The kiss

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys~ I ended up not going to school today (Overslpet :|)

So maybe 2 updates today? Okaayy Enjoy~

~*~

I didn't care who tried to stop me. I just walked right out. I plugged my earbuds in and walked to the mall. Once I got there I went to my favortie stores and bought some things. 5 shirts, 6 bottoms, 4 pairs of shoes. By the time I went to the food court and eat, it was already 4:50 and I had 6 missed calls from Suzy, 15 from Kevin. I ignored it and got my food. While I was eating I saw Dongho walking by. I hid my face by I guess I was to late.

"Hey, Jinah." He said taking the seat infront of my. Uncovered my face and looked at him. "What do you want?" I ask. He just shrugs and leans in a little. "You're my partner for our science project." He says. What?! NO! I always do my projects alone! "In your dreams." I say. He chuckles "I'm no kidding," He says "Plus, I think you need a little help on science. I've seen your grades, A's. They should be A+'s." I look up. How did he see my grades? I shrug "So, what can you do?" I ask him. "I'm the top student in Science. I could help you." He says. I lift one of my eyesbrows and keep eating. He pats my head "See you tomorrow. I'll pick you up." He says and walks away before I can protest. Did I ask him to pick me up? I can feel my cheeks go red and I quickly cover my face. I'll only like Kevin, even though he used me.

I throw away my leftovers and leave the mall. I think about Suzy. I really thought she was my best friend. I told her everything, and I mean everything. All the bad things and all the good things. But she used me to get to Kevin. I thought about Kevin. I liked him so much and I really thought he liked me. I mean kissing, hugging, holding each others hands and acting all coupley with a girl you don't even like. What? I don't even get it. 

I finally reach the house and when I open the door it's quiet. Usaully 2NE1's here and I can hear there music blasting throughout the house. I walk into the kitchen and get a water bottle. Then I walk into the living room to see 2 faces I don't want to see. Suzy and Kevin. My parents are also witht them. When they see me, they quickly stand up. 

"Jinah," My mom says "Let them talk." I ignore her, take my stuff and walk upstairs to my room. Thunder left his door wide open and I see he fell asleep. I look into Dara's room and I see 2NE1 and her doing homework with the music on low. I shrug and walk into my room. I drop my shopping bags and my school stuff onto my bed and I walk into my bathroom. I take off my make up and brush my teeth. I change into a baggy shirt and some sweats. I collapse on my bed and her a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yell and the door opens. Suzy and Kevin walk into the room and I grumble.

''Jinah,'' Kevin says. "Let me talk." I sit up and sit on my swirly chair. "Okay, talk." I point to the bed and they sit. They explain to me saying that they liked each other and they waited for each other to confess but I confessed to Kevin even though he didn't like me.

"I actually liked you in middle school but it didn't seem you liked me." He says. "I liked you ever since 3rd grade and I always showed you!" I say. He puts his head down "I'm sorry." I roll my eyes and look at Suzy "So, you lied to me saying you like Dongho but you liked Kevin?" I say to her. She nods her head "But I didn't use you! I just stuck to you! I just wanted to get closer to Kevin!" She says "I didn't like the fact you liked Kevin so I didn't say I liked him so instead I used Dongho." I groan "You lied to me. I told you everything. All the times I thought Kevin really did like me and I used to call you up and talk about him." I say to her. 

"I'm sorry, Jinah." She says. "Sorry is not enough. You're a fake best friend." I say to her. Kevin stands up "Don't say that to her," I stand too. "You also," I say. "What?" He asked confused "After I confess to you, you turn me down then ask out my FORMER best friend." I say, strenly. Then Suzy stands and points to herslef "Former!?" She yells. I take a look at her "Yes, Former!"  

"Jinah!" she yells. Kevin grabs her hand "We're leaving." He says and she cries. She hugs his arm and they walk out. I slam the door after them and sob on the floor. 

I hate that I loved you, Kevin

 

The next morning, I walk up at 5 again and finish getting ready at 6:20. I'm wearing a black high-waisted short, a white tee and my grey chucks. I grab my stuff and walk to the cafe. I order the same thing again and Suzy and Kevin walk in. I finish and leave after they sit at a table. I walk to school. I usaully walk with Suzy and Kevin but I guess not anymore. I reach the school and Dongho's at my locker. 

"Morning." He says. He moves away and I open my locker "Morning." I say. I take my stuff and since I have all my classes with him I walk with him to class. I only have 3 classes with Suzy but I have all classes with Kevin. To avoid him, I even by Dongho! That's so weird. I see Kevin stand and walk over to me. He leans infront of me and I lft my head.

"What do you want?" I say. "Forgive us. I broke up with Suzy. Not matter how much I liked her I can't stand to lose a friend." He says. I pull a blank face. He did that... For me. I disagree with myslef. "I don't want too. You guys aren't even real friends." I say. He takes my hand "Please, Jinah." I shake my head. "Meet me outside for lunch." he says and walks away. Dongho comes close to me. "What happened?" He asks. I guess I could tell him. I mean I've known him for a while. So I explain and he listens. This is the first time, we actually made eye contact. Before I could even finish, the teacher walked in. 

"I'll tell you later." i whisper to him and he nods

 

It's finally nod and I go to the small garden at the school. I see Kevin sitting on the bench tapping his foot. I stop "I'm here." I say. He looks up and stands "Hey." I walk to him and sit on the bench. We talk. About everthing. There is 10 minutes before the bell rings so i stand up, getting ready to leave. He stand also and we look at each other.

"Bye." I say. "Bye." He says back. I hug him and he pulls me in. I pull away but he doesn't let go. I look into his eyes and he leans into my face. He closes his eyes and I leave my eyes open but I lean in also. We get closer and I close my eyes. I feel our lips touch and he grabs his arms around my waist and I grabed his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled me closer and we pulled away for air. We noticed what happened and I blushed until i heard this voice behind us and Kevin's expression turned into shock.

"Kevin?," The voice said "What are you doing?!"

It was Suzy's.