and we crack up. We finally we get our lunch and eat.

 

School finally ends and I wait with Alexander for out ride since we ride together. The school is almost empty and Mr. Ahn still isnt here. We wait for like 3 hours at bus stop waiting. 

"Man," Alexander says "Where is he?" I smile then the wind blows and it begins to get cold. I hug my arms and walk to the bench. Alexander follows and sits with me. 

"Are you cold?" He asks. I look at him and shake my head. "Ani.." I trail off. I look at the road until warmth cover my torso. I look over to Alexander and he fixes his jacket on me. He adjusts the hood on my head but I quicky take it off.

"Ani, you need it." I say and hand it over to him. He takes it and replaces it on me. I try to take it off but he stops me.

"You need it more than I do." He says. He puts it on me again and I thank him. We sit in slience and then rain starts to fall.

"Oh no.." I say quietly. I grab my backpack and my gymbag and I stand. Alexander stands, takes his backpack and holds my hand. I look at him and he smiles. 

"Come on. Lets run." He says. I nod and we run through the rain.

 

We reach my house, since it was the closest, and we enter. Umma and appa we sitting and laughing and drinking tea at the table.

"Umma! Appa! I'm home!" i yell while taking off the jacket and shoes, same with Alexander. They walk into me and they smile once they see Alexander.
 

Alexander bows and he smiles. "Anneyonghesyo. Im Alexander Eusebio." He says and my parents smiles. "Nice meeting you." They say. Then they turn to me "Jinah," umma says, smiling "People are here to see you." I tilt my head and walk into the kitchen. Sitting at the table were Dongho and Kevin.

"Kevin! Dongho!" I yell and run over to them. I've missed them so much... specially Kevin. They both hug me tightly and I look at Kevin. "I missed you." he says and he kisses me. I kiss back and we pull away. Then I remeber alexander. I motion him to come and he follows me.

"Um... Alexander this is Kevin and Dongho. Kevin, Dongho this is Alexander." I say and they all smile at each other. Kevin wraps his arm around my waist. "Have you been protecting her?" Kevin asks. Wow don't I feel short in between them and with my parents.

Umma is 5"9 while, Appa is 6"2. Isnt it kinda weird to see tall asians? Thunder, Dongho, Kevin and Alexander is like 5"11 while Dara is  5"4 and Im 5"5. WOW

Dongho, Kevin, Alexander and I talk for a while until it starts to get late. Umma offers rides and we all climb into the car. Once we drop all of them off and we zoom off back home.