Everything's fine

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys! I;m starting from the prom again xD I didn't know what to do when Jinah was in L.A. so I deleted those chapters and came back to where the prom started. I didn't know what to right but now I do so stay tuned :D Sorry for not updating here... I was so caught up on my newest story and I had so many ideas, so I kept writing >< Mianhae... BUT I'm back now so stay tuned!

Enjoy~

Thanks for everything guise. I mean everything.

Love you, muah~

HelloKitty143

~*~

I answered the phone. Though it took a long time. 

"Yobesayo?" I answered. "What's going on?" Dongho asked. I paused for a little and I sighed. "You know what? It's alright. It's not that important anyways." I confessed.

There will be nothing to separate Dongho and I. Even those .

"Come on, Jinah." He said. "I know somethings up." I sighed. "Really, nothing. Trust me, Dongho." I reassured him. I heard im sigh. "Alright. But I still don't trust me. Talk to me when you need something. Arraso?" He said. I smiled. "Arraso.". "Well, Jinah. I'm really sorry for what happened. I couldn't turn down Suzy. I could have set a bad impression." He said. "It's alright." I said. "But where did you go?" He asked. I stopped and stayed. What do I say? Oh I was locked in the bathroom by Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona and Taeyeon. No big deal.

"I went to the bathroom but the door ended up being locked so I was locked in." I lied. "Oh.". "Yeah.". The conversation got awkward and silent.

"Well, I'm going to sleep. I'm really tired. Night Night~" He said. "Good night, sweet dreams!" I greeted. "You too... love you." He said. I smiled and my cheeks got hot. "Love you, too." I said. I heard him chuckle and we both hung up.

 

I woke up the next morning and it was around 8. I got ready for the day. I wore white high waisted shorts, a black ctop top, a long grey cardigan, white sneakers, and then I curled my hair and put on a little of makeup.

I went downstairs and saw 2NE1 and Thunder and Eli sitting at the table.

"Umma and appa went to work." Dara said and continued to eat. "Come on and eat Jinah." MInji said and patted the seat next to her. Then my phone started ringing. It was Kevin. Then I got a message from Hyuna. Then Dongho.

3 people trying to talk to me!? I answered Kevin first.

"Yobesayo?" I answered. "Jinah! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with Juliane and I." He asked. I smiled a little. "So you guys are like, a thing now?" I asked. "We're taking it slow, Jinah.". "Slow to you, is like making out the next day you get together." We laughed. "You could bring Dongho~ Come on, Jinah!" He begged. "I'll ask him first. I'll you back." I said. "Arraso." He said and we hung up.

I opened the message from Dongho. It read: 

From: Dongho

Morning~ Let's hang out?

To: Dongho

Kevin is asking to hang out with him and Juliane. Want too?

From: Dongho

Alright. I'll be there in a few minutes.

I called up Kevin,

"Yobesayo?" He answered. "Kevin! We're going~" I said. "Ah~ really? Meet us at the cafe and we'll disscuss there!". We ended the conversation soona and Dongho was finally here.

I left 2NE1, Thunder, Dara, and Eli there and Dongho and I walked to the cafe.