Users...

I hate that I love you...

Hey guys~ Another update! 

P.S. I changed Kevin. He has a massive crush on Suzy.

There's drama is the chapter...

~*~

I have known UKISS, Suzy, 2NE1, and the 9 princesses ever since elementary school. Me and AJ never really got along. So whenever we see each other we begin to fight. But Kevin and Suzy are like my best friends. I can trust them when I need something or someone. But Dongho and I... I really don't know what we are to each other. But I'm guessing... Frenenimes.

School ended and I went to volleyball practice. I hung out with 2NE1 and Dara for the whole practice since we only played games. After practice, Thunder and Dara went out so I walked home with Kevin and Dongho. Kevin held my hand. Not in a boyfriend girlfriend way but a friend way. But that's not what Dongho thought. He keep teasing us and we both dropped him off at home. I know Kevin and I act like a couple. We hug, hold hands, we even kiss each other on the cheek. But it's all in a friend way. But, I like him.

Kevin and I finally reach my house and the sun is already setting. We stand on the front door of my mansion. I turn to Kevin before I open the door.

"Good night." I say. He nods "Night.". I kiss his cheek and I turn the doorknob. "Wait!" He says and I turn around. He walks up to me but this time we're closer to each other. I look up at him.

"Jinah," He says "I have something to tell you." I nod and he opens his mouth until my mom come to the door. 

"Oh hey, Kevin" She says, smiling. He smiles "Hi, Ms. Park."

"Do you want to stay for dinner?"

"Um, i can't."

My mom nods "Okay, see you tomorrow morning." then she leaves. I turn around again. "Sorry." I say. He laughs and shakes his head. "No it's fine. But I have to go, i'll just tell you over the phone." I nod and he kisses my cheek. I turn around and walk in.

"Umma!" I yell at my mom into the kitchen. She laughs and sets the food onto the table. "What?" she says. I set my stuff on to the chair. "You know I like Kevin." I say. She giggles "So?" and walks back to the table. I follow her, "He was going to tell me something. But then you came in." I say. She laughs and shakes her head. I sigh and take a seat at the table then my phone rings. I take a look and I see Kevin's name. I squeal and I tell my mom to be quiet. I quickly answer.

"Hey." I say. Somehow, which will make me sound creepy, i feel him smile. "Hi" We continue a conversation and he brings up the question.

"Can I tell you something?" He says. My heart starts to beat faster "Sure." I can hear his nervousness in his voice.

"Well, I've known for quite a while now. And we've been for each other for like our whole life." He says but I interuppt him.

"Wait, I have something to say." I say. I hear his sigh of relief "Oh, okay." I start to panic. Why did I just do that?! "Umm, well," I say "I ... Like... you!" I say and quickly hang up. I bury my face into my arms then my phone rings. I look up and it's Kevin again. I take a huge breathe and I answer.

"Hello?" I say nervously. "You like me?" He asks. I nod even though he couldn't see me. "Im sorry, Hazel," he says and my heart rips apart. "But I like Suzy. Not you." Now i'm dead. He kisses me, holds my hand, hugs me but never does that to Suzy. But he ends up liking her not me? I shake my head. "Bye." i say and run upstairs. I close the door behind me and lay on my bed crying.

 

I walk up th next morning with red puffy eyes. I look out he window and the sun is just rising ,5:08. I get up and start to get ready. I take a shower and I stand there for a while than start to clean myslef. After I brush my teeth and stuff, I dress up. I check the weather and its 91 out today. I wear denim shorts, a white tank with a bleached denim vest and my sneaker wedges. I dry my hair and cover up my eyes. 

After i'm done I check the clock and its 6:30, a hour before school. I leave a note on the table and head out for breakfast. I go to the nearest cafe and order.

"Could I have one hot chocolate and a chocolate chip muffin, please." I tell the cashier and I hand her the money and get my food. I find an open table and begin to eat and play with my phone and hear the door open. I turn around and see Kevin and Suzy holding hands walking towards the cashier. "Two coffees and one banana nut muffin, please." Suzy says. That's what Kevin and I used to order. Wait, doesn't she like Dongho? She knows I like Kevin! They take their food and find a table. I hide my face and finish my food. I take my stuff and walk to school with them walking behind me.

"Jinah!" I hear Suzy say. I sigh and plant a fake smile on my face and turn around. "Oh hey." I say. Kevin smiles and they both walk to me hand-in-hand. "I didn't know you guys were going out." I say. Kevin smiles and nods "Yup." I glance at Suzy and she gives me an I'm sorry look. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned around and walked away since I can't run. But i tried.

"Jinah, wait!" I hear them scream but I ignore them. 

 

I finally reach the school and walk to my locker. I open it and take my stuff and shut my locker. I walk to Suzy's locker and I see her there. I walk up to her. "Explain." I say to her. She turns around and closes her locker. "I'm sorry but it's a long story, i'll tell you at lunch." She says and walks away. I see Kevin and she hugs his arm and walks to class. I punch a locker and walk to my class.

 I couldn't help but think about Kevin in my morning classes. I was getting in trouble and getting embrassesed. It was finally, lunch and Suzy walks in with Kevin. Since they sit at different tables, she gives him a quick peck and they part ways. I sit down with an angry face. CL puts her hands up in the air.

"Woah," she says to Dara "Seems like your lil sister is mad." Suzy sits by me and i turn to her.

"Explain. Now." I say putting anger in my voice. Her face softens and she presses her lips together.

"Im sorry, Jinah. But I actually liked Kevin. I only hung out with you because you and him were close and I really liked him." She says. I roll my eyes "But you knew I liked him!" I say. "Im sorry but-" She says but I cut her off "You're a user!" I yell at her and walk to Kevin's table.

His face lights up and he waves "Hi Jinah." It sounds like nothing happened. I go to him and slap him. He touches his cheek and looks at me. "What?" he says. Tears form in my eyes. "Why would you ask out my best friend after I confess to you!?" I say. The lunchroom kinda gets quiet but the whole table looks at us. A tear rolls down my face but I quickly wipe it away. "Im sorry, Jinah. I didn't mean to hurt you." He says. I shake my head and he stands up. "I thought you 2 were my bestest friends but you guys used me to get closer to each other." I say. I dont let him say a word so I keep talking "I really thought you were into me. Like holding my hand, kissing me on the cheek. But no. You were just sending me mixed messages." I say to him. He takes my hand but take it away. "Don't touch me." I say. 

I walk away. I walk out of the cafeteria. I go to my locker and take my stuff and walk out of the school.